Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Emergency* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And IMHO, "Containment", as outlined by Dr. Tedros is going to differ by your own personal risk factors:

I think that if you are in a High Risk group, consideration should be given to a 6 month time frame of limiting exposure. A semi-quarantine, if you will. Limiting activities such as traveling in communal transport like planes, trains, cruises, buses and limiting large indoor social group interactions. Even limiting social interactions with family or friends.

And I think group care facilities are going to be in an extremely difficult situation as the government likely will not increase their funding at a level that really allows improved care and attention to personal protective equipment and activities.

For the majority of the low-risk public, normal activities can probably be resumed, albeit with better handwashing and cough/sneeze behavior.

---------
Just talked via phone to an 80 yr. old distant relative in South Florida. Lives in a condo along w/ several hundred others. She had no
idea of what the virus is and hadn't heard a word about it because she doesn't listen to much national news. She claims the local TV
news hasn't reported on it yet that she's heard.
Just an example that there's probably many people who aren't current on this problem.

The only reason my coworkers know is my yapping over here, and they think I am CRAZY! I actually have barely said much about it just that it scares me and they reply with the deer in the headlights look and say "Why" Holy Mary mother of God!! I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone its Starting to freak me out worse than the virus itself , they were not lying about the 98% Nope not one bit !!!!

To clarify, I said I thought more people will die from the flu this season than this new virus. That means I don’t believe we are going to see as many people with the coronavirus as compared to the flu virus.

Preliminary In-Season 2019-2020 Flu Burden Estimates

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through February 22, 2020, there have been:

32,000,000 - 45,000,000 flu illnesses and 18,000 - 46,000 flu deaths

Perhaps more people should get the flu vaccine to avoid that death rate. There's no excuse for people dying from the seasonal flu when a vaccine has been available for years.

With the coronavirus, there will be many more deaths because the numbers will include not only those who are not vaccinated, but also those who normally get the seasonal flu vaccine.

Attachments

• IMG_20200303_143739.jpg
    IMG_20200303_143739.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
That’s a 3% death rate.

Yes, for Italy they may be in the first stage of death rate / % figures. It goes through 3-4 ranges/ stages of death rate at a minimum which has been discussed on threads.

Remember that the number for such is fluid, and using total deaths over total cases is the first number used in an outbreak as you have used here. Right at onset of an epidemic, falsely high death rates (vs. the long term) are expected as the cases first seen are the worst ones who have greater chances of dying, the milds aren't even on the radar perhaps as they aren't testing all. (e.g. US right now in Washinton was a good example and Wuhan in the first of the outbreak)

Then as the epidemic proceeds, the death rate can be calculated more exactly as it moves to total deaths over total cases x days ago (as there is a delay in onset of symptoms/testing positive to death which is ~20-28 days, there have been lots of different "days of going back" used that have been seen here on thread).

The third wave of numbers to run is when the epidemic is more underway, and then you do deaths divided by closed cases, which can now be used for the Wuhan numbers.

Fourth, is after the epidemic has gone on a long time or ended.

All these moments in time will have different death rates.

ETA: And also consideration for the death rates will be hospital overcrowding (higher death rates eventually lower when oxygen/CT/beds are available when curve goes down) inexperience with disease (higher death rates eventually lowers) etc.

Last edited:
Perhaps more people should get the flu vaccine to avoid that death rate. There's no excuse for people dying from the seasonal flu when a vaccine has been available for years.

With the coronavirus, there will be many more deaths because the numbers will include not only those who are not vaccinated, but also those who normally get the seasonal flu vaccine.
Flu vaccine does not cover all flus. I've known plenty that get the vaccine every year and STILL get the flu, or a different 'version' of it.

Testing in the USA could lead to the government implementing medical martial law.
There are as many theories concerning the coronavirus (Covid-19) as there are people talking about it. The reality is that I don’t know the truth about what this virus really is or where it came from, and neither do you or anyone else on this thread.

It’s spreading. It’s mutating. It’s going viral
Am I talking about coronavirus? No! I’m talking about theories about coronavirus.
It’s a natural virus / No, it’s a manmade bioweapon
It’s less deadly than the regular flu/ It’s worse than the Spanish flu.
The numbers are being underreported / The numbers are being inflated
It was patented in 2015 / No, it really was not
It was unleased by accident / It was unleashed on purpose/ It does not exist

But there’s something that we do know for sure regardless of where this virus came from or whether it even really exists. The hype and fear and panic and pandemonium surrounding this (supposed) outbreak is going to be far worse than the disease could ever be. Because, as I’ve been screaming about for over a decade now, a bioweapon attack (real or manmade, false flag or otherwise) is the perfect cover for a slew of agenda items on the globalist checklist. And the more the population panics, the more they play into the globalists’ hands.

Oh by all means be very afraid of those scary globalists...watch out Bill Gates is going to jump out of a bush and haul you off to a depopulation camp...

I trust science more than I do this administration. But science is now part of the 'globalists' I guess.

Keeping Americans Safe from Coronavirus (COVID 19) - AHIP

Every American deserves affordable access to high-quality health care. That is why health insurance providers are doing our part to help keep people safe from the coronavirus strain COVID-19. AHIP and health insurance providers are working directly with the CDC and health experts across the nation to share information, mitigate health risks to Americans, and keep Americans informed. Here are some specific steps that health insurance providers are taking to keep Americans safe:

<snip>
What to Know About Treatment and Coverage
  • At this time, the CDC is the only facility equipped to test for COVID 19, or to designate other laboratories to do so. The CDC is not billing for testing for COVID 19, so patients will not incur costs when tested by the CDC.
  • There is no specific antiviral treatment. People should receive care from their doctor to help
    relieve symptoms.
  • Health insurance providers cover any reasonable, medically necessary health care costs related to infectious diseases and medical conditions, including COVID 19. Please review the terms of your specific plan for coverage details.

I just had a scary vision:

You know how there are those dental picks, flossers with the plastic on them?
Plackers, etc?

Well I see those quite frequently thrown on the ground and it totally grossed me out.

I hope the day never comes when we walk down the street and see dirty masks on the ground.

There are some people who still litter these days, etc.

The thought of biohazardous waste lying and flying around is creepy.

This doesn’t seem to be an outlandish possibility to me. I hope I’m wrong about this.
I grew up during the days when nearly everyone spit on the ground.
But it is ok for several thousand fans to pay their money, sit close together at the NBA games, and go to the restrooms, and stand in line in the concourses, at the concession stands.....?????.....moo
ICK.

That doesn't sounds right - perhaps a rumor.

"Coronavirus testing is free, but the hospital trip may set you back thousands. One graphic breaks down potential costs."

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-does-coronavirus-treatment-cost-cdc-health-insurance-2020-2

if you go to that site, many of the links take you to insurance company posts. They say costs are after deductible, don't include many things. Each area is different. Once marked as an 'emergency' then they provide free testing (for instance, Fl is under a state of emergency and supposedly they will test for free for CV but other 'swabs' first are your responsibility.... and since there are not enough test kits out, they test for flu A, flu B, etc first. That runs up your bill. Self quarantining, where they 'monitor', you are responsible for 'costs' also. So yes, depends on your insurance.

Repeating the tragedy around the world....why can't we learn from each other??

This new information shows that at least 1 person in Spain had already died of coronavirus when mainland Spain had no confirmed cases.
BNO Newsroom on Twitter

The patient died on February 13 but the cause of death was initially described as pneumonia of unknown origin; it has now been determined that the patient had coronavirus.
BNO Newsroom on Twitter

The 10-year Treasury bond yield just dropped below 1% for the first time ever due to coronavirus fears

The 10-year Treasury bond yield dropped below 1% for the first time in history, as investors grew increasingly worried about the novel coronavirus outbreak.

Coronavirus live updates: Outbreak spreads across the world - CNN

Yes, for Italy they may be in the first stage of death rate / % figures. It goes through 3-4 ranges/ stages of death rate at a minimum which has been discussed on threads.

Remember that the number for such is fluid, and using total deaths over total cases is the first number used in an outbreak as you have used here. Right at onset of an epidemic, falsely high death rates (vs. the long term) are expected as the cases first seen are the worst ones who have greater chances of dying, the milds aren't even on the radar perhaps as they aren't testing all. (e.g. US right now in Washinton was a good example and Wuhan in the first of the outbreak)

Then as the epidemic proceeds, the death rate can be calculated more exactly as it moves to total deaths over total cases x days ago (as there is a delay in onset of symptoms/testing positive to death which is ~20-28 days, there have been lots of different "days of going back" used that have been seen here on thread).

The third wave of numbers to run is when the epidemic is more underway, and then you do deaths divided by closed cases, which can now be used for the Wuhan numbers.

Fourth, is after the epidemic has gone on a long time or ended.

All these moments in time will have different death rates.

Oh boy. Math ain’t my strong suit but I will try to understand! The gist I got is that these initial numbers aren’t necessarily reflective of the actual, general death rate from the disease?

Oh by all means be very afraid of those scary globalists...watch out Bill Gates is going to jump out of a bush and haul you off to a depopulation camp...

I trust science more than I do this administration. But science is now part of the 'globalists' I guess.

I agree with you!
lol! If Bill Gates quarantined us we'd all have new laptops and free education. I don't fear Bill at all.
I do fear anti-science nuts though.

Father & son in GA w/ #coronavirus have mild symptoms.
Fever
Cough
Short of breath.
Their doc diagnosed them Feb 25. Health officials reaching out to people they had contact with. *Worth repeating that family home schools their kids. #11Alive Atlanta
Fulton County coronavirus cases are 56-year-old dad, 15-year-old son, officials say

The two confirmed coronavirus cases in Fulton County are a 56-year-old man who returned on Feb. 22 from a work trip to Milan, Italy, and his 15-year-old son, public health officials said Tuesday.
The father began showing symptoms on Feb. 25, last Wednesday. The son showed symptoms two days later.
Their doc diagnosed them Feb 25?
Press conf 3/2.....

Fulton County coronavirus cases are 56-year-old dad, 15-year-old son, officials say
Confirmed of 2/25 and just told us last night??!!!!!

Trump says he's considering cutting off travel to coronavirus hotspots

President Trump said today that the administration is " looking at other countries that have been badly affected" and is considering cutting off travel to those locations.

"We don't want to do that, but we're looking at other countries and we're being very stringent," he said.

Asked what countries they are looking at, Trump said, "We're watching Italy very closely, South Korea very closely, even Japan very closely, and we'll make the right determination at the right time."

Coronavirus live updates: Outbreak spreads across the world - CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member