Okay this is a bit OT but I was looking for pictures
of Caylee with sunglasses on because that is what I see
in the picture and I ran accross these pictures
#8, 9 and 10
and it looks like they are taken in a garage and there is a beer
pong table in the back ground!
I thought Casey said she never took Caylee around that
stuff? :eek:http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

What is a beer pong table? In those photos, I see red plastic cups on a table...but thats all.

What is a beer pong table? In those photos, I see red plastic cups on a table...but thats all.

Me too. A beer pong table is any table like that. You just set up cups in formation on both ends (kind of like bowling pins) which is kind of how that looks but yeah.

Me too. A beer pong table is any table like that. You just set up cups in formation on both ends, which is kind of how that looks but yeah.

Oh My...all these years Ive actually had a beer pong table and never knew! :crazy:

:eek::eek:
The tiger connection further freaks me out in light of Casey's known computer activity-- Casey saved and zoom/resized a picture of a tiger while she was looking at an image which seems to resemble the crime scene, along with some other potentially illuminating images-- if interested, see the post with the image activity (including tiger) here.
:eek::eek:

I believe Casey intended to use the image after Caylee was found to tell friends and family "look what I found, it looks just like the place Zanny dumped Caylee... I feel so close to her with this picture." blah blah blah... little did she know she'd be rotting in jail when Caylee was found.

Sorry I gues I should have said the table looks to be set up for beer pong.
If you look at picture #8 it shows cups on the left hand side of the table
and then in picture # 9 it shows cups on the right hand side.... thus beer
pong!

A small 'YAGI' design cellular phone antenna is present about 50M up the road from the crime scene on Suburban drive. It is across the street from the school. I wonder if this can pick normal cell phone pings. I see these types of antennas here and there; I am not telecom and I don't know what they are used for. I found an image of one on the internet and I don't how to make it appear here.

You got that right. I just amazes me that one deputy went into the woods and got scared off by a "large" snake. HUH, what? A deputy who has a gun got scared by a "large" snake. WTF!
I still don't think anyone quite understands the density of the brush. I will reserve judgement after LE completes their own investigation into the matter. And, yes, I can fully understand why someone would be afraid of a snake. No way I'd have gone in.

A small 'YAGI' design cellular phone antenna is present about 50M up the road from the crime scene on Suburban drive. It is across the street from the school. I wonder if this can pick normal cell phone pings. I see these types of antennas here and there; I am not telecom and I don't know what they are used for. I found an image of one on the internet and I don't how to make it appear here.
I'm going to merge your post since it deals with the Crime Scene. Maybe someone over there can help you with uploading your photo.......good luck!

sadly that is what I want to know......something....dang this snow...we all have cabin fever (me & my kids.....)

Shouldn't they be releasing something soon???? Isn't it about time for something???????

Ni Zoey, Me too! There is about 14" outside and it is still snowing, 24 degrees. I've been stranded now since last Tuesday and looks like it'll be another 2 to 4 days :confused: It sure is a winter wonderland out there tho. I just try to keep my hummingbirds happy as their nectar keeps freezing.

Thanks FloridaKatz and give your guy a big hug from us. That was neat getting a report from the scene. xoxoxoxo Tell him he is a WebSleuth
12.gif

Kudos to our great map posters...the following map, from JWG, helped me immensely, please, allow me to share...

Attachments

• user21731_pic4983_1229204758.jpg
    user21731_pic4983_1229204758.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 192
I still don't think anyone quite understands the density of the brush. I will reserve judgement after LE completes their own investigation into the matter. And, yes, I can fully understand why someone would be afraid of a snake. No way I'd have gone in.

I don't think people understand that when you walk into that area in the summer, you would not see your legs from at least the shin down. I think many also get confused by the crime scene photos. Some were taken after alot of foilage died down for the winter, and some after LE cleared it out.

Kudos to our great map posters...the following map, from JWG, helped me immensely, please, allow me to share...

I haven't seen that image. What does the vertical red line signify? TIA.

I don't think people understand that when you walk into that area in the summer, you would not see your legs from at least the shin down. I think many also get confused by the crime scene photos. Some were taken after alot of foilage died down for the winter, and some after LE cleared it out.

how was it a hang out for kids???/ don't understand it is so dangerous???

how was it a hang out for kids???/ don't understand it is so dangerous???

It was not the hang out for the kids. That was across the street by the school and a good 800 feet away from where Caylee was found. The guys who found the rope and the bogus video Fox shot was by the school as well.

I can understand a cop not going in there, but why not go back with people who are trained to search those kinds of areas, who wear proper clothing, etc. Or bring him your superiors and let them decide. Seems he just blew it off completely.

The fact that LE found the storybook that Caylee was reading to her Great Grandfather on June 15, 2008, at the nursing home, is a clue.

1. The storybook was packed in a bag that was brought back from the nursing home to the Anthony home.

2. The neighbors reported hearing a huge fight. The common understanding is that fight was late on June 15, 2008.

3. The storybook was probably still in the bag during the fight.

4. Many posters have given the opinion that KC left with Klee right at the end of that fight.

5. KC probably grabbed the bag containing the storybook.

6. The next time Klee is found, the storybook is also found, in the forest.

What clues does the storybook give us about:

1. Connection to the Anthony home?
2. That KLee was not kidnapped?
3. That KLee was killed by KC?

In one of the initial interviews with police, Casey mentioned receiving a phone call from Zanny in which she talked with Caylee. During this call she stated Caylee was happy and mentioned reading her book or something to that nature. Casey was already establishing the book to be with Caylee and Zanny.

I haven't seen that image. What does the vertical red line signify? TIA.

Well, Suzie, I'm not sure about that line...but may I comment on it?

I just read Kios interiveiw and remembered she talked of 2 places she and Casey would go. One, was behind the school, as Kio describes it, there they would have "picnics". The other, she describes as across from the school, which the crime scene was, but down a bit...this spot Casey and Kio used to play "Mommies and Daddies"...funny or not so funny, this is the closer site to Caylee.

Maybe than line signifies "behind" the school? It's JWGs map, maybe pm him for clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse