Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO--it isn't

I think the two pictures look a lot like the same man. However, after your post, I looked further on in the discussion. Someone posted a pic of Melanie's dad from the side, like in the "have my daughter pic, and Melanie's dad looked significantly older from the side than the "hmd" pic.
So unless the pic from the perp is really old, then it can't be the same guy.
Here, I'll go back an make a side by side to demonstrate.
2men.jpg

no but he and tori are very close in age. Just under a year I think.

The BIllings have not adopted any twins at all.

IIRC the article in 2005 states the had one son out of a set of twins.

Without reading back...was there a Christopher Bennett mentioned in this thread or am I thining of another case?????

Close its a Sam Bennet that authored the poem about coldiron and twins.

I think Melanie was referring to herself being part of the twins. The caption on the picture of the babies says "my twin". In another slideshow on her myspace there is a picture of her and another woman that looks like it was taken recently and the caption says "my twin". MOO

Trust me more on this will come out ---they were stupid in SO SO many ways

Are we on the right track with LPG? Or should we toss that out?

And welcome to WS to you too. Please express our condolences to your family. It was such a senseless act of violence commited against your family.

Murder for the hire with the safe as payment for a job COMPLETED?

I think Money was motive for all but Coldiron and LPG jr it also was about vengeance against the 2 people they blamed from separating them from their children in their warped twisted evil minds.If it was just a big money robbery why kill them so brutally, why kill them at all.JMO

I believe you are correct Maybe both twins were special needs children and she could only take care of one.I linked last night to old article about court case, it said her son needed an operation for a spine problem.I think this is a major link and the true motive.

Okay the twin situation. Melanie and Bud adopted one of a set of twins. However it is a really messed up story. I'll tell you what I remember of it. The mother was pg with twins, one with Down's the other (normal). The child with DS, Jake, was put up for adoption and was adopted by a couple in or around tallahassee. Years later that mother got liver cancer I believe it was. The adoptive father had never had much to do with him. The adoptive mother was convinced she was going to die. So Jake was put up for adoption again. Mel and Bud got him when he was 4. He was actually placed into my classroom along with another of the BIllings children at that time. He is an absolute doll. I believe Jake was originally from MId-north of the country, can't remember exactly which state. I do not know that Melanie has ever had contact with the bio parents at all.

Ok, I got to sleep on page 29, wake up and have to play catch up to page 37. WOW.

After catching up, I have to ask, why can't/wouldn't you post the 16 year old's name on here? He's arrested and charged with felony murder. In Florida, the only way a minor can not legally be named is if he has committed 3 or less MISDEMEANOR crimes. If he works his way up to to his 4th misdemeanor, it can be published LEGALLY. Felonies and juvenile traffic citations are LEGAL and PUBLIC RECORD, also.

Juvenile names are NOT automatically confidential. More than 20 years ago, the Florida Legislature decided to alter the traditional practice of keeping juvenile arrest records confidential. At first, only 16 and 17 year olds charged with felonies were subject to having their name released. The age restriction was completely removed on October 1, 1994. Now, all felony arrests, regardless of the age of the defendant, are public record. We cannot legally with-hold our arrest reports from inspection and copying by the news media or by any citizen. By law, the media are free to publish this information. Note that for juveniles this change applies only to felony cases and misdemeanors in which the child has been found by a court to have committed three prior misdemeanors. For the first three misdemeanors, juvenile confidentiality still applies. Interestingly, juvenile traffic citations have never been considered confidential, regardless of the age of the alleged violator.

I think Money was motive for all but Coldiron and LPG jr it also was about vengeance against the 2 people they blamed from separating them from their children in their warped twisted evil minds.If it was just a big money robbery why kill them so brutally, why kill them at all.JMO

I'm wondering if they were murdered because they recognized one or more of them...by their voice even.

Sorry for all the questions but was the California connection with one of the suspects??? was it Sacramento??

Okay the twin situation. Melanie and Bud adopted one of a set of twins. However it is a really messed up story. I'll tell you what I remember of it. The mother was pg with twins, one with Down's the other (normal). The child with DS, Jake, was put up for adoption and was adopted by a couple in or around tallahassee. Years later that mother got liver cancer I believe it was. The adoptive father had never had much to do with him. The adoptive mother was convinced she was going to die. So Jake was put up for adoption again. Mel and Bud got him when he was 4. He was actually placed into my classroom along with another of the BIllings children at that time. He is an absolute doll. I believe Jake was originally from MId-north of the country, can't remember exactly which state. I do not know that Melanie has ever had contact with the bio parents at all.

Thank you so much for this info but poor Jake but I guess the love he had from the Billings family it actual was better for him , do you know how old Jake is now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02