Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I have from the links provided.

http://public.clerk.co.escambia.fl.us/MyImages/2005440878.pdf
November 2, 2005
Warrantee deed
Melanie anne brock-billings and byrd S Billings
Address on St Mary
SOLD property TO

Ronald Phillips -Patricia Phillips

Witnessed by Linda D Sterns and Randy Creary

This St. Mary address is the same address Ashley (Billings) Markham uses in the 2009 Corp Report for Worldco Finance:

http://sunbiz.org/pdf/40339444.pdf

So, who owns it?

I notice her husband James Markham lists a different address on the same filing.

The invasion happened after 7:30 p.m. when the Billling's household went to sleep. It sounds early, but it's already been confirmed that was the normal bedtime for the Billings household, as they wake up at 5:45 a.m. or something. "Lights out" happened around 7:00 p.m. I recall reading here.

It is very significant that the perps chose THAT HOUR to attack. They knew when the Billings went to sleep. It would also explain why the Billings were found murdered in their bed.

Thanks for this info, I was curious as well about the time. What's weird to me is that it is still very light at 7:30 p.m. around here, and doesn't start getting dark til well after 8. That is an extremely early bedtime IMO but I guess with that many children, it may be reasonable. It looked light in the surveillance tape to me, but maybe that was just the lighting on my TV? Regardless, it is not dark at 7:30. Not even close.

With 3 children dying......1 OD, 1 choking, 1 of cpalsy
how much life insurance did the Billings get?

I do not believe they hurt any of their children.Special needs children can and do die very early in life.My point was I bet they are so very watchful that they even have a beeper alarm on inside doors as well as main doors.I believe the were a Very Special Couple WHO DID ALL THEY COULD FOR THESE CHILDREN OUT OF LOVE.Life insurance has never ever entered my mind.

wow....amazing what some are insinuating about the victims, here.
Its DISGUSTING...........The Billings were drug smugglers,militia members,tax evaders oh & apparently they stole children! Ive never seen such wild conjecture & bashing about victims & its just going on & on.Its like some people want to "justify"their murders............:furious:

Presser delayed to 11 CDT, 12 EST

Oops. Didn't see that was posted above

I'm wondering about the possibility of an "inside" connection. It is puzzling to me the accused would attempt this type of crime without significant knowledge of the lifestyle of the Billings. (bedtimes, house layout, where a safe would be kept,the contents of a safe, possible security codes, a way to access and unlock a door, be on the property as a lookout ... this person would not draw suspicion as to why they were there if noticed...)

I really believe a close friend or employee of the family if not a famiy member indeed might be more closely involved.

Of course this is all IMO.

I have been thinking this for some time. It was a well researched and thought out plan. Had the system been disabled, I believe they would still be looking for suspects. Someone had to have fed them information, been in a position to know security codes, leave door unlocked, etc.JMO

OT: "Press conference delayed until 11 am" Aargh! The web is global; we need specifics esp in regards to time.

I am quoting the text graphic at pnj.com not anyone at WS. I know we often have to write quickly in our posts esp. when there's a time constraint.

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and FIREARMS helped in investigation............
the FIREARMS (guns) just popped out at me.............?????

Here is another link for when the presser is live, it has been delayed until noon EST, 11am central

WATCH LIVE: Sheriff's Office Presser On New Slaying Details

http://www.wftv.com/video/20073617/index.html

Watch out defendants (present and/or future) if Kathi Belich is on this case, she will dig up any and everything about your past. :crazy:
:blowkiss: Kathi Belich

Its DISGUSTING...........The Billings were drug smugglers,militia members,tax evaders oh & apparently they stole children! Ive never seen such wild conjecture & bashing about victims & its just going on & on.Its like some people want to "justify"their murders............:furious:

Nothing ever Justify s murder.

I don't think this is quite accurate. Some of the financial stuff is weird. People can't understand it. I have repeatedly read posters saying... THESE PEOPLE DIDN"T DESERVE TO BE MURDERED.

As for the drug smugglers... that could have happened through the dealership and when Byrd found out was going to turn evidence in. There was a post that some cars he purchased didn't have titles.

Just because people speculate that drugs etc are involved does not mean that they think the BILLINGS were involved in them.

I think the vast majority of this board is sympathetic and upset about this senseless tragedy.

If you have an issue with a few specific posters...then I think it might be helpful to report the post. If it violates the guidelines of the board - which is a board that very clearly supports respect to victims - then it'll be addressed. Or PM the person individually. I just think that might be more effective and a little more appropriate.

As a matter of fact these types of children wander off so much that I know two separate families with children that have wandered off...one with DS and one with autism.... I can't imagine living without a security system like that with as many kids as they had with all of their medical issues...

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and FIREARMS helped in investigation............
the FIREARMS (guns) just popped out at me.............?????

I do not think guys with those kinds of records got their Legally IMO thats why the are involved.

As a matter of fact these types of children wander off so much that I know two separate families with children that have wandered off...one with DS and one with autism.... I can't imagine living without a security system like that with as many kids as they had with all of their medical issues...

I saw on one of those home makeover shows.. the complicated security system they needed to install for just this type of problem.

Me either.I would also think they were hard wired with battery back up in case electric went out.

There are folks on here from all over the country that are just trying to piece together a bunch of unknown information.

I wouldn't take anything on here personally, IMHO. The majority of folks seem to be looking for justice for the sake of justice.

Having grown up in Escambia County all my life, and having lived in Beulah for the last 13 years, I know anything is possible in this county for anyone. Not to be disrespectful, I'm just sayin'..,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member