Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #81

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Biden has been tested again or only that once? I really worry for him as I honestly dont think he would make it if he caught it :( Trump looks healthier with covid than Biden does without it IMO. It’s concerning as he was so close to him in the days before trumps diagnosis.

Yes, he was tested again today and was negative.

"Biden's campaign says he tested negative for the virus again on Sunday, and will continue to take a test before each trip."

Covid-19: Trump appears outside hospital in surprise drive-past - BBC News

Does anyone know if Biden has been tested again or only that once? I really worry for him as I honestly dont think he would make it if he caught it :( Trump looks healthier with covid than Biden does without it IMO. It’s concerning as he was so close to him in the days before trumps diagnosis.
Yeah, I hope he's okay, too. He's a tough ol' bird and pretty fit - ever see him biking and running? Hopefully that helps.

Posted at 22:20 4 Oct22:20 4 Oct
Virus risk in Trump's car 'as high as it gets' outside of medical procedures
A doctor at the Walter Reed hospital where Donald Trump is being treated has strongly criticised the president's motorcade ride due to infection risk inside the car.

"That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of Covid-19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures," Dr James Philips tweeted.

He said that those inside the president's car would need to quarantine for 14 days and are at risk of getting sick.

Dr Philips is also an assistant professor of emergency medicine at George Washington University.

Wow, really? Opposite here.

But I think he kept his distance while unmasked - and showed good cheer and courage while doing so.

Vice President Joe Biden's campaign said he underwent PCR testing today and the results came back negative. The campaign wouldn't provide more details about the test.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1312910400732659713

Ack this scares me. My 20 yo ended up the hospital twice this spring with fluid on his lungs. But he's at school now and I'm not sure how well he's taking his Vit D and zinc. But the rest of us here are taking it faithfully since it's cheap and there seems to be some evidence it helps reduce severity of disease. I hope more people take it for this winter ahead. So many people are low in D.
I started taking vitamin D after hearing about it's benefit's and doing some research.

Figured it wouldn't hurt to take it and maybe it will do me some good. JMO

Hi everyone - I'm hitting the ground running here (from Australia) and I'm confessing to only reading back a few posts... so - those doctors who paraded in their 'white coats' with freshly embroidered positions on them, was I watching an episode of SNL?? Real physicians don't wear white coats, nor ties, if they know a thing about communicable diseases...

Posted at 22:20 4 Oct22:20 4 Oct
Virus risk in Trump's car 'as high as it gets' outside of medical procedures
A doctor at the Walter Reed hospital where Donald Trump is being treated has strongly criticised the president's motorcade ride due to infection risk inside the car.

"That Presidential SUV is not only bulletproof, but hermetically sealed against chemical attack. The risk of Covid-19 transmission inside is as high as it gets outside of medical procedures," Dr James Philips tweeted.

He said that those inside the president's car would need to quarantine for 14 days and are at risk of getting sick.

Dr Philips is also an assistant professor of emergency medicine at George Washington University.

Is this Doctor an expert on the ventilation system in the Presidential car? I doubt it. JMO

I get it. We have 7!
We get litter from Amazon on subscription but also get it whenever it's on sale at Walmart.

I'll have to check out Amazon. Haven't tried the Walmart brand. One of my cats has a tendency to get the clumping litter caught in her foot pads and you can hear her clicking away across the floor so we know that doesn't happen with the Costco brand.

Not these guys - required to quarantine for 14 days.
Sounds like the President will have no protection detail if everyone who is close to him has to go into quarantine.

Now that will be something. He will be a sitting duck to anyone who wish's him harm which is a lot of people and countries. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member