Coronavirus - Global Health Emergency, 2019-nCoV #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t the heat kill stuff? Or is it not hot enough?
Not a hot tub and public one's are a cesspool. After I had my Lasix eye surgery years ago Dr. Tayfour stated you cant go in any hot tubs as the flap can take a year to completely heal/close. He said he has seen some nasty infections as a result. They are actually a breeding ground. Warm and moist.
Eta-especially Chlamydia Doc said

Last edited:
Im thinking not by the virus. Maybe they just went into his room and suffocated him. How long does it typically take after contraction to die? I mean wasn’t this man giving several updates looking hale and hearty right before he suddenly died?

They arrested him for trying to spread the word and protect the public. They forced him to retract his statements.

But then he kept talking...

Widespread Outcry in China Over Death of Coronavirus Doctor

ETA: That’s a NY Times article I linked. I have no idea why it’s in Arabic script! I will try to fix it.

definitely could have been an alternative mean of death.;)

This is the interesting tidbit to story:
Death of Chinese Whistle-blowing Doctor Sparks Outrage in Hong Kong

“Li was detained by local police on Jan. 3 for
“spreading false rumors” and forced to sign a statement to admit he had breached the law and had “seriously disrupted social order.””

He knew well before then that this was an epidemic. He was warning friends in early December. He was urging them to pass on the info, to use due diligence and use utmost precaution. Urging to stockpile. And then he just somehow failed to follow his own medicine.

Just watching the censorship is telling...

Not a hot tub and public one's are a cesspool. After I had my Lasix eye surgery years ago Dr. Tayfour stated you cant go in any hot tubs as the flap can take a year to completely heal/close. He said he has seen some nasty infections as a result. They are actually a breeding ground. Warm and moist.

Eww! I’m never going in one again. I have atopic dermatitis so I tend to have scratches or broken skin in areas a lot. Like hands. Hell no to that!

definitely could have been an alternative mean of death.;)

This is the interesting tidbit to story:
Death of Chinese Whistle-blowing Doctor Sparks Outrage in Hong Kong

“Li was detained by local police on Jan. 3 for
“spreading false rumors” and forced to sign a statement to admit he had breached the law and had “seriously disrupted social order.””

He knew well before then that this was an epidemic. He was warning friends in early December. He was urging them to pass on the info, to use due diligence and use utmost precaution. Urging to stockpile. And then he just somehow failed to follow his own medicine.

Just watching the censorship is telling...

Yeah it’s colored my perception of his death. The “crackdown” on this hero who was trying to warn people and prevent a massive outbreak, the timing of his death, the way they tried to downplay his death and cover it up briefly, the outrage and vocal protesting and violations of the attempts to censor the grief about the doctor by people from ALL walks of life, in mass numbers, the continued mass censorship of outpourings of grief and respect for Dr. Wenliang and how they’re grabbing people off the street and throwing them into camps?

This is a nasty government capable of anything.

This is starting to look like the holocaust.

Hope this puts things in perspective. It's a graphic from the NYT article linked

How Bad Will the Coronavirus Outbreak Get? Here Are 6 Key Factors

ETA: It isn't linking all the graphic properly, but the pink box represents this corona virus and the orange dots on the horizontal and vertical axis are other epidemics like SARS, MERS, smallpox, etc. The vertical axis represents deaths, the horizontal one represents number of people affected. It shows the current coronavirus, while spreading rapidly and deadly, isn't nearly as bad as some other epidemics.

The orange dot to the upper right of the coronavirus pink box shows one virus that was more deadly and faster spreading than coronavirus is smallpox. Others more deadly were MERS, Spanish flu, Ebola and Bird flu

scatterplot-900.png

Last edited:
I think we all knew of the nightmare this would become. These poor people. It's devastating to hear. If you speak out you suffer consequences and I have no doubt some may be subjected to death. I wonder what they are doing with all the ashes from these mass cremations. I shudder to think. Random thoughts keep popping into my brain.

Last edited:
Oh dear.... I think reading about “aerosol plumes” from diarrhea, pseudomas, and skin cells in “moist” hot tubs I’ve gone a bit nutty. Currently sitting in a packed convention center in San Jose (home of a detected Coronavirus) and I’m shaking in my boots! :eek::eek:

I will say that the aerosol plumes discussion had me lol for a while this morning.

So if you have cold or regular flu symptoms I don't think it a reach that you likely are not getting a proper diagnosis. Your thrown into a "camp" so if you didn't have it upon entering you sure as heck are going to have it now.

Also from the NYT article linked above (I'll link again here) is information I've been looking for the last several days:

Incubation period for new coronavirus: 2 to 14 days

Can someone spread the virus to others before they develop symptoms: Experts don't know yet

Officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that the new coronavirus has an incubation period of 2 to 14 days. But it is still not clear whether a person can spread the virus before symptoms develop, or whether the severity of the illness affects how easily a patient can spread the virus.

“That concerns me because it means the infection could elude detection,” said Dr. Mark Denison, an infectious disease expert at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn.

How Bad Will the Coronavirus Outbreak Get? Here Are 6 Key Factors

So if you have cold or regular flu symptoms I don't think it a reach that you likely are not getting a proper diagnosis. Your thrown into a "camp" so if you didn't have it upon entering you sure as heck are going to have it now.

It's a difficult decision. As long as they're treating people humanely and giving them adequate protection from catching it, it may be the only way to slow the spread.

Oh dear.... I think reading about “aerosol plumes” from diarrhea, pseudomas, and skin cells in “moist” hot tubs I’ve gone a bit nutty. Currently sitting in a packed convention center in San Jose (home of a detected Coronavirus) and I’m shaking in my boots! :eek::eek:

I will say that the aerosol plumes discussion had me lol for a while this morning.
Lol, me too- the dh knows that i poke around some horrific crimes here, so when i burst out laughing, he gave me side-eye!

Twitter

Guo Wengui, 73rd richest man in China: The Chinese regime has hidden the facts about the #coronavirus. More than 50 thousand corpses were burned in 49 crematoriums in the city of Hubei alone and said that the number of people infected with the virus in the country is 1.5 million.

Twitter

“49 crematories have been burning corpses 24/7 for at least 17 days, each day, 1,200 bodies burnt. ...”

eta: my deepest respect to those willing to risk their freedom and lives to shine the light of truth

Twitter

Guo Wengui, 73rd richest man in China: The Chinese regime has hidden the facts about the #coronavirus. More than 50 thousand corpses were burned in 49 crematoriums in the city of Hubei alone and said that the number of people infected with the virus in the country is 1.5 million.

Twitter

“49 crematories have been burning corpses 24/7 for at least 17 days, each day, 1,200 bodies burnt. ...”

eta: my deepest respect to those willing to risk their freedom and lives to shine the light of truth

Çinli iş adamından korkunç koronavirüs iddiası: 50 binden fazla ceset yakıldı

Video posted above

Translated:
Guo Wengui is 73rd richest man in China. Wengui claimed in his television show that the Chinese regime was hiding the facts about the corona virus epidemic. Claiming that more than 50 thousand corpses were burned in 49 crematoriums in the city of Hubei alone, Wengui claimed that the number of people infected with the virus throughout the country is 1.5 million.

Last edited:
A Coronavirus isolation facility coming my way.......... I am appalled, this is 25 minutes from where I live and has caused an uproar within the small local rural community. Located approx 1 hour south of Brisbane Queensland, in a quiet area with many young families, the decision was made between our state government and Ramada Resorts. There has been no community consultation or involvement in this decision. We are just coming out of a severe drought and massive bushfire season and it’s most distressing that our local community is now faced with this.:( IMO totally unsuitable.

“The resort in Kooralbyn was approached by the State Government to act as a temporary isolation facility for travellers who are at low risk of Coronavirus but still need to be quarantined.

The Packer Lodge at Ramada Resort Kooralbyn Valley will be used as a confinement area if the need arises. It stands about 300 metres away from the main building at the resort,

The Resort management was adamant in saying the people isolated there would not be confirmed Coronavirus patients, instead it would be a place for people to wait out 14 days to get the all clear.

“After much consideration and deliberation by the Resort management team, we are satisfied that the safety measures presented to us by Queensland Health and Queensland Police were thorough, detailed and meet all possible safety criteria,” management said in a press release.”
Scenic Rim resort to be used as low-risk Coronavirus facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member