Coronavirus COVID-19 *Global Health Pandemic* #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m scared about court next week but my law partner’s wife who is a flight attendant give me eight surgical masks. That’s all I have. But I will use them for court. They may not do anything but I’m hedging my bets.

They'll help if someone around you coughs, sneezes, spits, etc.

They are one and done, so don't reuse a mask.

Thanks for the update. I think of you often and the stress of working in healthcare and now the virus. Be safe, prayers for your safety.
You’re so sweet. I’m good. Honestly all these cancellations is stressing me out more on the home-front then any day working in the hospital.
Praying all this comes to a swift end soon.

I understand this but color me angry as hell as the reason for the shortages is because other countries were doing a whole lot of testing while we were being fed lies, lies and more lies...and thats a fact, jack...
Right and without the testing the government can say later that they did such a good job keeping the virus out of the US that almost no one caught it. Meanwhile, they will not mention the booming business of the funeral parlors

Major League Soccer has suspended match play for 30 days due to coronavirus pandemic.

DNC: “Out of an abundance of caution and in order to reduce cross-country travel, all parties have decided that the best path forward is to hold Sunday’s debate at CNN’s studio in Washington, DC, with no live audience."

NBC News on Twitter

Omg

BNO Newsroom on Twitter
BREAKING: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will self-isolate and work from home as his wife is being tested for coronavirus

It is so dangerous for leaders of world governments, they are really out there - keeping positive thoughts for Trudeau and his family, and Canada.

Thanks M. There's no Aloe Vera gel within a 50 mile radius of me (I went to multiple stores this week and checked other stores that have online shopping options). Others near me confirmed they couldn't find any. Is it worth it to try to order it online? Will soap and water be enough? I did manage to get a bottle of witch hazel and we have rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide for small cuts and things. I also couldn't find any gluten free vodka of all things (but I'm a teetotaler and I rarely buy it unless I'm making vanilla bean extract. I might have been looking in the wrong place in the store and I didn't stop to ask anyone). People bought up all the wipes but I just bought an extra bottle of bleach instead.
Hand washing is your 1st line of defence. Adhere to protocols in proper hand washing. Sanitizer is basically for times you cant hand wash. I have been doing both just to be on the safe side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove