Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His picture has been out there from the first day. His description of the "perp" was "someone dressed in black with squeaky shoes" which is NOT very identifying. She should not have allowed him to be interviewed, but only because it didn't really add anything to the case.

(FYI: I once attended a taping of the GR talk show, way back in the 80s....I'm still scarred from that experience. I'll give you that there will probably be long lasting effects for Jr having been exposed...I'm still in therapy for it.)
Can you say with this information if he saw the perp again...he could not positively id him?!

They did. TN said they did. So we have heard about it already soon after Crystal started running her mouth about it!! LE did NOT want the information out to the media or the public!

And now, even if they were to take into account each and every word Junior said, it can be easily discredited to Crystals willingness to sit and talk about Ron, and anything else she may know or be suspicious of in front of a 4 year old. 4 year old's repeat what they hear.

gettin silly to assume that this raw interview on GR will result in her losing custody of Jr. Ronald has FULL custody already. She has standard visitation. I think it irresponsible of her to do the interview, because it just innapropriate, but it's not a crime and it's not endangering him, no more than several images being release by the Cummings family, no more dangerous than leaving him in the care at night with a 17 yr. old who clearly is no more smarter than crystal herself, no more dangerous than the myspace images that are still out there. Jr is Crystals son....someone dare threaten to take my parental rights away because I mis-stepped in this manor? Over my dead body! Palease spare me the bantor of she shouldnt have any children....blah blah blah. Ronald isn't going to be able to do squat because of this. Thats like the pot calling the kettle black. As ignorant as what we think of what she did, it is uncalled for to get all in an uproar.

I wonder if LE even considers using what Jr. said...you'd think if it was useful info or reliable in anyway, they would of told both families to keep that information hush. But to our knowledge, they havent. Or we'd heard about it by now.

Not silly at all, IMO, Law_girl.

Even if Crystal was dumb enough to do this against LE advise, I think she has plenty of people "in her tent" who would stop her. She's at the end of her rope, relying on the strength of others at this point. JMO.

They did. TN said they did. So we have heard about it already soon after Crystal started running her mouth about it!! LE did NOT want the information out to the media or the public!

So, TN's word is good enough??? NOT! She has motive to protect her son. So she's biased. ;)

It's normal to put the image of the missing child out there. If people were so worried about Jr's safety, then I wonder why they released his image to the media. That is all. Sitting on his mother's lap munching on chips and nodding his head once in awhile doesn't seem to be terribly threatening. He didn't give much of a description of anyone. Except squeaky shoes. I doubt anyone would feel threatened by a 3 year old (how old is he really? GR said he was 5....anyway) who claims to have seen a person in black.

I will agree that Crystal made a bad decision to give that interview, since it did nothing to add to the case except give people another opportunity to again attack her.

Tell that to all the black people out there who have been fingered over the years I highly doubt they would agree with you. Im sorry I cant pass it off as bad judgement. When it comes to the safety of your child there is no free pass IMO. Crystal is the only one that has come out and said Jr seen who took his sissy if she would of kept quite about it instead of blasting it all over the media and all over national TV it wouldn't matter if Jr picture was out there. What does it matter if he just nodded and didnt give much of a description or not. Crystal should of never put this child in this spot in the first place. As a mother your suppose shield your child not take a chance that your child might be in danger. Im sorry but Crystal put this out there she deserves to be attacked on it.

I have seen several times people indicate that Crystal is uneducated, that she is weak, that she was taken advantage of, and did not use common sense as excuses to why she did this interview. If I bought all those excuses it still does not explain why she did not take the opportunity in the last 3 interviews when she has been bashing Ron, putting Rj in danger, or telling everyone she is really mad at the rumor about her missing and dna, to plead for the return of her missing daughter. It does not take a well educated, common sense, or strong person to do that it just takes a loving mother.

It's occurred to me that she's being asked those questions about being missing, whether she gave DNA, or whether she knew of any drug issues in Ron's past or whether she knows if Misty used drugs, and she's answering them. I know that when things go to air, they edit the interview to fit the the time slot. I have seen her make pleas for her child, but I have also seen her being manipulated by reporters. It would be nice if she realized she doesn't have to answer every question a reporter asks her, but then she'd be viewed as being uncooperative.

I think CS definitely lacks parenting skills as a result losing physical custody of her children. I also think her cognitive thinking skills are lacking, she does not seem able to differentiate her desire to speak about her alleged abuses at the hands of RC over the needs to focus on finding her daughter. I don't believe she was in any way involved with the kidnapping of her daughter. I suspect a SO. I think it was poor judgement to do GR, but as with most of her life, I think poor judgement has been the norm for her. I believe she does not have the skills to navigate this horrible event and hope she immediately seeks out professional counseling.

Jamaican Americans, Haitian Americans, Cuban Americans and Dominican Americans...can all be considered "black" or "people of color". None of them are African Americans. Florida has a huge non-white population.

I am a German American and I am white, but I am not an Irish American, nor an Italian American, nor a Russian American. I would not really appreciate it if a stranger made an assumption that I am an Irish American, but I have no problem with a stranger identifying me as white. (Okay, so I am really just a white mutt, including a wee bit of Irish, but that is besides the point.)

I think that the point of all this goes back to what RJ would have said or not said at 4 yo. It would seem that a 4 yo would be more likely to describe a person by their skin color than by their ethnic background. *If* RJ actually said it was a black man, then that could mean anyone who is not white. That could include even Latino who is dark-skinned. He is not an adult who can differentiate. JMO.

So, TN's word is good enough??? NOT! She has motive to protect her son. So she's biased. ;)
At least SOMEONE wants to protect their own here!!! Thank GOD! She wants to protect Rj, too.

For the record, TN's word is good enough for me at this point. She has not lied or given me any reason to doubt her.

THe only way that I can see Crystal losing the partial custody or visitation that she does have is if she was specifically told not to do this interview or put RJ in front of the media. If LE told her not to and she did anyway, I think they could charge her with interfering in an investigation.
Other than that, I don't think Ron would want to traumatize his son any further by cutting off contact with his mother, regardless of her maturity or judgement.

Tell that to all the black people out there who have been fingered over the years I highly doubt they would agree with you. Im sorry I cant pass it off as bad judgement. When it comes to the safety of your child there is no free pass IMO. Crystal is the only one that has come out and said Jr seen who took his sissy if she would of kept quite about it instead of blasting it all over the media and all over national TV it wouldn't matter if Jr picture was out there. What does it matter if he just nodded and didnt give much of a description or not. Crystal should of never put this child in this spot in the first place. As a mother your suppose shield your child not take a chance that your child might be in danger. Im sorry but Crystal put this out there she deserves to be attacked on it.

I agree with you on the bolded part. It was poor judgment on her part.

gettin silly to assume that this raw interview on GR will result in her losing custody of Jr. Ronald has FULL custody already. She has standard visitation. I think it irresponsible of her to do the interview, because it just innapropriate, but it's not a crime and it's not endangering him, no more than several images being release by the Cummings family, no more dangerous than leaving him in the care at night with a 17 yr. old who clearly is no more smarter than crystal herself, no more dangerous than the myspace images that are still out there. Jr is Crystals son....someone dare threaten to take my parental rights away because I mis-stepped in this manor? Over my dead body! Palease spare me the bantor of she shouldnt have any children....blah blah blah. Ronald isn't going to be able to do squat because of this. Thats like the pot calling the kettle black. As ignorant as what we think of what she did, it is uncalled for to get all in an uproar.

I wonder if LE even considers using what Jr. said...you'd think if it was useful info or reliable in anyway, they would of told both families to keep that information hush. But to our knowledge, they havent. Or we'd heard about it by now.

Great post

Not silly at all, IMO, Law_girl.

Even if Crystal was dumb enough to do this against LE advise, I think she has plenty of people "in her tent" who would stop her. She's at the end of her rope, relying on the strength of others at this point. JMO.

Oh I know, she may have done it regardless of what anyone told her, if they did.... but its silly IMO, to go off on a tangent and claim she should lose what visitation rights she has. Thats whats silly. Know what I mean. I know people who've done way worse than this and CPS wont get involved.

Either way I look at it. Crystal should be using air time to beg for whomever has her daughter, whomever has seen anything suspicious, or even anyone who may know of a dangerous person in the area is who acting strange, to call LE.

If Junior did tell her that a person in black took Haleigh, and if this person was wearing a mask, why not use the time on tv to ask the public to be vigilant in their own homes of ski masks that are not normally there, or in their trash, or laying around on the ground somewhere.
Take the time to ask the community that if they have found something, call LE immediately.

I still can't believe she put that Innocent 4 year old on TV like that. I don't believe either family is involved with Haleigh being gone, but neither are helping bring her home either. MC with different stories, all the rap sheets on both side. But I will say one thing RC is not talking bad about Bio Mom family at all. These two family should of pulled together and stood strong to bring this baby home!!

And for those of you who are going to bash me for using Bio Mom instead of Mom I'm sorry she proved to me last night why she don't have her children!!!! Anyone can be a mother but it takes a special person to be a Mom and that she is not.

All the pictures I have seen is a happy little girl and a proud father always smiling. The way she looks at her dad and the way he looks at her they have a special bond.

Thats my 2cents!!!! Bash Away!

No bashing from me, because I agree.Just because you give birth to children doesnt make you a mom or parent...

Oh I know, she may have done it regardless of what anyone told her, if they did.... but its silly IMO, to go off on a tangent and claim she should lose what visitation rights she has. Thats whats silly. Know what I mean. I know people who've done way worse than this and CPS wont get involved.
It isn't silly. It is a very serious situation. His sister is missing and possibly dead. He may have witnessed the crime and could provide details to her recovery or to prosecute the perp. She has directly violated what one would consider a moral obligation to protect this child...not to mention a legal obligation not to endanger him. Ronald does hold the right to ask for a judge to withhold visitation on those grounds. It is in their custody agreement.

They all are biase IMO. That goes for Crystal side as well.

True! (but I was refering to TN in that post.) They all do. Too bad they all didnt keep their word to get along for the sake of haleigh. This is bad, I cant argue that. But TN is not unbiased when relating infor that she allegedly heard from LE. Heck, I dont even bleive Crystal mom Marie when she speaks about what LE tells them or doesn tell them. imo, LE needs to speak! It might help with facts over fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth