Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.....I still say its a visual thing. You want skull...you see skull. Its underbrush and such. An optical illusion. Jesus on toast, etc....

I agree..I don't see it, either. I don't think LE would release a pic of the skull. MOO.

Well i have already asked a question about a skull in point of would it be *whitish* and clean looking or dirty ? when left to the elements

Looks like it to me:) Oh some might think Im werid but kinda looks like orbs in that picture:)

If you don;t want to see crime scene photos why are you on the crime scene thread? I am sleuthing the possiblility that LE screwed up yet again by releasing more than they should have, yet again.

So if you find out LE screwed up again then who are you going to report that to? LE???

I think they have a pretty good handle of what they saw at the crime scene far better than us looking at photoshopped images. I think that is kinda an insult to the LE by saying you can see that they "might have screwed up" by looking at a photo when they have seen the real deal.

ok maybe im crazy but look at photo 4. at the top of the book on the right looks like a photo of a man. I saved it the enlarged and turned to a 90% angle. it looks like a phot of a man in a suit.

149oapf.jpg

That is what they were saying on that other site I came across whilst searching for that book - the suppertime one so i could find online pics of it

mabey the book is what helped detectives out ? plus the clothes they said were in the bag .. ugh this poor angel .. poor baby caylee ..

Originally Posted by cacnotcam
I agree.....I still say its a visual thing. You want skull...you see skull. Its underbrush and such. An optical illusion. Jesus on toast, etc....

Can we discuss other items of interest about the crime scene or are they less than exciting to the point we have to make up stuff?

Sure we can! discuss away!

IMHO, it is the same book. But whether or not it is the same book, the item in the image is clearly not natural but man-made. It looks like a book to me.

--------------------
Did you see the skull the poster put on the page for comparison? It's there.

I respectfully disagree. I have no prob with zooming, circling, etc....BUT I still see no skull. I see what could be seen as one but it is only brush and leaves and shadows. IMHO of course.

mabey the book is what helped detectives out ? plus the clothes they said were in the bag .. ugh this poor angel .. poor baby caylee ..

That's exactly what I'm thinking, possibly along with other items. I'm sure she had more than one book, too. But I know what you mean, JBean. It's awful to see it sitting there in the dirt.

First post.

I can see where it looks like a man, but beneath that picture it looks like another picture with KC facing toward the book. How would pictures possibly be left though?

So if you find out LE screwed up again then who are you going to report that to? LE???

I think they have a pretty good handle of what they saw at the crime scene far better than us looking at photoshopped images. I think that is kinda an insult to the LE by saying you can see that they "might have screwed up" by looking at a photo when they have seen the real deal.

Media, they love things like that. Then there are always agencies over an agency. Remember this is law enforcement, OSCO is a sheriff's department. Not very high up the totem pole.
And it might be a bit insulting, but we are talking about an agency that has released way too much info into the mainstream, they have let way too many leaks go "unplugged" and they have endangered the safety and security of private citizens with some of the papers that they have chosen to release. Sunshine Law or not, they have the right alter paperwork and they chose not to, so as far as I am concerned, YES, LE has messed up big time since day 31.

With all due respect, yes this is the crime scene photo thread, but I would have never expected to see pictures of a decomposing body (if there is one in the images). I expected to see what most of the shots were: just the area she was found in... not her. Correct me if I am wrong, but I do think WS does strive to take into account the feelings of the families of murder victims, so sensitive material, like say pics of the victim's decomposing remains, would not be acceptable to post. I know I would be horrified if I lost a family member this way and I came here to find help, to end up finding a thread where people are analyzing an image, saying it is my family member's decomposing remains.

As I said before: those "orbs" are doubled up, which means they are more than likely raindrops on the lens. Raindrops cause the double effect you see, because of how the light interacts with the raindrops as it enters the lens. I can easily recreate this with my own camera by putting drops of water on the lens and then firing off the flash as I shoot what is in front of me.

IMO the book appears to be open, as it appears wide. The book doesn't look like a wide book in the nursing home photo, looking at each page. JMO.

This is the photo that the person was referring to

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/narcissist71/?action=view&current=Guypic.jpg

I cant actually see it myself ? but they reckon its a guy ? maybe her great gradfather and her ?

In regards to the comments about why are we all looking and trying to find skulls or not, well this is the crime scene thread for one thing but for another , maybe it makes us feel like we are doing something..What if ONE of the things said here or in any other thread triggers something for someone ? be it a witness who might be reading, be it a LE, or whoever

I do not see this any more morbid than posting up autopsy photos of other people, sure they are not children but they ARE someones child.

Its all morbid. Death is Morbid. some people do not look at anything to do with death and wouldnt even come on this site. Some people do hence why they are on this site. This site IS ABOUT Dead people (and missing)
Now take for example my husband he wouldn't be caught dead here (pardon the pun!) but yet me who is TERRIFIED of dying is sitting here looking at photos of dead bodies daily..Why? there has to be a reason? Maybe its just that we are fascinated with what happens to us after death..Its trying to find some kind of comfort that when we die its going to be ok.....

I dont know

I don't have the answers

I wish i did

But i resent someone saying what ulterior motives do we have for looking for a skull in a photo :(

Goodness me I can see the photo of the Man. Look at that photo and just at the tope of the book turn your head rather TILT your head to the LEFT towards your shoulder and LOOK

Its a MAN a Old time photo of a man in a suit...

Why would there be a photo like that with everything ?

First post.

I can see where it looks like a man, but beneath that picture it looks like another picture with KC facing toward the book. How would pictures possibly be left though?

Throw a pic in the kitchen sink for a few days. See what it look like. A pic is not going to stay intact and placed just so in a place that was up until recently submerged! No way!!

Looks like the same book to me, hubby agrees it looks the same also

ok maybe im crazy but look at photo 4. at the top of the book on the right looks like a photo of a man. I saved it the enlarged and turned to a 90% angle. it looks like a phot of a man in a suit.

149oapf.jpg

I see it, it looks like his right hand/arm is posed like he is ready to take a smoke off of a cigarette or his hands are clasped in front of him? but the shirt looks red to me IDK maybe I have been looking at these pictures too long tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member