Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GEORGIA

.@GovKemp: Five Additional Presumed Positive #COVID19 Cases. Georgia now has 6 confirmed cases and 11 presumed positive.
Read more here: Five Additional Presumed Positive COVID-19 Cases #gapol

The additional cases are in Cobb, Fayette, Gwinnett, and two in DeKalb. The individuals are hospitalized, and the sources of their infections are unknown.

Girl, this is wild...I’m trippin balls...hope court went well...hugs...thank goodness for at least some preparation...that was a gift for us. That was that window Doc T was talking about for so long. That window really was one of “opportunity”.

I feel for the people who have to brave the stores and lines now in a potential sick “sustained” situation...many still won’t care moo.

My driver today said “I gave 50 rides yesterday and I’m okay....” (in other words not to worry LOL...he was one nice guys out of all of this)

I likely have it now LOL

No choice sometimes. You do the best you can . :) And I did the best I could, thanks to all of you.

Woohoo happy dance.
Oh my gosh, I am so grateful for everyone sharing information on this site and having the opportunity to gather the necessities ahead of time. I feel prepared, and will just do the best I can going forward.

Reuters: U.S. President Donald Trump has not been tested for the coronavirus, the White House said on Monday, though at least 2 lawmakers he has recently come into contact with have self-quarantined after attending a conference with a person who had tested positive for the virus.

Reuters: "The President has not received COVID-19 testing because he has neither had prolonged close contact with any known confirmed COVID-19 patients, nor does he have any symptoms," White House spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said in a statement.

Reuters: "President Trump remains in excellent health, and his physician will continue to closely monitor him," Grisham said in the statement.

Vincent Lee on Twitter

I’m super far behind- but just skipped ahead for a second. Santa Clara County press conference is supposed to start in 5 minutes and I’m going to try to watch and I’ll report back....

I was in San Francisco today at the hospital for a child’s procedure (nothing too serious, but needed to be done despite my desire not to head into the hospital in SF right now!). I was generally just really grossed out being there amidst this virus situation.

I tried to crane my head to see the Grand Princess docking across the Bay as I drove by, but couldn’t look closely enough to see it since I was driving.

More after the presser.....

Link please tia.

Reuters: U.S. President Donald Trump has not been tested for the coronavirus, the White House said on Monday, though at least 2 lawmakers he has recently come into contact with have self-quarantined after attending a conference with a person who had tested positive for the virus.

Reuters: "The President has not received COVID-19 testing because he has neither had prolonged close contact with any known confirmed COVID-19 patients, nor does he have any symptoms," White House spokeswoman Stephanie Grisham said in a statement.

Reuters: "President Trump remains in excellent health, and his physician will continue to closely monitor him," Grisham said in the statement.

Vincent Lee on Twitter

Wow.

Frustrating situation! Article about what it's like to be under quarantine....why can't info be coordinated?

"...a week after the virus first appeared in New York, many state residents under quarantine feel they have largely been left to fend for themselves.

Local health departments in New York are supposed to check in daily even with people under precautionary quarantine, the lowest category of risk for contracting the virus. But in many cases, they have not started to do so yet.

And when the authorities do issue guidance or directives, they can seem contradictory or illogical.

'We’ve been told everything from it was OK to go out, to we had to sign a release that we’re housebound now,' said one of the women who received an isolation order and who spoke on the condition that her name not be published. 'We’ve been told we don’t need to be tested, to we have to be tested. We’ve been told that someone’s coming to our house to test us, to ‘You’ve got to find someplace.’

'We’ve been told to call ahead for testing so that they’re prepared, and we get there, and nobody is prepared, we’re just in the emergency room with everyone else who’s waiting. It’s been very crazy.'”

Coronavirus in N.Y.: Confusion Over Quarantine Feeds Anxiety

it scares me that most of the population seems so unprepared

Understatement of the universe.

I was thinking about this today.

My fellow peers are not ready, trust me.

I can’t speak as to anything greater at this point as I figure we are only mere microbes about to get blasted in the big scheme of things.

Whatt??

BREAKING: Santa Clara Public Health Officer just announced a legal order banning events w/ more than a thousand people in attendance. It will take place Wednesday March 11 & last for three weeks. It does not include places like airports or shopping malls @kron4news #Coronavirus

Three cases in Cuyahoga County, OH (Cleveland area).

One was a 50 yo man who caught it at the AIPAC Conference in Washington DC - same place where the NY attorney caught it before spreading it around to his family neighbors and area around his law office in Manhattan.

The other two are a married couple who were on the Nile cruise ship. Another article I read said 6 people close to these three victims are under observation, but no other info. I'm assuming these people also went out into the community to shop, eat out, came through airport, went to work, etc. Most of this activity is in the eastern suburbs of Cleveland.

Ohio's 3 coronavirus cases are in Cuyahoga County; Gov. DeWine declares state of emergency

The other case is from a person that went to the AIPAC conference in Washington D.C. According to a cantor from the Jewish Temple in Beachwood, 160 people from Cleveland attended the conference.

I hope the Cuy Co Health Dept is monitoring all 160 people who attended that AIPAC conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot