Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's just signing the document and happens to be a notary. I don't see evidence of an acknowledgement or jurat or anything notary-ish. :)

KIMSTER, I have missed you!! I just go back in action all moved etc.. Found this case and have been addicted.

no no, if you look you will see they also gave "Phillips" property and that is who also looked to be notary. I think :waitasec:

Mortgage scam or ID theft against the Billings? IDK.....

Thank all of you for your concerns and help finding info on these senseless murders.

P'Cola Hog

KIMSTER, I have missed you!! I just go back in action all moved etc.. Found this case and have been addicted.

no no, if you look you will see they also gave "Phillips" property and that is who also looked to be notary. I think :waitasec:

The notary appears to be "LINDA STEARNS."

I just want to make a quick statement on the elder Billings child discussed who was in his 40's - after reading the divorce record it looks like Texas was the childs home state. Texas is what I like to call my home state .. in any case, if that is deemed a home state. The child will remain there regardless. Example. Husband moves wife to Texas, there for 6 months, Husband files for divorce after 6 months and mother is STUCK there with no options if husband plans to stay. Does this make sense???

Alright this is what I have:

Stephen and Stephanie Nevarez - Ca

Glen And Gina Resmondo - Local

Ronald L. Phillips and Patricia Phillips - Loca l - posted link above to property.

Wait a sec though on this doc it is not the same notary. Is that were you were going earlier???

http://public.clerk.co.escambia.fl.us/MyImages/2005440878.pdf

I just thought it was interesting that she was the notary for that 50 million dollar lien against LB. The only reason I noticed was because every time I looked at the Maritime Lien pdf, her signature looked like Billings at a quick glance so I'd do a double take and see that it's actually Phillips.

Then in the Warranty deed he's selling her and her husband a house for 10.00.

Doesn't have to be shady...they could've just known eachother and she helped him out with the Maritime Lien since she was a notary. I just thought it was worth mentioning.

The notary appears to be "LINDA STEARNS."

Yes, on the second document but not on the first??? Riks blog looked to be a phillips and but Linda was on the one I posted. :waitasec: Maybe this just a mess.

Hi back, my friend!
CNTOWER_smiley.gif
Mimi has been busy like that, too!

What I'm seeing is that Patricia accepted the document, and she added her notary stamp. I'm assuming she is a notary and did that to make her signature more "official" looking, perhaps? But there is not standard notary verbiage in the pdf file on that link, so I don't believe she was actually doing an official notary transaction there. :)

I just thought it was interesting that she was the notary for that 50 million dollar lien against LB. The only reason I noticed was because every time I looked at the Maritime Lien pdf, her signature looked like Billings at a quick glance so I'd do a double take and see that it's actually Phillips.

Then in the Warranty deed he's selling her and her husband a house for 10.00.

Doesn't have to be shady...they could've just known eachother and she helped him out with the Maritime Lien since she was a notary. I just thought it was worth mentioning.

No, i think it is WAY worth mentioning. :clap:

Has anyone checked out Ann Simmons yet?

Gonzalez Jr. disputes case against him

Gonzalez spoke at his court appearance this afternoon, saying sheriff’s investigators are relying on the confession of a mentally ill man -- his father, Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Sr. -- with a history of giving false confessions. He also asked to be released on his own recognizance, which Escambia County Judge Thomas Johnson denied.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090714/NEWS01/90714017

Ann Marion Simmons

She also owed Byrd anything and everything!!!

Now go look at the map I posted, it is a residence. Could be out of the home business.

I know nothing of this particular business. But just wanted to say that many of these really small car lots in that area are just little old houses for the offices and cars in a large lawn space. Could be the case with this one as well.

Ann Simmons
Ann M Simmons
Ann Marion Simmons
Ann B Wood
Ann M Wood
Jay , FL
Pensacola , FL
Milton , FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics