Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was following along on another thread for Haleigh and it went poof and I am locked out.. anyone here that can explain this to me??? I'm quite shocked. I was rather intrigued by the conversation.

Bio mom
1. Just took out life insurance policies on the Haleigh and JR. Why would she elect to make monthly payments if she does not have a job?
2. She owes $4000 in back child support. Contempt was filed days before Haleigh went missing. If she can not make this payment, she will go to jail. She has no job.
3. She has a new life, new baby, new fiance. Her previous children were a financial burden. Non custodial parents hate paying child support.
4. She shows no tears, like she knows Haleigh is safe.
5. She was court ordered into Rehab during custody hearings.
6. She conveniently had a doctors appointment when DNA was requested.
7. She has been spreading malicious rumors about the bio father.
8. She is bitter; yet, composed.
9. She knows a lot of Ron's and Misty's habits and schedule, probably by asking her children.
10. Perhaps she hopes Ron will lose custody after all of this.

I was unaware that she took out life insurance policies. Where can I find this info ?

I was following along on another thread for Haleigh and it went poof and I am locked out.. anyone here that can explain this to me??? I'm quite shocked. I was rather intrigued by the conversation.

Check the thread sometimes it just got closed:Welcome-12-june:

Are you referring to the GSJ thread? If so, it was pulled for Admin. Review

It said moved and I got a screen saying I did not have permission to view???

The same exact thing happened on this thread earlier today. I think the mods lock them for review sometimes to delete posts. Like if somebody posted something without a link or proof for example...

ETA: I was not on that thread so I'm not saying that was happening...

I was fuming last night when I saw she'd done this to RJ! She is clearly not thinking of her children at all IMO. She ought to be ashamed of herself! And of course she has repeatedly gone against the wishes of LE on discussing things. :(

I was too. Can LE demand that she not speak to media? If so, they should definitely do so. If they asked her not to speak to media about certain things, and she does so anyway, isn't she compromising their investigation?

The same exact thing happened on this thread earlier today. I think the mods lock them for review sometimes to delete posts. Like if somebody posted something without a link or proof for example...
MODS close threads or pull them for several reasons: bickering, rumors, etc.

We don't need to post rumors and discuss the rumors, we have enough to deal with regarding "facts".

A Request From Marc Klaas: What Do You Think About Haleigh's Case? That thread... seems they would want all members to see the information so it could be weeded through and research done... no????

Nah, I just took that to mean that while she was dropping off the clothes, she saw the kids, so therefore she "checked on them" that night. I didn't take it as the purpose of the visit was to check on kids, nor did TN imply that was what she meant. I thought she actually made it quite clear her opinion that the kids were fine in Misty's care.

So that's how I came to my conclusion based on that statement, and numerous others made by TN and her opinion on Misty.

Thats how I took it. TN always seems to say good things about crystals and her relationship with the kids.

Too many rumors and not enough facts.I hope LE lets everyone know anything this week,even a presser saying,we don't know.Basically the most we know is Haleigh is gone.Somebody knows,that's for sure.

A Request From Marc Klaas: What Do You Think About Haleigh's Case? That thread... seems they would want all members to see the information so it could be weeded through and research done... no????
It became a discussion thread and that was not the intent of the thread started by the Owner of Webslueths.

As you can see I do not post much so I am not sure what is discussion threads and what is not. I just post where others are posting and only if I have information or anything.

Ok, I thought it was a discussion thread?? thats why the question of what we thought of the case?
We're going Off Topic here but I will answer your question and then we can drop it on this thread.

The Owner of WS asked that posters "Make it concise and to the point", end of story.

I meant Misty. Sorry.

The only one so far that I have seen saying anything bad about anyone is Crystal about Ron. Am I the only one that finds her about face so suspicious? In the beginning,she was not speaking so ill of him. And thank you for explaining that. I am still fairly new here since I have not been here much since I joined.Still learning. Back to the subject, do any of you feel the same as I? I just do not understand what caused her sudden turn about, that is all.

I see CS putting Ronald, Jr. on the Geraldo show last night as exploitation. CS herself has not been cleared by LE. In fact, no one in either immediate family has. I see a division here that I am very sad to see. Either some are for Ronald, or Crystal, or feel that Misty did or did not have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

I do not see Haleigh as having been murdered. I do not believe there was an abduction, or a AA man all dressed in black - ski mask or no ski mask - squeaky shoes or no squeaky shoes.

I suspect everyone. No one has been cleared. It all seems staged and planned to me. It is my opinion that it is a hoax that has gone to the point of no return and was not meant to have gone this far. It is going to take someone outside either family to break this case and the FBI. I am very suspicious of the person in Arizona who came out with a Haleigh website early on. She had pictures on her site that I had not seen before. I firmly believe that these pics came from a family member. I do not know which family I think knows this person. This K. Savage - owner of the site - did not count on being called out as early as she was for her site being a scam.

My opinion is not a popular one, and that is fine. I am not for Crystal, Ronald, Misty, or anyone in either family.

The longer this goes on, the more danger I believe Haleigh to be in. She has become a liability to whoever has her, because she cannot be hidden away forever. I believe in the FBI, and feel that they have a good handle on what has happened to Haleigh. I feel the FBI is onto whatever has happened and are having to get hard evidence before anyone is arrested.

Wow! I'm so glad you brought her to my attention again. I had already completely forgotten about her. Had you not mentioned her, I don't think I ever would have even thought about there possibly being a connection. Some sleuth I am! lol. Thanks for your input.

The only one so far that I have seen saying anything bad about anyone is Crystal about Ron. Am I the only one that finds her about face so suspicious? In the beginning,she was not speaking so ill of him. And thank you for explaining that. I am still fairly new here since I have not been here much since I joined.Still learning. Back to the subject, do any of you feel the same as I? I just do not understand what caused her sudden turn about, that is all.

Hi,

I am only guessing but from the about 8 hours into the day of when Haleigh went missing CS started on the attack of Ron and company. Little things here and there. Mostly about Misty with some things spilling over to Ron. Crystal's mother then picked up the pace and started to add her two cents.
Then there was the 'coming together' at the vigil and some apologies about making complaints against Ron & Misty. This was the week prior to visitation with Ron Jr. Once the little boy was back with Ron it was back to telling the world how rotten he was.

So looking at the timing of it I would say that she wanted to be able to see Ron Jr. and once her visit was over and done it was back to slinging mud.

This is my opinion only based on what I have seen and read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth