Coronavirus - COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My firm, which NEVER EVER shuts, sent out an email that they were "still open" which leads me to believe that once the Governor of New Jersey shuts down State offices today in his update to New Jerseyans, my company will follow suit.

We are in the beginning of a nationwide shutdown. MOO
Is your co worker still coughing?

Four (4) states close bars, restaurants.
Party's over: 4 states close bars, restaurants over virus
Illinois, Ohio, Massachusetts, Washington state and New York City are among the places that ordered bars to close and restaurants to stop dine-in service. Takeout and delivery will still be allowed.

New Jersey closed their bars and restaurants too, because people from NYC were coming over the border to party.

STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF!

Is your co worker still coughing?

Yes, and when I said something she said, "don't worry, I don't have the virus."

All I could do was roll my eyes (we all know that those coughing aren't getting tested) and shut my door and sprayed perimeter of the door with lysol.

I am planning on not being here for the next 2 weeks anyway. I just came in to wrap things up on my desk and grab what I need personally for at least the next 2 weeks.

SHUT IT DOWN!

So, I haven't been on Facebook much last week and decided to head over there late last night.

Oh my, I am among a bunch of idiots, even my own family and my husband's family, ENOUGH WITH THE MEME JOKES or laughing at those of us setting up a small stockpile.

I just wanted to scream and cry! What is this world coming to?

Ryanair: 'A full grounding of the fleet cannot be ruled out'

RYANAIR HAS SAID a “full grounding” of its fleet cannot be ruled out as it expects most of its aircraft to be grounded in the next 7-10 days.

In a release this morning, CEO Michael O’Leary said the airline was attempting to deal with “extraordinary and unprecedented travel restrictions” imposed by governments across Europe as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak.

O’Leary said that some of restrictions were introduced “with minimal or zero notice” but that efforts were being made “to repatriate customers”.

Countries across European have introduced various flight bans with several European countries suspending flights from Italy.

Poland has suspended all domestic flights and has banned foreign travellers from entering the country. Norway has also shut its airports.

PSA For Fur Babies

What is Lysol Allergy and Adverse Reaction ? Lysol is a popular disinfectant cleaning product, but the active ingredient Phenol can act as either a toxin or an allergen for cats. Phenol is a naturally occurring chemical which can be found in small amounts in plants like thyme, clove, and oregano. It is also used in a number of cleaning products, including Lysol and Pinesol, and can be found in coal tar products. If your cat is showing signs of a reaction of any sort to Lysol, your veterinarian should be contacted to evaluate the type and severity of the reaction. Cats have a very keen sense of smell. They are often more sensitive to odors and fragrances than other animal species. Additionally, some scents can cause an adverse reaction or an allergy when inhaled, consumed or contacted. Lysol is one such product that may cause problems to your feline if exposed to it.

Read more at: Lysol Allergy and Adverse Reaction in Cats - Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, Recovery, Management, Cost
Thankfully mine doesn't, because I have been lysoling the **** out of everything.

Yes, and when I said something she said, "don't worry, I don't have the virus."

All I could do was roll my eyes (we all know that those coughing aren't getting tested) and shut my door and sprayed perimeter of the door with lysol.

I am planning on not being here for the next 2 weeks anyway. I just came in to wrap things up on my desk and grab what I need personally for at least the next 2 weeks.

SHUT IT DOWN!
Good for you.
I noticed the WMT manager walk past the cough-aholic man this a.m., as he approached, I thought he might ask him to leave, but he only passed by. I’m smh why an entire carload from one house must venture to the store, the store with little to purchase. WMT might end up being a gathering place.

Listen to the Today show.....they only have Savannah & Hoda this a.m., with good reason.
Al Roker and Craig Melvin Pulled Off Air as Coronavirus Hits the ‘Today’ Show
Al Roker and Craig Melvin Pulled Off Air as Coronavirus Hits the ‘Today’ Show
The same article elsewhere. Paraphrasing:
“Out of an abundance of caution they will be off air for ONE DAY, because they came into contact with another person who contracted the virus”.

The other 2 are “social distancing” about 4 feet when the virus can travel 10. I don’t know how anyone can take anything they say seriously when their actions are a far cry from matching medically verified recommendations. THIS is why people don’t take the virus seriously. They should shut up & go home. Jmo
https://pagesix.com/2020/03/16/al-r...day-after-staffer-diagnosed-with-coronavirus/

I will never be able to catch up reading all the threads. I have a horrible problem with my nerves and this is going to be a comforting place to come to! Prayers for everyone!
Two months ago, who could have imagined this!
We are here 24/7 for all who need a safe place and seek comfort.
......also, I got my first matching patent leather shoes and purse set on Flatbush. My first pair of glasses on Flatbush......and saw many movies there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member