Countdown to Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we see the makings of, trying to sway the public's opinion of the A's. :maddening:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-more-depositions-20110314,0,6076608.story
Eight more weeks baby girl!!

I'm trying to figure out what Mr Kelley means when he says allegations were made by a TES Volunteer that thousands of dollars funneled into the account ( the trust fund)were being mishandled and misused. He and his partner decided at that point with all the publicity 'we need to pass this on'...

And now we see the makings of, trying to sway the public's opinion of the A's. :maddening:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-more-depositions-20110314,0,6076608.story
Eight more weeks baby girl!!

How would Paul Kelly know if there were buzzards or vultures in the area when Caylee was placed there? He searched in October. Same thing with the smell. People did report a bad odor and LE went there found a dead dog and thought that was the cause.

I'm trying to figure out what Mr Kelley means when he says allegations were made by a TES Volunteer that thousands of dollars funneled into the account ( the trust fund)were being mishandled and misused. He and his partner decided at that point with all the publicity 'we need to pass this on'...

Ok, I'l give it a shot. Bad publicity I think is what he means. I remember a little bit about the allegation for the trust fund. That person may not have just been a TES member but one of our posters as well.

Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post

I don't believe GA is weak either. Con artist yes, belligerent yes, weak no. He can lie and steal as easily as Casey. They're two peas in a pod except one is a murderer and one is covering up for a murderer.

IMO

Not to mention neither one is that bright.

68 Days!!!! It is so close now, anyone think there will be a plea
agreement and the trial will be nixed?

Part of me thinks there will be a plea agreement as the defense does not have much of a defense.:waitasec:

I certainly hope not after almost 3 years of following this case. I took May 16th off to listen/watch the opening statements.

Thoughts?

No, I Don't think she will plea, basically ANY hope of a plea deal went out the window a LONG time ago.

The State did not waste 3 hard, long years getting their ducks in a row just for Casey to end up taking a plea deal.

1. Casey would have to tell EVERYTHING and she's not the type to do that.
2. Not just WS, but People who have heard/followed this case will be PISSED BEYOND BELIEVE if she ends up taking a plea deal.

Let her play RR with her life, that's the chance you take when you kill an innocent child.

Ok, I'l give it a shot. Bad publicity I think is what he means. I remember a little bit about the allegation for the trust fund. That person may not have just been a TES member but one of our posters as well.

I don't want to get into any trouble here, just suffice it to say that at one time, we had 3-4 "follow the money" type threads and all this was discussed...threads are not here now. I just remember there was alot going on with the donations, etc. Sorry not to be of more help. My memory isn't what it used to be.

Last night WFTV highlighted the defense expert's opinion that there was no duct tape on Caylee and that the medical examiner should have ruled death by undetermined means and that her death should not be called a homicide. At the same time, WESH news' Bob Kealing reported that the prosecution's case is getting even stronger with lack of male DNA proving that no SDDI theory would hold. HLN was equally optomistic. What's with WFTV - you'd think they'd be calling straight shots since Kathi and B.Sheaffer's reports come from that station.

No, I Don't think she will plea, basically ANY hope of a plea deal went out the window a LONG time ago.

The State did not waste 3 hard, long years getting their ducks in a row just for Casey to end up taking a plea deal.

1. Casey would have to tell EVERYTHING and she's not the type to do that.
2. Not just WS, but People who have heard/followed this case will be PISSED BEYOND BELIEVE if she ends up taking a plea deal.

Let her play RR with her life, that's the chance you take when you kill an innocent child.

I don't believe this is true...she can change her plea from not guilty to guilty and offer to the prosecution, she would be willing to accept LWOP...but the prosecution might put in there, she must tell what happened to Caylee or no deal....she can always do that, IMO..don't get me wrong, I'd love to see her sit and squirm through this trial. Every detail told, every lie uncovered...who will be deemed a hostile witness...oh, there's much to want out of this trial and the biggest for me, is when the jurors read the verdict...and then on to the penalty phase....JMHO

Russian roulette is right...why take a chance on being put to death but ICA is still under the 'I am innocent' falacy....jurors will see right through all the smut/smoke and mirrors...Only one person is responsible...JMHO

The State would be saving that $350,000 cost to sequester the jurors..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I will be glad when this trial starts and things fall in order. I'm in a constant state of confusion with all the stories that have been told. Every little detail has several stories attached to it and my stupid mind isn't able to sort it all out. All I know for sure is that I really believe ICA is guilty of killing her most prescious gift Caylee.

Remember when Brad Conway made his announcement that he was quitting and said he would continue to attend all the hearings as a friend with the Anthony's? Haven't seen him at ONE since he quit. I wonder if he will attend the trial?

My mom who is in her 70's and lives in Florida doesn't own a VCR or DVR and wants me to record the trial on disc to send it to her. I'm trying to figure out how the heck I'm going to do that! How many disc it will take, what do I need to buy for my PC to record, what is the best link on the internet that I won't have to refresh. So many questions that I don't know the answer to.

It would probably be less expensive to buy her a VCR:) ^i^

Tulessa, when I click on your link, it says Page Not Found.

Thanks, that worked! I hope the decision comes down today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member