Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the O/T.
I have noticed pictures of the door with the ramp coming off of it..Does anyone know where I can find a picture of this ramp? I'd like to see it from the door to the ground.

When my son was murdered I was told by LE repeatedly to be careful of what I said to media, several times, and I am sure LE has said the same things to Ron.

I can't see how LE would look badly on a person who is not trashing any of Haleighs family on national tv but instead is begging for the return of his daughter every time he is in front of a camera.

That doesn't even make sense, to me.

Could Crystal have done this because RJ did not say black man to start with. And to put him on tv saying this would let the abductor (if there is one) know RJ could not ID him. There was so much last week about her putting him in danger by her telling everyone that he saw this person, maybe this is her attempt at damage control. I did not watch it, but from the sounds of it she was pretty much telling him what to say? This may sound crazy....but so far everything in this case has been crazy...lol

Has there been any backlash onto Crystal from LE or the Cummings side of the family? I just can't see her getting away with taking a 4 year old baby on television like that and then having no repercussions.

Praying this child will be found today!!

I was appauled at the little boy being on GR last night...

Was reading the Geraldo thread and saw that
putting her son on tv turned Crystal into a murderer!
Really? We don't know who all was in on that.

Bad judgement imo, but can't call her a murderer yet...

Was reading the Geraldo thread and saw that
putting her son on tv turned Crystal into a murderer!
Really? We don't know who all was in on that.

Bad judgement imo, but can't call her a murderer yet...

I agree. It seemed to spiral out of control.
I wonder what will come out of it come Monday?
Will LE mention it? Probably not, will the Cummings family? Maybe

Could Crystal have done this because RJ did not say black man to start with. And to put him on tv saying this would let the abductor (if there is one) know RJ could not ID him. There was so much last week about her putting him in danger by her telling everyone that he saw this person, maybe this is her attempt at damage control. I did not watch it, but from the sounds of it she was pretty much telling him what to say? This may sound crazy....but so far everything in this case has been crazy...lol

I think ronald friends should just show up at police department today and say strap me up to the lie detector test now. She had no business saying that on tv.

this is crazy

I agree, Chester. I've tried to wrap my mind about GR's show last night and I haven't been able to make sense out of what compelled Crystal to put Jr. on television.

Could LE have encouraged it for some reason we don't understand?

Could Crystal have seen a way to get her child support brought current? I don''t know for certain if GR pays guests- it's been assumed but is it confirmed?

I understand her desire to get word of Ronald's drug activities out to the public if that is accurate (and from what I've heard locally, he is mixed up in drug activities) and I also found it interesting that someone reported to LE that Misty was on oxycontin the night Haleigh went missing.

Crystal is not the most intellectual person- but I don't think she would have lied about something reported to LE on national television. All that would do is make her more questionable in their minds.

I've concluded this- I think much of what she said was true. I believe that Jr. has said what she reported he said- and I believe someone did see Misty out partying on February 9.

I don't think putting Jr on TV was prudent- but we don't know who was complicit in that. Could the police want information put out there for some reason? I have no idea but I think it might be a possibility.

Maybe I'm wrong but I can't imagine anybody being stupid enough to throw caution to the wind and do what she did last night without a good reason.
Well...prudent is not the word I would use!! Not No...but HELL NO! LE would NOT have taken part in such a stunt!! They would not place this child or any other child on national tv and exploit them for any reason. What she did endangers her son and both families!

Evidently, Crystal does lie (see filing 2 false reports to LE) so her credibility on national tv is not even an issue. Of course, she would.

For her to do this is despicable. I don't care what reason she felt she had...it was not good enough. You do not put a child witness to a crime on for a show. It is stupid. It is not responsible. It shows a lack of concern for her child's safety, her families' safety, and it defines the very reasons she should not have custody of any child, imo. There is no defense for this woman's actions!! I hope Ronald does whatever is appropriate to prevent her from doing more harm to Rj and Haleigh.

I am not sure how this show ( and I don't agree she should have done it) could possibly put the child in ANY danger. Do people actually think a kidnapper is going to march into one of these family's "camps" and grab this child and run off? That is just ridiculous, he is surrounded by people day and night and kept in several different locations both during the day and at night. Someone is just stalking him back and forth and no one will notice? The information he gave is unlikely to lead to any kind of identification, his testimony at a trial would be of no use at all, so I just don't see what kind of danger he is in now. The danger for this child is being left in the care of irresponsible people who have documented histories of drug use and violence.
Sorry for the rant, but I still get steamed that people say "oh, poor Misty" etc. and give her a pass on all this when SHE WAS IN CHARGE OF THE CHILD...SHE HAS LIED TO THE POLICE AND ON CAMERA.....SHE SAYS SHE WAS IN THE ROOM WITH THE CHILD AND THAT CHILD IS GONE!!!

At first I was shocked to hear that a mother would exploit her child that way on national television. Then, after thinking about the situation as a whole, I felt less "shock" and more of a "consider the source" type feeling. While I do know that there are some very good and loving mothers who have lost custody of their children, I hardly see CS as one of them. I see her as young, selfish, irresponsible and immature. Her choices are guided by those traits. If even half of the rumors about RC are true, and he retained custody granted by the court system, that begs the question of just how bad was CS as a parent? IMO, CS is acting in the only way she knows how, and that just happens to be extremely irresponsible and ignorant when it comes to parenting.

The other thing that bothered me about the GR thread was the comment regarding why would RJ refer to an African American as being a "black man" since Ron had AA friends, and the question was asked why RJ would not have described the man as AA. I would venture to guess that is because "black" is not a derogatory term when being used as a physical descriptor. Not all black people are AA, especially not in Florida.

At first I was shocked to hear that a mother would exploit her child that way on national television. Then, after thinking about the situation as a whole, I felt less "shock" and more of a "consider the source" type feeling. While I do know that there are some very good and loving mothers who have lost custody of their children, I hardly see CS as one of them. I see her as young, selfish, irresponsible and immature. Her choices are guided by those traits. If even half of the rumors about RC are true, and he retained custody granted by the court system, that begs the question of just how bad was CS as a parent? IMO, CS is acting in the only way she knows how, and that just happens to be extremely irresponsible and ignorant when it comes to parenting.

The other thing that bothered me about the GR thread was the comment regarding why would RJ refer to an African American as being a "black man" since Ron had AA friends, and the question was asked why RJ would not have described the man as AA. I would venture to guess that is because "black" is not a derogatory term when being used as a physical descriptor. Not all black people are AA, especially not in Florida.

I disagree. In the south, you couldn't begin to imagine the offense that is taken to being called "black", I myself am not AA but am offended when I hear it being said.
I don't think RJ would have said "black man" myself. He is only 4 years old. Unless 4 year olds are taught to refer to AA's as "black people" he would have described them differently.

I am not sure how this show ( and I don't agree she should have done it) could possibly put the child in ANY danger. Do people actually think a kidnapper is going to march into one of these family's "camps" and grab this child and run off? That is just ridiculous, he is surrounded by people day and night and kept in several different locations both during the day and at night. Someone is just stalking him back and forth and no one will notice? The information he gave is unlikely to lead to any kind of identification, his testimony at a trial would be of no use at all, so I just don't see what kind of danger he is in now. The danger for this child is being left in the care of irresponsible people who have documented histories of drug use and violence.
Sorry for the rant, but I still get steamed that people say "oh, poor Misty" etc. and give her a pass on all this when SHE WAS IN CHARGE OF THE CHILD...SHE HAS LIED TO THE POLICE AND ON CAMERA.....SHE SAYS SHE WAS IN THE ROOM WITH THE CHILD AND THAT CHILD IS GONE!!!
boldmine

Not a hard concept is it?:hand:;)

Crystal is surely no princess, and allowing CR to interview her and conduct a questioning of her son was definitely not a stellar moment of motherhood. However, Jr. sat right next to her and definitely didn't seem to be in any danger. He was calm and well behaved, enjoying a couple potato chips. It isn't as though his image is not out there already. His picture is shown regularly on multiple media outlets. There is no more threat to this child today than there was before the GR show.

Crystal is surely no princess, and allowing CR to interview her and conduct a questioning of her son was definitely not a stellar moment of motherhood. However, Jr. sat right next to her and definitely didn't seem to be in any danger. He was calm and well behaved, enjoying a couple potato chips. It isn't as though his image is not out there already. His picture is shown regularly on multiple media outlets. There is no more threat to this child today than there was before the GR show.

Great post Debs.

I wasn't referring to her holding a gun on him during the interview. Of course for the immediate moment he wasn't in danger. However, we don't know where Haleigh is, who took her, and why. As long as there are outstanding questions...the motive is unknown and if retalliation is part of the case...it would stand to reason there could be a danger of Rj knowing too much information about the perp to identify him. Silencing a witness can happen many ways.

I do not believe the father's family put Rj's photo out there and they did not want his story out in the media (neither did LE). TN made it very clear they are more concerned about his safety and take this possible threat quite seriously. I back them 100%. When LE tells them to stay quiet, they listen. Crystal has shown repeatedly she doesn't care enough to keep her mouth shut for Rj or Haleigh's sakes. She is more interested in revenge and money, imo.

If the kidnappers wanted Jr. they would have taken him when they took Haleigh. If, indeed there were kidnappers.

I still believe all signs point to Misty. And I agree she does not deserve a pass.

It could possibly be that a SO took Haleigh,I hope to God not,but what Crystal has done in using all of this seems like she's more focused on destroying and paying back Ronald for getting Haleigh than finding her.She's had two opportunites on a national tv show to focus on finding her child and she used it with not one plea or tear or I love you Haleigh in either show.And when a reporter was interviewing her and her fiancee Chad was standing behind her laughing and talking to someone the police were looking through a dumpster to find Haleigh and they both knew it.She was more angry that people thought she had left than terrified Haleigh would be found in a dumpster it appeared to me.This is why people are sickened by her behavior and last night to use her child to get on tv was also appalling.

If the kidnappers wanted Jr. they would have taken him when they took Haleigh. If, indeed there were kidnappers.

I still believe all signs point to Misty. And I agree she does not deserve a pass.
Not neccessarily. The person may not have realized he was seen and could be identified by a then 3 year old. Even if the person knew he was seen, he could have felt no one would believe a 3 year old..especially LE. Rj has not mentioned more than one person...so "kidnappers" is incorrect.

I don't think anyone could id a "black man dressed in black, with a ski mask on".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member