Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...it explains a lot having KFN involved, doesn't it?! TN turned them down for their "offer" initially because she had been forewarned. Like I said...the circus has come to town and the ugly is going to follow. I feel so bad that Haleigh is going to being used by people who have no business getting involved and it will become about them instead of about finding her, imo. (sigh)

Thanks, I was unaware of that. (bolded part) Yes IMO the entire situation is smelly and although LE has questions about Misty's inconsistencies I still believe it's not because they believe that she is involved somehow. Something in me just has this knawing in the pit of my tummy when it comes to Marie and Crystal, too many coincidences.

The cases are becoming more and more eerily similar IMO.

I haven't seen her mention Haleigh much,except in the presser this week,she had her pr woman with her.I think she was happy with her life as it was,looking at her myspace before it went private.Not saying she doesn't love her kids,but that she was starting over and accepted how things were.Maybe she's closer with Jr,Haleigh was closer with Ronald.I can't see the court going in Ronald's favor,at this point,until they are satisfied Ronald or Misty had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.And it is normal for a parent to start over when custody has been established.

"People put you down enough in your life you start to believe it." I don't think Crystal felt she had any other choice but to emotionally distance herself from her first two children. I can imagine it was never pleasant to be the one that Ron discarded. Listening to how quickly his mother insists that the new version of "mommy" is the mommy of choice, I can bet that it was always in play. I think she's starting to feel a sense of hope that she doesn't just have to put up with what someone else tells her she's gonna put up with. I hope this is something she'll build on for her whole life and will be something she'll convey to all her children.

"People put you down enough in your life you start to believe it." I don't think Crystal felt she had any other choice but to emotionally distance herself from her first two children. I can imagine it was never pleasant to be the one that Ron discarded. Listening to how quickly his mother insists that the new version of "mommy" is the mommy of choice, I can bet that it was always in play. I think she's starting to feel a sense of hope that she doesn't just have to put up with what someone else tells her she's gonna put up with. I hope this is something she'll build on for her whole life and will be something she'll convey to all her children.

ITA

IMO Crystal is finally getting up the strength to do what she always wanted to do , Get her kids back. I think she was intimidated by Ron and his family the whole time and his " shotgun wedding" is even more evidence of his attempts to keep the children from her. My opinion only:rolleyes:

And in the last presser Crystals hands were shaking like she was terrified for Haleigh, All while Misty and Ron are all giddy planning a wedding.:furious:

Well...it explains a lot having KFN involved, doesn't it?! TN turned them down for their "offer" initially because she had been forewarned. Like I said...the circus has come to town and the ugly is going to follow. I feel so bad that Haleigh is going to being used by people who have no business getting involved and it will become about them instead of about finding her, imo. (sigh)

Bolded by me

Do you have a link, please ? I've search both the Caylee and Haleigh forums and have not found one yet.

~bolded by always~

Parental alienation is frowned upon in the court system. With all of the talk of Misty being mommy is a form of this. moo

I don't believe Haleigh is/was the push behind the wedding/Misty as Mommy issue. moo

Bolded by me

Do you have a link, please ? I've search both the Caylee and Haleigh forums and have not found one yet.

I may have missed this but do we have proof that Crystal is working with the KFN?

I don't recall seeing it anywhere other than here.

I may have missed this but do we have proof that Crystal is working with the KFN?

I don't recall seeing it anywhere other than here.

I don't know.

I'm trying to determine who asked KFN to leave Satsuma. I'm glad they did - just trying to pin down who it was.

Bolded by me

If you will search Chesterp's posts...you should find it as she is the one who was there talking to TN about it, IIRC.

I never saw where we verified that KFN was asked to leave.

ITA

IMO Crystal is finally getting up the strength to do what she always wanted to do , Get her kids back. I think she was intimidated by Ron and his family the whole time and his " shotgun wedding" is even more evidence of his attempts to keep the children from her. My opinion only:rolleyes:

So what makes her decide NOW that she can afford the children?
I mean.... she couldn't pay her child support of what... $330 something
dollars a month for two kids...
but now she can afford them?

Is her back child support not paid because she couldn't afford it... or
was it not paid because she didn't want to?

IMO IF she always wanted to get her kids back she would have PAID her child support!
Children and their needs to not go away just because you can't afford it or
don't want to pay.

I see her taking advantage of Haleigh missing to try and paint herself as
the caring mom who was "abused"
but didn't fight in court against her "abuser" but instead choose to leave her
two children to live with her "abuser" and not do anything about it until now!

She did not pay her child support for her two "bratz" for almost a year!

Sorry... if she cared she would be current on her child support.
Child support does not stop just because you choose not to work!
Just WHO did she think would pay for her children if Ron had decided not to work?

I call it how I see it....
a Dead Beat mom who has done nothing to support her children for over a year but choose to make a family with someone else!
Why have more children if you can't even take care of the two you already have?

Also....IF she was so worried about them and wanted them WHY did she not fight for them before now?
She only had about 5 pictures of Haleigh and her brother on her myspace
UNTIL Haleigh went missing and then she added more!
She had how many pictures of her new little girl? And pictures of her car accident? but only 5 of her "bratz"

IMO that tells me JUST how much she cared about JR and Haleigh
BEFORE NOW!
:mad:

If you will search Chesterp's posts...you should find it as she is the one who was there talking to TN about it, IIRC.

I never saw where we verified that KFN was asked to leave.

KFN wasn't asked to leave, however George Anthony was. IIRC

So what makes her decide NOW that she can afford the children?
I mean.... she couldn't pay her child support of what... $330 something
dollars a month for two kids...
but now she can afford them?

Is her back child support not paid because she couldn't afford it... or
was it not paid because she didn't want to?

IMO IF she always wanted to get her kids back she would have PAID her child support!
Children and their needs to not go away just because you can't afford it or
don't want to pay.

I see her taking advantage of Haleigh missing to try and paint herself as
the caring mom who was "abused"
but didn't fight in court against her "abuser" but instead choose to leave her
two children to live with her "abuser" and not do anything about it until now!

She did not pay her child support for her two "bratz" for almost a year!

Sorry... if she cared she would be current on her child support.
Child support does not stop just because you choose not to work!
Just WHO did she think would pay for her children if Ron had decided not to work?

I call it how I see it....
a Dead Beat mom who has done nothing to support her children for over a year but choose to make a family with someone else!
Why have more children if you can't even take care of the two you already have?

Also....IF she was so worried about them and wanted them WHY did she not fight for them before now?
She only had about 5 pictures of Haleigh and her brother on her myspace
UNTIL Haleigh went missing and then she added more!
She had how many pictures of her new little girl? And pictures of her car accident? but only 5 of her "bratz"

IMO that tells me JUST how much she cared about JR and Haleigh
BEFORE NOW!
:mad:

You are not alone with your thoughts. I have been quite suspicious of Crystal for quite some time. There is so much more to this IMO. When you really make a mental list of the facts and coincidences around this case and bio-mom-whew!

I can not help but feel if the tables were turned and it was Ronald who had not been paying child support for over a year people would be livid and not making excuses about its hard to find a job, having another baby etc.

Agreed...;)

Crystal is speaking from her heart too!
I felt both of them were extremely emotional during the last presser and for whatever reason Crystal mentioned "Daddy"...it sounded sincere at the time. (Shocking in light of what has transpired now tho. I don't understand how or why she flip flops like she does.)

I can not help but feel if the tables were turned and it was Ronald who had not been paying child support for over a year people would be livid and not making excuses about its hard to find a job, having another baby etc.

It's very interesting what a difference the gender makes.

Just suppose we have a single mother who has two kids. She has not been married to the children's father. It is known that they both have done drugs and have got mixed with various petty crimes. She gets hooked up with a minor eight years her junior. While she is at work, her child disappears and the boyfriend says that a stranger must have abducted the poor kid. However, there are no signs of forced entry. Once the child is out of the way, the mother and the minor boyfriend marry.

Isn't that the truth?! Wow. His name would be mud! Hmmmm...not much different in how people treat him already tho.

I don't think Crystal felt she had any other choice but to emotionally distance herself from her first two children. I can imagine it was never pleasant to be the one that Ron discarded.

I think she's starting to feel a sense of hope that she doesn't just have to put up with what someone else tells her she's gonna put up with. I hope this is something she'll build on for her whole life and will be something she'll convey to all her children.

^respectfully snipped^

I agree. I believe that CS was abused and left FOR the sake of the children, and now she sees a chance to protect RJr. At this point, from what I can see, I'd rather see the little boy with her and her family than RC's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth