Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could possibly be that a SO took Haleigh,I hope to God not,but what Crystal has done in using all of this seems like she's more focused on destroying and paying back Ronald for getting Haleigh than finding her.She's had two opportunites on a national tv show to focus on finding her child and she used it with not one plea or tear or I love you Haleigh in either show.And when a reporter was interviewing her and her fiancee Chad was standing behind her laughing and talking to someone the police were looking through a dumpster to find Haleigh and they both knew it.She was more angry that people thought she had left than terrified Haleigh would be found in a dumpster it appeared to me.This is why people are sickened by her behavior and last night to use her child to get on tv was also appalling.

I agree with this. Even on NG last night, NG mentioned Ron's bandaid and the first thing TN said had something to do with cysts being caused by drug use or some such stuff. NG just kind of blew her off, but still.... it seems like Crystal's side uses every single opportunity to take a shot at Ron. I'm fairly certain that Ron's no angel, but then again, humm...... who had custody?

It has been reported the mother's family was asked to find another place to set up their camp and was asked to leave by the owner of the trailer park. I think it is a good idea with the tension between the two families. I have to wonder if something specifically happened to cause this action on the part of the park owner.

On one hand, I can see how the media attention etc. is overwhelming for the community who are paying rent or own homes there. Their needs and safety should come first. Still...the community appears to have reached out to everyone across the board there to offer support making this action seem a bit unusual to me.

Has there been anything in the press about fights or issues taking place at Crystal's camp?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18851382/detail.html#-

BOTH have been asked.....

HALEIGH'S FAMILY ASKED TO MOVE TENTS OFF LAND

The family of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings has been asked to move their tents from property near their home in Putnam County.

The landowner asked both Ron Cummings and Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield to relocate. Family members said they're not giving up hope that Haleigh will come home alive.

Why can't Ronald just move to his front yard since he is paying rent? I understand the reluctance to move back into the trailer, but until he receives notice for eviction...I would think it is legal for him to move the camp there.

However, I can see where the mother's family could be asked to move since they were not paying rent inside the park.

I agree with this. Even on NG last night, NG mentioned Ron's bandaid and the first thing TN said had something to do with cysts being caused by drug use or some such stuff. NG just kind of blew her off, but still.... it seems like Crystal's side uses every single opportunity to take a shot at Ron. I'm fairly certain that Ron's no angel, but then again, humm...... who had custody?
Off Topic: I would be hard pressed to think that TN said the cysts had something to do with "drug use" unless it was a reaction to medication he had been on from a prescription. (I haven't seen the clip or read the transcript yet...but will look later.)

On Topic: Crystal and her family have tried to openly discredit Ronald and Misty. To date, Ronald has not participated in this negative behavior.

Off Topic: I would be hard pressed to think that TN said the cysts had something to do with "drug use" unless it was a reaction to medication he had been on from a prescription. (I haven't seen the clip or read the transcript yet...but will look later.)

On Topic: Crystal and her family have tried to openly discredit Ronald and Misty. To date, Ronald has not participated in this negative behavior.

No he hasn't. Not even when the press found him at the Tattoo shop and gave him a great opening to do just that. Sad really how Crystal and her family are turning this into a Ron bash and taking the focus off the real issue which is finding Haleigh.

It has been reported the mother's family was asked to find another place to set up their camp and was asked to leave by the owner of the trailer park. I think it is a good idea with the tension between the two families. I have to wonder if something specifically happened to cause this action on the part of the park owner.

On one hand, I can see how the media attention etc. is overwhelming for the community who are paying rent or own homes there. Their needs and safety should come first. Still...the community appears to have reached out to everyone across the board there to offer support making this action seem a bit unusual to me.

Has there been anything in the press about fights or issues taking place at Crystal's camp?

They've all been told to remove their camps. Not just the mother's side.

Also, the only reported fights have been at Ron's campsite last week.

Could you clarify "reported"?

I am asking if anyone has seen anything about problems at Crystal's camp in the media. We did hear it was more of a party-like atmosphere there by one of our members who saw it first hand.

I do know someone said there was a problem at Ronald's camp which we have not heard anything about in the media.

I believe it was already addressed here that both camps were asked to relocate.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18851382/detail.html#-

BOTH have been asked.....

HALEIGH'S FAMILY ASKED TO MOVE TENTS OFF LAND

The family of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings has been asked to move their tents from property near their home in Putnam County.

The landowner asked both Ron Cummings and Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield to relocate. Family members said they're not giving up hope that Haleigh will come home alive.

Could you clarify "reported"?

I am asking if anyone has seen anything about problems at Crystal's camp in the media. We did hear it was more of a party-like atmosphere there by one of our members who saw it first hand.

I do know someone said there was a problem at Ronald's camp which we have not heard anything about in the media.

It's posted in the Anna thread. It's also being discussed locally- the Cummings relative I am in contact with told me about the fight in Ron's tent over the weekend and what precipitated it.

This was not reported in the media but is known to the locals who are posting here.

And there has been nothing posted in the media- or discussed locally about problems at Crystal's campsite. All I've heard about Crystal's site is that she had many people on site supporting her- even when she was not there. I asked about the party atmosphere and was told that the site was alot more active- that several friends and relatives were bringing food and essentials to Crystal & her family and spending time there. In contrast, Ron's site was empty and quiet much of the time- and mostly visited by family.

I don't think it was TN. What I saw was Crystal's mother MG make those comments about the cysts and drug use. I'm not saying TN never said it but the person I saw was Crystal's mom and it was last night. No surprise there. They never pass up an opportunity to discredit Ron's family. IMO, Ronald's family, while not perfect, is much classier than the Griffis for the exact off topic reason given above.

I don't think it was TN. What I saw was Crystal's mother MG make those comments about the cysts and drug use. I'm not saying TN never said it but the person I saw was Crystal's mom and it was last night. No surprise there. They never pass up an opportunity to discredit Ron's family. IMO, Ronald's family, while not perfect, is much classier than the Griffis for the exact off topic reason given above.

I don't think it's class, I think they have more to hide. And they're way more street smart.
I have family members that remind me of the Cummings.

No he hasn't. Not even when the press found him at the Tattoo shop and gave him a great opening to do just that. Sad really how Crystal and her family are turning this into a Ron bash and taking the focus off the real issue which is finding Haleigh.

You know, If I were Crystal and this had happened (Haleigh coming up missing) I would be livid with Ron! She is this babies mother and no one knows the ins and outs of either of their lives. Court records do not always tell the whole story!!!

IIRC, Crystal was not this way in the beginning...I think when this tragedy finally sank in, she did what any normal mother would do, JMO!!! Which also makes me wonder again...why has Ron stood beside Misty this whole time...never blaming her or accusing her of any wrongdoing when she was the last one with Haleigh? I would figure, being her father and all, that he would lash out too...just our nature...IDK!!!

You know, If I were Crystal and this had happened (Haleigh coming up missing) I would be livid with Ron! She is this babies mother and no one knows the ins and outs of either of their lives. Court records do not always tell the whole story!!!

IIRC, Crystal was not this way in the beginning...I think when this tragedy finally sank in, she did what any normal mother would do, JMO!!! Which also makes me wonder again...why has Ron stood beside Misty this whole time...never blaming her or accusing her of any wrongdoing when she was the last one with Haleigh? I would figure, being her father and all, that he would lash out too...just our nature...IDK!!!

Crystal was criticized in the beginning when she was in shock and unemotional. Some of the same posters slamming her for speaking out are the same ones that complained that she didn't say much in the beginning.

Now that she is expressing her anger and concern, they think she's wrong.

I am with you ks- I'd be talking to anyone who would listen- including the media and I would be telling the world everything there is to tell about Ron's activities.

I am certain that his activities and associates (Misty included) are responsible for Haleigh's disappearance. And every day I'm even more sure of this.

I wish Ronald and his family would finally come out swinging!! I wish they would tell everything they know or suspect about Crystal and her family's possible involvement in this case. I bet they would have a LOT to say!

I know they won't because I do believe it does have to do with showing some decorum in the public eye, but it would sure level the field.

While I was doing some research, I noticed how serious LE is about going after people who have not paid their child support. They have a listing on Putnam County Sheriff's site with several listed in the Crime Stopper section for far less than what Crystal owes in back support. One was only $2,000.00 yet they were looking for him like he had robbed a bank! I guess they do take it VERY seriously there.

I wish Ronald and his family would finally come out swinging!! I wish they would tell everything they know or suspect about Crystal and her family's possible involvement in this case. I bet they would have a LOT to say!

I know they won't because I do believe it does have to do with showing some decorum in the public eye, but it would sure level the field.

Glass houses. That's why.

I think Ron has done about all the "swinging" he can afford to do at this point. Crystal and her family have nothing to be defensive about--and are entitled to feel frustrated when the child for whom dad insisted on taking custody from her disappears. It is the negative behavior of the parent during whose custody a child disappears that is at issue. Everything else is a sideshow, and is not going to help find Haleigh. JMO

:parrot:

I wish they had not stopped the Contempt charge from going forward against Crystal. I think LE and the SA's office would have found some answers there about Haleigh and what has happened to her.

The ONLY negative behavior has come from Crystal and her family!!

It's posted in the Anna thread. It's also being discussed locally- the Cummings relative I am in contact with told me about the fight in Ron's tent over the weekend and what precipitated it.

This was not reported in the media but is known to the locals who are posting here.

And there has been nothing posted in the media- or discussed locally about problems at Crystal's campsite. All I've heard about Crystal's site is that she had many people on site supporting her- even when she was not there. I asked about the party atmosphere and was told that the site was alot more active- that several friends and relatives were bringing food and essentials to Crystal & her family and spending time there. In contrast, Ron's site was empty and quiet much of the time- and mostly visited by family.

Agree, news reports have described the mother's camp as filled w flowers, candles, and prayer. Pretty hard to believe anyone could confuse what is an atmosphere of faith and hope with a "party" atmosphere. GMAB. JMO

:parrot:

FWIW- I have read the court clerks records for Crystals criminal records. Also for her family. I even went so far as to get the names of surrounding counties and ran all the names through the database to see if anything had been missed. All I came up with were more charges for Ron and his sister. :confused:

Who's on Ron's side? lets see a show of hands
Who's on Crystal's side? lets see a show of hands
Who's on Haleigh's side? <raises both hands>

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics