Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
shihtzuhappens, as far as the scam website, which side of the family called them out? If we can find that out, I would think we can figure it was the OTHER family unit that was behind that in what ever way no?

Shadow of my mind, good observation,I never thought of it like that.

I think it was Ron's family that first sounded the alarm about it.

Edited to say yes, it was Ron's family. In fact it was great gma Barbie S that is quoted talking about it in the press.

I just bumped up the Rewards and Donations thread to make it easier to find to discuss those things. ;)

I can't find it. Can you repost it or give a link for it?
Hi there, I just spent all evening searching for it and never did find the exact one they referred to, but, the main jist of it was Misty told police she and the kids watched Airbuds? and Madagascar? In Airbuds I guess there is a robber who wears a black mask. Hence, maybe that's why the comment about a man in black wearing a mask. I hope I got that right for you

If I recall, didn't the Smart family obscure their children's faces from the media after Elizabeth's kidnapping? Didn't they obscure Mary Katherine's face, and certain information she had, from the public? She was admittedly a few years older, but still a young child that did not appear to hold any real clue that would help identify the kidnapper. Regardless, her family protected her, JUST IN CASE.
MARY KATHERINE'S RECALL OF A SINGLE CHARACTERISTIC, ONCE PUT IN CONTEXT, SINGLE-HANDEDLY LED TO THE IDENTITY OF HER SISTER'S KIDNAPPER.
RJ's information might seem of little value now, but I believe the most damaging thing learned from that interview was, RJ WAS AWAKE AND WITNESSED THE KIDNAPPING:eek:. That is very unsettling to say the least. Who knows (and now the abductor has reason to consider) the potential clues that WITNESS may hold somewhere down the line (Mary Katherine's epiphany took 9 months). What value does his experience hold once placed in the proper context?

**Brian Mitchell did attempt (unsuccessfully) to go back and kidnap another relative of Elizabeth's.

I just bumped up the Rewards and Donations thread to make it easier to find to discuss those things. ;)

Thank you SS, this was the reason I actually logged on tonight. Gotta get out the checkbook so I can feel like I'm at least doing something.

ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU HALEIGH. ALWAYS.

If I recall, didn't the Smart family obscure their children's faces from the media after Elizabeth's kidnapping? Didn't they obscure Mary Katherine's face, and certain information she had, from the public? She was admittedly a few years older, but still a young child that did not appear to hold any real clue that would help identify the kidnapper. Regardless, her family protected her, JUST IN CASE.
MARY KATHERINE'S RECALL OF A SINGLE CHARACTERISTIC, ONCE PUT IN CONTEXT, SINGLE-HANDEDLY LED TO THE IDENTITY OF HER SISTER'S KIDNAPPER.
RJ's information might seem of little value now, but I believe the most damaging thing learned from that interview was, RJ WAS AWAKE AND WITNESSED THE KIDNAPPING:eek:. That is very unsettling to say the least. Who knows (and now the abductor has reason to consider) the potential clues that WITNESS may hold somewhere down the line (Mary Katherine's epiphany took 9 months). What value does his experience hold once placed in the proper context?

**Brian Mitchell did attempt (unsuccessfully) to go back and kidnap another relative of Elizabeth's.

I said I wasn't going to give my opinions about Crystal anymore but I had to just say I totally agree! Major word. :clap::clap::clap:

I see CS putting Ronald, Jr. on the Geraldo show last night as exploitation. CS herself has not been cleared by LE. In fact, no one in either immediate family has. I see a division here that I am very sad to see. Either some are for Ronald, or Crystal, or feel that Misty did or did not have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

I do not see Haleigh as having been murdered. I do not believe there was an abduction, or a AA man all dressed in black - ski mask or no ski mask - squeaky shoes or no squeaky shoes.

I suspect everyone. No one has been cleared. It all seems staged and planned to me. It is my opinion that it is a hoax that has gone to the point of no return and was not meant to have gone this far. It is going to take someone outside either family to break this case and the FBI. I am very suspicious of the person in Arizona who came out with a Haleigh website early on. She had pictures on her site that I had not seen before. I firmly believe that these pics came from a family member. I do not know which family I think knows this person. This K. Savage - owner of the site - did not count on being called out as early as she was for her site being a scam.

My opinion is not a popular one, and that is fine. I am not for Crystal, Ronald, Misty, or anyone in either family.

The longer this goes on, the more danger I believe Haleigh to be in. She has become a liability to whoever has her, because she cannot be hidden away forever. I believe in the FBI, and feel that they have a good handle on what has happened to Haleigh. I feel the FBI is onto whatever has happened and are having to get hard evidence before anyone is arrested.

Excellent post, concise and more importantly so very true! It seems that so many are making huge assumptions as to who the guilty party here is, and also stating so many rumors and stories as facts. Haleigh needs to be found asap as I agree that with each passing day the danger increases drastically. In my heart I feel this is family related somehow. Just cannot put my finger on it!

Actually if LE held any credence to what Jr has said,there would be a "be on the look out for",Have you seen this man?I haven't heard anything like that,still just says possible abduction on her amber alert.LE has not said one thing to Jr's story to the public.

Actually if LE held any credence to what Jr has said,there would be a "be on the look out for",Have you seen this man?I haven't heard anything like that,still just says possible abduction on her amber alert.LE has not said one thing to Jr's story to the public.

Maybe LE has not said anything about JR's story because they never intended for it to be public information at this point! TN stated that (and no, I don't think she lied), and Crystal went against thier advice.

I am still thinking that JR's account may hold a clue that is not yet known to anyone. For example, a young child may have a bodily reaction (get sick, lose bladder control) upon hearing the perp's voice, seeing their face and so on. We don't know if THE BLACK MAN theory is accurate, but we also don't know if JR doesn't know ANYTHING.

Like I said, MC in the Smart case was believed to hold no clues. She was the only witness and everyone was frustrated. She couldn't even give a description. It was nine months later, BM's voice clicked in her head as one she had heard before.
If this case is tied to anyone on either side of the family, maybe JR knows that person. He may not know them well enough to know their name, but he may be able to recognize them!

Wow...I think this scenario is a very possible parallel to Haleigh's case...someone let in to the house to "party" and either staying/hiding/returning to take Haleigh later on in the night.

The only one so far that I have seen saying anything bad about anyone is Crystal about Ron. Am I the only one that finds her about face so suspicious? In the beginning,she was not speaking so ill of him. And thank you for explaining that. I am still fairly new here since I have not been here much since I joined.Still learning. Back to the subject, do any of you feel the same as I? I just do not understand what caused her sudden turn about, that is all.
I feel the same as you.

Crystal, if you read here...

Please do not go get a tattoo. Don't let your boyfriend get one either. There is a time and place for things. THIS IS NOT THE TIME!!!!!

Does anyone know when the court date for the child support is?

Wow...I think this scenario is a very possible parallel to Haleigh's case...someone let in to the house to "party" and either staying/hiding/returning to take Haleigh later on in the night.

Based on the information we have readily available to us, I betcha my best jammies that this is the case. The person who took Haleigh has been in that house atleast one time before...Whether a friend, a foe, or with a friend of a friends aunts brother... :) I just have a strong feeling about that!

I believe the child support issues have been put on hold for now due to the situation so there will be no hearing until a later date.

It has been reported the mother's family was asked to find another place to set up their camp and was asked to leave by the owner of the trailer park. I think it is a good idea with the tension between the two families. I have to wonder if something specifically happened to cause this action on the part of the park owner.

On one hand, I can see how the media attention etc. is overwhelming for the community who are paying rent or own homes there. Their needs and safety should come first. Still...the community appears to have reached out to everyone across the board there to offer support making this action seem a bit unusual to me.

Has there been anything in the press about fights or issues taking place at Crystal's camp?

I believe Anna FL said that there was a fight last week at one of the camps...can't remember if she mentioned if it was Ron's or Crystal's...I'll go try to find it again!!!

Okay, found it...not sure how to link to a direct post...so I will copy/paste the part of the post that she talks about it and a link to the thread!

(Copied from AnnaFL's post on her welcome thread)
Tension between some family members is really bad right now but I haven't seen/heard anything about a partying atmosphere. Except for Orlando and his friends coming around and a fight that took place at Ronnie's tent last week, I think it's (considering) staying pretty calm. Crystal and Marie have said they wish they could "beat" the truth out of people and I too have said that myself. But I don't think anything like that is going to happen because there are enough people around to talk and try to keep things calm.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80780&page=13

Her post on this above is #312

Yes. I did see that, but I was wondering if something happened to cause the owner to ask them to move their camp somewhere else. I just found it really strange under the circumstances since the community seemed to be accepting of them staying there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth