Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! this thread is about Crystal, not about Misty or Ron

I understand what you are saying, but the problem we are faced is we do not know RC was exposing the children to RSO, known drug offendrs, and current drug dealers. These are all rumors no facts to back them up.

Do you think that Haleigh and Jr's beds being in the master bedroom where the Father cohabits illegally with his underage lover is NOT abuse? Do you think that RC exposing the children (through Misty or not) to RSO's regularly is NOT abuse? Do you think that exposing those children to known drug offenders and current drug dealers is NOT abuse? The child remaining in the home being supervised by the person who was responsible for Haleigh when she goes missing and LE states she is the key to the case...and he marries her...these things are of no concern?? When is the right time to protect a child????

Well this is not the rumor thread. I would like to discuss the facts that are known at this time.

Wow! So all those couples I saw marry as teens who are still married fall into a 1% category and come from my hometown! Amazing!

lol Im also in that 1% :p Actually its 60% that fail:) But you must remember that it applies to today which wouldnt apply to how many actually did back in our day SS:) Also no matter what the age which means adults also 1 out of two relationship end in a split:)

Is Crystal at Haleigh Bug Headquarters everyday?
Have they found her a place to stay in Satsuma?
Is Chad relocating with her?
Is Chloe with her?

I keep hearing people say custody should go to the mom and continue to point out all the things wrong with Ron. Misty is 17 therefore he put the children in danger, Rons drug charges. OK lets look at Crystal, and I am not doing tit for tat, I am trying to understand what about Crystals environment people think is so much better than Rons.

Just going to list facts

Crystal lives in a home a 29 yr old man who has drug charges, protection order involving
his minor children
Crystal is in photographs showing drugs are still part of her lifestyle
Crystal has a step brother/cousin who is a S.O.
Crystal has filed false police report
Crystal has been unable to get a job to support her children
Crystal admitted drug use during her preg
Crystal admitted she sometimes just did not want to get out of bed to take Haleigh to Dr.

I just finished reading this entire thread again, and just wanted to point out that while there is much debate going on in here, it appears we are really all on the same side. Nobody disputes an investigation in the alleged abuse to the children by Ron. In fact we are all in agreement that this investigation is important to assure the well being of Jr, and hopefully Haleigh if we are blessed to get her back alive. Our division seems to stem from Crystal, her mother and attorney mudslinging this all over national TV and other media sources while appropriate authorities are attending to these allegations. Crystals attorney is not helping her by parading her all over the media with this issue and there is nothing to benefit from doing so, but I can see much to lose from it all IMO. If DCF finds grounds to remove Jr from Ron's custody, then I'm all for it. Until then I don't think it's fair to paint an ugly picture of Ron through the media, it's called slander IMO, and it's not fair.

I have more concerns in regards to Crystal that the few items mentioned. I just want Haleigh home and find this tactic unnecessary on the public level without a judgement or ruling. We have only so much information in regards to this case that has been proven to be true. We can only get past this brick wall if we agree to disagree on some points. No one is going to agree with everything said here but it should be fuel for thought so we can sleuth.

ANY allegation of a parent exposing his or her child to a RSO should be well and truly investigated. What is there for RC to fear if all these allegations are false?
(bold above by me)

I think that much the same sort of logic was espoused during the Salem witch trials, and the proceedings of the House UnAmerican Activities Committee

i get what your saying but
witch hunts have nothing to do with parents that expose thier children to an rso that is just not the same i agree if its any allegation it should be checked out thoroughly and the child not be exposed to that person until its proven they are or arnt ...a responsible parent doesnt knowingly expose thier children to an rso
I don't disagree with the importance of vigilance and prompt response. This was not my point. I am trying to stress the inevitable outcome of a 'guilty until proven innocent' philosophy. Unfounded and unsubstantiated third party allegations should not be the basis for punitive action.

So you feel that LE and the Family Court system in the Satsuma area is equal to the Salam Witch Trials and the House UnAmerican Activities Committee? Hmmm...And I feel so patriotic when I protect the interests of a child. You see I was once a child such as this. If noone had investigated I would be dead. So now I dedicate my life to protecting the rights of children. Not witch hunting nor Communist hunting, just child advocate. Children come first.
(bold above by me)

You have my sympathies for your misfortune. I find your dedication admirable.

I believe that you realize quite well that I have no such opinion as you accuse me of the the section of your post I bolded. I shall let that pass.

What I am trying to bring to your attention (and others) is the sentiment expressed in the post I responded to, which I re-qouted at the beginning of this post.

I bolded the most salient portion of that post and shall repeat it here...

"What is there for RC to fear if all these allegations are false?"

This question, with only trivial adjustments is almost word for word the commonly expressed justification for the social justice travesties I brought up.

The important thing to remember from those events is what history has shown to be the answer to the question...

There is a great deal for Ron to fear even if he is completely exonerated.

No reasonable person can suggest that any amount of protestation will clear the blight against his name if he is found innocent. Even the children themselves stand to suffer as a result of having been made a nationwide if not worldwide spectacle.

Could this have been avoided if other choices about the most proper fashion to address the concern had been made.

I think so.

I sincerely don't understand what you mean Texasmommy; What portion of one's life is not subject to scrutiny when one's child has gone missing?

Proven facts not hearsay.
The media and public is a way crueler judge and jury than the real ones. I can imagine why she chose not to allow the appropriate agencies to take another look and determine the facts on the hearsay and rumors that where brought to her attention before going to the opinionated public. What a way to demonstrate that week, don't have a brain and I am a victim BS

That's pretty darned convenient for her, don't you think?

If I understand this position correctly then she can say whatever she wants to, in any venue she chooses to. She can do this with complete disregard to facts, substantiation, or any collateral damage done whether present or future. She can choose to publicly repeat rumor, innuendo, third party opinion, or even make things up out of whole cloth...

... and the DCFS is responsible for whatever happens.

No wonder that outfit has such a bad rep.

Crystal can only make the report of what she's been told and what she herself is willing to go on record as having witnessed herself. DFS will investigate. That's what the system is set up to do.
That's what I said! I'm glad we agree.

Now if she and her new team of benefactors had not chosen to also report it to Nancy, Geraldo, Jane, and the rest of the continent then I believe that you and I would be pretty much on the same page here.

The nurses log reports a cut not a scratch a serious enough one they contacted family and someone from the family went to the school. The script shows when she was at the hospital and also shows the 11/6 as incident date.
Only reporting what I heard.

If she was reporting abuse and there was an ongoing custody issue which there was the courts are notified and the Judge reviews the DCF file. There are not notations indicating that happened.
Forgive me, do you have a link for the "ongoing custody dispute"? Is it in the records? I was under the impression that the attorney says there wasn't one at this time, but this has been going on for years? Do you happen to know how many times CS has been before the judge on custody issues since RC was awarded custody? I'm very interested. TIA

I just finished reading this entire thread again, and just wanted to point out that while there is much debate going on in here, it appears we are really all on the same side. Nobody disputes an investigation in the alleged abuse to the children by Ron. In fact we are all in agreement that this investigation is important to assure the well being of Jr, and hopefully Haleigh if we are blessed to get her back alive. Our division seems to stem from Crystal, her mother and attorney mudslinging this all over national TV and other media sources while appropriate authorities are attending to these allegations. Crystals attorney is not helping her by parading her all over the media with this issue and there is nothing to benefit from doing so, but I can see much to lose from it all IMO. If DCF finds grounds to remove Jr from Ron's custody, then I'm all for it. Until then I don't think it's fair to paint an ugly picture of Ron through the media, it's called slander IMO, and it's not fair.
ITA...there were better ways of handling this.

Forgive me, do you have a link for the "ongoing custody dispute"? Is it in the records? I was under the impression that the attorney says there wasn't one at this time, but this has been going on for years? Do you happen to know how many times CS has been before the judge on custody issues since RC was awarded custody? I'm very interested. TIA

https://www.putnam-fl.com/secure/public_menu.php
click civil in name field time in %sheffield% look for paternity

The links for the nurses log and the script are no longer working. I am sure if you type in Haleigh and nurses log in google you can find someone who copied the log before it was removed from the site.

Only reporting what I heard.

The links for the nurses log and the script are no longer working. I am sure if you type in Haleigh and nurses log in google you can find someone who copied the log before it was removed from the site.

How did the school nurse's log get out to the public? Seems like that would be a big Heppa violation of privacy rights for her to release it to anyone except maybe the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves