Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Emergency* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO, but I think the response in the USA has been delayed and info suppressed. I can remember with other health care worries, the CDC had regular updates and lots of info. I'm afraid that we have reacted too much like China. This is my opinion and as @Inthedetails has stated "Before you pounce, please wash your hands" and for goodness sake, don't breathe on me.

I just called in to listen to the CDC presser. They took time to get my name with an operator even though I didn't go in through the media line. Just a heads up for those that want to listen live as starts in 3 minutes

Monday, March 2, 2020, 12:00 p.m. ET

Dial-In:
Media:
800-857-9756
International: 1-212-287-1647
PASSCODE: CDC MEDIA

Non-Media: 888-795-0855

Yes. :( I am in the at risk category.

I have gloves and masks but now I'm wishing I could order hazmat suits. In all seriousness, I worry most about my son bringing it home than anything else. He's in high school and works at a large department store. I asked him last night if they had addressed it at work and to my surprise, he said no.

The below article illustrates the many positive cases sitting in limbo waiting for CDC to confirm:
This past Sunday morning a patient at Doctor's
Hospital in Sarasota, Fl. overheard a medical
person and a volunteer discussing a positive
virus patient in their hospital. the patient listened quietly but then quickly called her family and warned them not to come visit.
Apparently word leaked out to other patients
during the day and finally later sunday Hospital Administrators brought around a letter to each patient admitting that there was
in fact a positive patient in isolation in the hospital but they couldn't publicize it until CDC
releases the information. This is a new case not mentioned by Fl. Gov. on Sunday.
Seems there's quite a backlog of positive cases
being held up by CDC.
Letter was also released on FB.
Officials: Patient ‘presumptively tested positive’ for COVID-19 at Sarasota hospital
I'm so sick of hospital admin's being worried that they will lose business if people think there's a patient with a communicable disease there. I had to deal with that during the AIDS era. If the patient tested positive, then there's no doubt unless they are awaiting CDC confirmation. This is what I've experienced and MOO.

Off Topic - The Step- Mother has been arrested for murder in the Colorado 11 year old missing Gannon Stauch case.....This is gonna possibly "blow WS" up for a while.....moo

O/T
Thanks! Since following this thread, I've not got time to follow cases except for the "media only" threads for each so as to save time and focus here. This is the MSM for that case thread CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020*MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*

I just called in to listen to the CDC presser. They took time to get my name with an operator even though I didn't go in through the media line. Just a heads up for those that want to listen live as starts in 3 minutes

Monday, March 2, 2020, 12:00 p.m. ET

Dial-In:
Media:
800-857-9756
International: 1-212-287-1647
PASSCODE: CDC MEDIA

Non-Media: 888-795-0855
Is there a link to listen in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics