Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh gotcha. I was just wondering if that were her maiden name or if she had been married to Nikki's bio dad and if that were his last name. Was it Bronk or Brock? I remember reading something earlier in the thread but I can't remember which one it was.

Hold the phone for a second here. It says Melloady was marrried for 16 years. How old was Nikki at time of death?

Linda, I am so on this with you. Have been reading and catching up here. But my thoughts are what if this is an eye for an eye kinda thing??

I am writing the next paragraph with the idea that JR is the mastermind behind this entire scenario.

We know JR set up all those myspace accounts with the fake politicians supporting him. Blasting the Herkel family for keeping his daughter Bella hidden from him. This was all on or around June 15th. If you look a few threads back someone (thanks for the post) wrote Melanie moods. It was only a few days later than the date of June 15th that she said she felt betrayed. See where I am going with this??? Next, he writes the Herkel family tells him he will need a pi to find Bella. The other night it took me less than 5 minutes to find the Herkel family address, business, a pic of Katie Herkel and all contact information. The Herkel home looks like a nice, clean and well kept neighborhood. Nothing sketchy there. JR just as easily could have obtained an attorney to fight to get custody of his daughter unless there is some underlying reason he wouldn't have been able to get her legally. The only other factor that comes to mind is MONEY. He would need money to pay for an attorney.

The next step in my reasoning. Those pics on myspace in my opinion offer a CLEAR connection between the Billings and Herkels, esp if that is Melanie's father. If Melanie's father is the grand-dad of Bella or of Katie Herkel (I need to go back and check this out) Then JR could have concoctted this entire thing starting back in June when he made these myspaces. It wasn't a simple thing, it was elaborate in how he made up fake pages for different local politicians. Though, so fake to our eyes. He would have known people would be looking into his life and low and behold look how "awful" the Herckels are and poor poor him. They stole his daughter etc etc..

So, now we have these myspace pages and who knows what kind of harrasment or contact in the meantime. Next, he recruits low-lifes to commit a "robbery" with him etc etc..Maybe some of them know the Billings and their wealth, maybe some other people have issues as well with them and that brings in the multiple motives. But mainly the motive being money to the recruits. maybe some of these other guys had no clue JR was actually going to murder M and B Billings. In any case, they go in get a safe and EYE FOR AN EYE because....in JR mind the Herkel family took HIS daughter, Bella and now he is taking their daughter or grandaughter - Mellody.

Guess I need to get sleuthing to find out if that is ACTUALLY Mellodys dad but it sure as heck looks like it!!!

I agree but just would add if its true that the Billings had one twin who s father is Coldiron there is second shooter and motive I think all the rest except LPG senior wanted the money and they probably thought in out robbery and big bucks.

Hold the phone for a second here. It says Melloady was marrried for 16 years. How old was Nikki at time of death?

Who is Melloady?? Are you talking about Melanie?

Also to answer your previous question/comment ... Morgan did say that LPatrick was the mastermind.

ahh gotcha. I was just wondering if that were her maiden name or if she had been married to Nikki's bio dad and if that were his last name. Was it Bronk or Brock? I remember reading something earlier in the thread but I can't remember which one it was.

I thought it was Brock, too.

Back to the connection issue~ and I have been waiting all morning to post this: (lost my password here)...

Sam Bennet, who wrote the poem, about rape, accusing Caldiron and Owens (suspects)...mentions the 'two' lives in her (or something to that affect).

The article, from 05, at Christmas, featuring the Billings, mentions that one of their adopted sons that was born with Downs Syndrome, was a twin and the mother kept the other twin.

YES!!! I was just coming here to post this same thing! It also says, that the Billings had asked the bio. mom to keep in contact, so that the twins could at least get to know one another. Also, on Melanie's myspace she has a pic. of the twins.

Found a potential madien name of Pruitt but I have no confirmation on this. Still looking...gotta go back to ages etc etc..

Disreagrd this post. It is WRONG!

Who is Melloady?? Are you talking about Melanie?

Also to answer your previous question/comment ... Morgan did say that LPatrick was the mastermind.

Um yes, I have LOST my mind!!!! :crazy::blowkiss:

Melanie A Billings
Melanie Anne Billings
Melanie B Billings
Melanie Brock
Melanie A Brock
Melanie Anne Brock
Melonie Brock
Melanie Anne Brock Billings
Melanie Modugo
Melanie A Rea
Melanie B Rea
Elanie B Rock
Pensacola , FL
Frederick , MD
Memphis , TN
Fernandina Beach , FL
Gulf Breeze , FL
Mandeville , LA
Bud S Billings
Byrd S Billings
John S Billings
Melissa K Billings

Brilliant sleuthing going on here, thanks to all contributers. I deal with copyright issues somewhat in my work, and something has been bothering me re the "copyrighting of names" referred to. Under U.S. Copyright law, a personal name cannot be copyrighted -only a trade or business name, which is then called a trademark.

Why would Byrd Billings be trademarking the name of a child? If I have missed something, sorry for the intrusion.

TIA

http://www.ehow.com/how_4809776_legally-copyright-name.html

Because Melanies Father is part of my FAMILY ---

Now thats makes a difference, Do you know if Melanie might have helped LPG JR ex and daughter to escape that maniac?I feel awful for the loss of such good people They are not only a great loss to your family but we all lose when good people are taken before their time.

Brilliant sleuthing going on here, thanks to all contributers. I deal with copyright issues somewhat in my work, and something has been bothering me re the "copyrighting of names" referred to. Under U.S. Copyright law, a personal name cannot be copyrighted -only a trade or business name, which is then called a trademark.

Why would Byrd Billings be trademarking the name of a child? If I have missed something, sorry for the intrusion.

TIA

http://www.ehow.com/how_4809776_legally-copyright-name.html

Maybe one day to have that child s life in a book they planned to write? not sure if that makes sense but throwing it out there.

Now thats makes a difference, Do you know if Melanie might have helped LPG JR ex and daughter to escape that maniac?I feel awful for the loss of such good people They are not only a great loss to your family but we all lose when good people are taken before their time.

I honestly can't say? I could ask when my sisterinlaw calls today. But I am careful with what I ask. As the emotional state they are in is just aweful. They are going through so much and at this point in their grief they are angry that this could have happened

Thank you all for welcome.

i am still back on page 14 of thread but while going back to page 14 did see another new member who is a former school friend of LPG jr. He said LPG jr. was different back when they were friends so this contradicts the comments i read in PNJ which said he had "no friends" and people where afraid of him. i will refrain from posting more until i finish reading all your posts. Nan

Without reading back...was there a Christopher Bennett mentioned in this thread or am I thining of another case?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper