Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me, “I saw a video on YT...”

Seriously, re: the Iran Health Minister that was “sweating”, we know that he indeed contracted CV, and many were probably thinking about the guy standing next to him. Well, I heard confirmation yesterday MOO that the other man also tested positive. Not sure if that has been mentioned yet. Making a “note” for that.

Good lord !!" DUH " is the only appropriate response SMH!!!
Have you tried Paint stores like Sherwin Williams ?...... Thanks to WS's Tabitha's tip, I found some there........moo
smaller office supplies like Tejasoffice.com Just checked !

More Random Musings:

I was thinking about the other day how in other threads, we are of course always concerned and often emotionally affected by the cases we follow here re: child murders, etc, but often these threads are ones that realistically do not directly affect us as far as knowing the victim, being in the community, etc.

However, with this thread here, this IS one that could personally affect affect each and every one of us directly, not necessarily in terms of infection per say, but everything that goes a long with it, whether it’s stocking up, cancelling travel plans, etc.

My point is that this thread is like no others. It is, as I’ve said many times, multidimensional and infinite.

(The California Governor used the same exact word yesterday I’ve been using a lot here btw, “multidimensional”...I wonder if he smokes weed too haha.)

ETA:

Governor (insert Cheech and Chong voice: “Woooah dude, this is multidimensional man...I think we’re in the Twilight Zone...”)

Last edited:
Jan 2020
Cardi B Wears Shocking Sheer Catsuit and Beaded Face Mask to Offset's Design Debut at Paris Fashion Week

Cardi B
MEGA

(Yeah NO COMMENT from me re: Cardi B. I had the misfortune of googling her music recently to see what all the “hype” was. I’m all about the women’s movement but gee whiz MOO - Garbage lyrics imo.)

(Not to sound like Tipper Gore)

..Says a poster with the avatar name of "Margarita" :p:p:p

Yeah we’ll all probably be “passing the tequila” soon I’m afraid.

I’m expecting California to have major issues moo. It’s crazy because I have been documenting and following the Wildfires threads meticulously here for years (and other CA issues, mudslides, Hepatitis A outbreak, etc.) and have often said every time a new devastating wildfire breaks out that “man, those guys in California just can’t seem to get a break”...

The good news is that their Governor has very encouraging statements re: their level of preparedness, etc., imo.

—-

ETA: @MJPeony, pleeeease tell me you watched the FULL California Governor’s briefing yesterday after yoga. I hope your concerns re: testing, etc have been somewhat alleviated.

Last edited:
CDC live media call about to start - feed was up with announcer saying stand by

U.S. CDC provides update on coronavirus outbreak
2,338 watching now
•Started streaming 17 minutes ago

ETA: STARTED at 12:22 pm

Great questions from the audience. I dont necessarily like or even believe some of the CDC answers but I love the educated questions from audience.

I found ONE mini hand sanitizer at the drug store yesterday.

I'm content to use soap and water most of the time, but when out and about, I'd like the sanitizer handy. I think making a homemade version would be pretty easy - might be a project for this afternoon.

jmo
That’s what I did- made my own because everywhere here was sold out as soon as 2 positive cases were reported in my county. Near instantaneous rush of the mobs. So go get the supplies to make your own soon, or even those could be sold out!

Aloe Vera gel and at least 60% alcohol. A ratio of at least 1/3 alcohol to the gel. I used 50/50 ratio of 91% alcohol to gel- mainly because I like the consistency better. It’s not gooey.

That’s what I did- made my own because everywhere here was sold out as soon as 2 positive cases were reported in my county. Near instantaneous rush of the mobs. So go get the supplies to make your own soon, or even those could be sold out!

Aloe Vera gel and at least 60% alcohol. A ratio of at least 1/3 alcohol to the gel. I used 50/50 ratio of 91% alcohol to gel- mainly because I like the consistency better. It’s not gooey.
Thanks - I'll start with that ratio as I don't like gooey.

I married my now retired Banker wife many years ago......:D.....She says this ^^^^^^ answer is the only correct one. Money is dirty stuff........moooooooney

I heard that the majority of money has cocaine residue on it/ has been in contact with cocaine at one time or another moo. With that in mind, think about all the snotty noses these bills have been up.

I do hope that now that VP Pence is in charge, we will be receiving regular updates about what is being done to prepare us nationally for this outbreak. I hope for specific information, such as hospital rooms being readied, etc. What is most disconcerting to me is silence from those in charge. Maybe we will get something from the upper levels today or tomorrow. This is not a criticism or political in any way. I just think the public needs regular information from those at the highest levels. MOO.

I dont have a link handy but I did see an article saying you could spray money bills with something like lysol and then let it dry. I am not sure how effective it would be but it sounds better than doing nothing to it. :)
But, what about the money we get from a cashier? Should we refuse it until we can sterilize it?

But, what about the money we get from a cashier? Should we refuse it until we can sterilize it?
Take the money and make sure to wash your hands later (and don't touch your face).

If taking the currency stresses you out, use a credit card.

Health-care professionals keep saying, "Wash your hands" because it's effective.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member