Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Glad to see I wasn't the only one who was cut off; I thought it was just me and that I would have to go back to lurking again! :)

There has been lots of discussion about when there was water in the area where Caylee was found.
I hope it's OK to talk about Gale StJohn. This is not concerning her "abilities".

I just watched the video of her driving on Suburban. The video is dated 8-11-2008. As she got to (or near) the area where Caylee was found, a woman got out of the van with her dog (search, cadaver?). The woman states at 4:38 in the video that "you can only go so far, and then its water". Shes not very far off the road. So if that video is dated correctly, I guess that confirms there was water there even before tropical storm Faye came in.

The link is on page 2 of the Caylee threads > "Video of Caylee location being searched back in August" . The thread is locked, so I couldn't post there.

ps to a moderator--if GStJ is off limits, please let me know.

That's horrible. How dare they take down a public memorial not on their property? Kinda says it all. :furious:

Not only that-----------------------
IT'S not FOR them!!

it is for C A Y L E E !!!!

how dare they?!:mad: evil :furious: nasty :furious: :clown: :clown: :puke:
:puke:
:cow:

I just think there is no "one" right answer to this. If, in the end, there is no one group less displeased than the next, that's the best you can expect.

Can you imagine the immensity of this problem after Princess Diana's funeral? Remember all those tributes?

While it may be their grandchild, they refused to allow a memorial for Caylee on their own property. This would preclude them going onto someone else's property to do ANYTHING with another memorial in my book!

Remember them having that Kids foundation take down the flowers from the Blanchard Park memorial..
What did they do with them?? :furious:

They just can't stand when it's things they can't control..

I have not thought far enough ahead as to WHEN the memorial should come down, but I am of the opinion that it is not the Anthony's place to have it done. People put the memorial there for Caylee. The reason that hardly anyone is leaving anything at the Anthony's is because they knew it would be sent to the trash if left at the house.

It is not right that the Anthony's have any say over this memorial!!!

:mad:

Well...it sure got me riled up. The A fam needs to leave any memorial alone for Caylee and worry about going to jail instead. I wonder what the new SW was actually for?!
Maybe some concerned citizen will go put up a temporary canopy (like they CSI were using) to protect the stuffed animals from the weather. Then at a more appropriate time it can be taken down, preserved and donated.

Whatcha think? Anyone out there got one of those?

Well...it sure got me riled up. The A fam needs to leave any memorial alone for Caylee and worry about going to jail instead. I wonder what the new SW was actually for?!

Agree! I don't get why they are even getting involved with this, they could not be bothered looking for Caylee. They were way to busy causing distractions and flitting all over the Country for interviews. So what is the big deal with the memorial, why are they inserting themselves into this. Seems to me they have way nore important things to think about than taking down a memorial afor their granddaughter. I gotta tell you these people are just plain weird!

Maybe some concerned citizen will go put up a temporary canopy (like they CSI were using) to protect the stuffed animals from the weather. Then at a more appropriate time it can be taken down, preserved and donated.

Whatcha think? Anyone out there got one of those?

That is a fantastic idea, SWAG1959! I hope someone does just that!

So the landowner isn't the one removing the memorial, it is completely the "A" families doing? If so, UNREAL, they just can't leave anything that is "good" alone. They have to get their dirty hands on/in everything. :furious:

There has been lots of discussion about when there was water in the area where Caylee was found.
I hope it's OK to talk about Gale StJohn. This is not concerning her "abilities".

I just watched the video of her driving on Suburban. The video is dated 8-11-2008. As she got to (or near) the area where Caylee was found, a woman got out of the van with her dog (search, cadaver?). The woman states at 4:38 in the video that "you can only go so far, and then its water". Shes not very far off the road. So if that video is dated correctly, I guess that confirms there was water there even before tropical storm Faye came in.

The link is on page 2 of the Caylee threads > "Video of Caylee location being searched back in August" . The thread is locked, so I couldn't post there.

ps to a moderator--if GStJ is off limits, please let me know.

but then how did the meter reader call on those dates claimed, if it was already underwater? I am confused now.:confused:

I so agree with you, SS...

If things are left on their property and they find that offensive :confused:
then remove it - but the memorial at the dump site belongs to Caylee's memory and the items were left by people who cared deeply about her.

Just when I was starting to soften up a little toward them - here they go again!

Yes, they do. However, I never expected they would accept that Caylee's remains were Caylee's remains.

So far in less than 10 days, they've had their worst fears confirmed, their granddaughter has been found dead less than 1/4 mile from their home, been tackled by allegations of misconduct (obstruction, lying, lack of cooperation with LE, etc) and at least 3 search warrants executed in their home. No doubt that some of these things they have, in an indirect fashion, perhaps brought about for themselves. Ultimately though, the direct responsibility for this lies with their daughter.

I'm sorry - I'm a little more focused on the latter rather than the former.

Shame on the Anthony's for wanting to tear down a memorial for their baby grandaughter. I don't get it.

Why couldn't they just say something like:

"The Anthony Family appreciates all those coming to the memorial and leaving gifts. Since so many of you have been kind enough to leave these little treasures, we would like to collect them on (enter date) to distribute to other small, needy children in our community in honor of our sweet little angel Caylee in time for the Chrismas holiday. Thank you"

Then, maybe we wouldn't be so pissed or offended. Like the one poster said, who wants to see a rotting memorial? (once severe weather hits it)

I would at least give them that. Poor Caylee.....may she rest in everlasting peace.....

Perfect statement, Rosario. Beautiful. I would have admired and liked them. Although, maybe we're lucky they're so difficult and unpleasant. At least we know who/what we're dealing with. Most of the time. LOL

Know what? Let the Anthony's have it removed if they want to. It will backfire on them. If this many WSer's feel this way, can you imagine how the whole country will feel??? Let them shoot themselves in the foot again. Just goes toward character.

When should a memorial be taken down? I agree no definite answer, but traditionally, I would think AFTER a wake and funeral and not before.

I don't know if I could keep living in that house. Not because of the house itself, but having to drive down that street every day forever and knowing Caylee was there alone all this time. That's not something you "forget" with time. If anything, I wish they could see the memorial as an outpouring of love for Caylee, and an expression of sorrow for their loss, and not an indictment of KC.

The public was warned by LE that people who didn't belong in the neighborhood would be dealt with accordingly. What better way to get "the protesters" riled up then to take down the memorial for Caylee.

The A's probably feel they could get some of their "fans" (not really) fined, or better yet, arrested.

The manner in which this announcement was made was done on purpose, imo, specifically to get the kind of reaction we are giving here.

Maybe I'm just a dumb-A country girl and not seeing things right. But I fail to see in the light of recent events why removing a memorial on "someone else's property" would be of such utmost importance to these people.

Don't they have enough to worry about what with a possible upcoming indictment, a daughter charged with murdering her child, etc.???

They seem to be showing me every indication that they are refusing any kind of memorial for this beautiful little angel that left us so soon.

They may choose not to honor little Caylee's passing in any way but the public needs this in order to greive, move on.

Why? Why are they so mean? Can't they be charged for removing items off a property now owned by them without permission?

I personally would love to contribute to this memorial and let part of my heart begin to heal a little.

:confused:

I just got home and saw all this that has happened .. . and )&*()&Y(&YE###$# IT, why the ()*&%&^*(&_+_Y(Y would the Anthony's have them take down the memorial ???

AND ... do they have that right, if it's NOT on their property, and it's a PUBLIC memorial?
What's the legalities here?

What the #)*%)* is WRONG with them? Most people would be so touched that the public cared about their granddaughter enough to do this, I just don't get it???

The A's can't stand a memorial because its about Caylee and not them!

My mother was killed in a car accident. One minute she was here and the next she was just gone. Her funeral was huge and she had so many beautiful flowers. She was laid to rest in a mausoleum and all those flowers were laid on the concrete at the bottom of it (Mom is way at the top). My sisters and I thought that was such a waste and decided Mom would love it if we made up bouquets and gave them to the hospital for new mothers. When we went back to do that it felt really wrong. They were MOM's flowers and she deserved every last petal. We left them there to rot and the graveyard cleaned them up.

Also I did have a gorgeous grape vine heart with flowers placed on the side of the road were she was killed. I never saw it get muddy or fall apart because it was months before I could even attempt to travel through that intersection.

So I wrote all this just to say that I find the A's behavior disgusting. Its not about them, its about Caylee and she deserves every single teddy bear, bouquet, and balloon she is given and the A's need to go back to hiding under what ever rock they slithered out from under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18