Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crystal drives with her baby in the car, knowing she has a seizure problem. She speeds and has caused at least 2 accidents. Is this someone who is concerned about harming their kids? No, she is more concerned about her desire to drive. She may as well drive drunk, speed and keep the kids unbuckled.

Do you know more than what was reported either in this article or on HLN? 2 accidents? And she supposedly had 1 seizure prior to yesterday. It was already reported earlier today that she would not be driving until the doctor gave her an ok, and as far as we know, she was not driving today.

My animosity towards her comss from her lies on camera, then changing her story within a minute when confronted. I have a problem with a mother who doesn't even exhibit any tears when she first hears her child is missing. I have a problem with a woman who is so busy making excuses up as she goes along. I have a problem with a mother who only wants custody of her son, not her daughter. I have a problem with a woman who claims to be getting custody yet nothing has been filed in court. I have a problem with a woman who immediately, upon listening that her daughter is missing, the first thing she and her mother do is trash the father. I have a problem when someone who claims to be a better parent yet admits in court that she doesn't even have car seats for her children. I have a problem with a woman with a history of seizures is driving around with an infant in her car. She's the poster girl for bad behavior. That's my reasoning.

If Crystal is the poster girl for bad behavior, what are Ron and Misty?

Well so much for the theory she was just making it up, because she got into a car accident and it was a better story.

Some might say that it's just as easy to make up several seizures instead of one if it's just family members witnessing them each time.

I hope someone looks after her and makes sure that she has enough to eat, gets enough sleep and doesn't touch any alcohol. Those things can trigger seizures, and she's not going to be fit to take care of baby C let alone get the custody of JR. if she's not taking care of herself first.

Having seizures is VERY scary in my world and I hope and pray they check her out one side up and down the other! My precious sister died in 2004 after having her second brain tumor, at the age of 40. We found out about her first tumor at the age of 25 after she had a seizure.

Having seizures is VERY scary in my world and I hope and pray they check her out one side up and down the other! My precious sister died in 2004 after having her second brain tumor, at the age of 40. We found out about her first tumor at the age of 25 after she had a seizure.

YES... it's incredibly scary to see someone have a seizure. Before my mom died, I watched her have a serious episode due to brain tumors... It's one of the most frightening things you can witness shy of violence.

She risked her life, her baby's life and the lives of other people. Why? For her own convenience. How would any of you like to be the guy she ran into, then to find out she had a seizure, not her first and is blaming the seizures for your wrecked car? What if she killed a loved one? Would any of you think her behavior was "excusable"?

Personal responsiblity is really lacking in this world. If you ask me, all these kids are in danger. Not a parent among the whole tribe.

Crystal drives with her baby in the car, knowing she has a seizure problem. She speeds and has caused at least 2 accidents. Is this someone who is concerned about harming their kids? No, she is more concerned about her desire to drive. She may as well drive drunk, speed and keep the kids unbuckled.

I totally agree with you. I think it's very dangerous that she KNEW she had a seizure before and yet, she kept driving. WITH HER BABY!!!!

It's not kicking someone while their down. It's reality. It's called negligence. She could have killed herself, Chloe, and countless other people while driving.

Do I feel badly that she has seizures? Of course. She is a human being and I don't wish her ill will.

BUT she is spouting off at the mouth on national TV that Ron is an unfit parent. Then she turns around a repeatedly shows she's not even close to being a fit parent herself.

There is not one single excuse she can give for risking her baby like she did. NOT ONE.

From The Epilepsy Foundation- Re: Non Epileptic Seizures

http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org/answerplace/Medical/seizures/types/nonepileptic/weinonepilepsy.cfm

Some snips:

What kind of stress can result in people having nonepileptic seizures?
That varies with each individual. For some people it may result from sexual or physical abuse, either recent or in the past, especially in their childhood. Others may have experienced a major life event such as a divorce or the death of someone close to them.

Nonepileptic seizures are classified into two major groups: physiologic and psychogenic.

Physiologic nonepileptic seizures are caused by a variety of conditions that can be the result of sudden changes in the blood supply to the brain or in the sugar or oxygen levels in the brain. These include changes in heart rhythm (cardiac arrhythmia), sudden drops in blood pressure (syncopal episodes), or very low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Other physical conditions, such as sleep disorders and movement disorders, may have symptoms or episodes associated with them that can look like seizures. It is important to get these sorted out by a physician.

Psychogenic nonepileptic seizures seem to be caused by stressful psychological experiences or emotional trauma. Psychogenic nonepileptic seizures are one way that the body indicates excessive stress.

Supportive professional counseling can be provided to identify and treat the underlying stress or trauma. If depression or anxiety is a part of the cause of the nonepileptic seizures, medications may be used to eliminate these symptoms. The goal is to eliminate these episodes and restore the person to a satisfactory level of everyday activity. The outcome of treatment is usually better than that for individuals with epileptic seizures, especially when the episodes have only recently started.

----------------

I've said several times that if I were in Crystal's shoes I would have a hard time putting one foot in front of the other. She is probably run down, exhausted, not eating properly, not sleeping properly, taking care of an infant, worried about Jr. and devastated that her little girl is missing.

Each of these factors, independent of one another is stressful. Imagine the compounded stress all of these factors combined can put upon the mind and body.

I agree with you pirate, and it's good to "see" you again.:blowkiss:

According to the article her fianace was driving when Crystal had another seizure. I never heard Crystal having two accidents, only heard the most recent one.

IMO, we don't know much about the first seizure Crystal had and to what level it was. It may not have been the full blown seizure like we know them to be, which is difficult to see someone go through one. It may have been a mild seizure. We also don't know what Crystal was told, if told anything after she had the first seizure before Haleigh went missing.

People with heart problems, high blood pressure drive around all the time with children in the car and they are as likely to have a heart attack or stroke at the drop of a hat while driving.

According to the article her fianace was driving when Crystal had another seizure. I never heard Crystal having two accidents, only heard the most recent one.

IMO, we don't know much about the first seizure Crystal had and to what level it was. It may not have been the full blown seizure like we know them to be, which is difficult to see someone go through one. It may have been a mild seizure. We also don't know what Crystal was told, if told anything after she had the first seizure before Haleigh went missing.

People with heart problems, high blood pressure drive around all the time with children in the car and they are as likely to have a heart attack or stroke at the drop of a hat while driving.

Good points, Patty.

:wave: Tichad!!

Something else about seizures- people don't always know that they've had one- especially if it's minor. They could think it's a bottoming out of sugar, they could relate it to being tired or not feeling well.

Maybe the seizure incident on Monday is what made Crystal realize that the incident prior to Haleighs disappearance was the same kind of experience.

Good points, Patty.

:wave: Tichad!!

Something else about seizures- people don't always know that they've had one- especially if it's minor. They could think it's a bottoming out of sugar, they could relate it to being tired or not feeling well.

Maybe the seizure incident on Monday is what made Crystal realize that the incident prior to Haleighs disappearance was the same kind of experience.

I agree, people don't always know that they had a mild seizure, or a mild heart attack or a mini stroke or even have diabetes. People with diabetes driving around can also be a danger to the public if they don't have their diabetes under control and go into diabetic shock.

Hopefully soon, Crystal will go through the necessary testing to determine what happened to her the first time, second and third time. Hopefully Kim's attorney at some point will put out a statement to the public.

Man, I gotta say it was a good thing I was on a TO for the past week as theories were bandied about as to Crystal's seizures and her fitness as a mother, her "obvious" drug use, her makeovers when appearing on news shows, etc.

I can't believe what I read. As for her having had a seizure a couple days before Haleigh went missing, I think my favorite theory was that she was stressed out in the planning of stealing her own child. That was a classic. Nevermind the hundreds of other possible reasons she could have had a seizure, isolated and singular (at the time) with no known etiology, so has attached to it a charge of kidnapping or worse.

Next up were the theories of continued drug abuse. SWEET!!!! Why? Because she had her picture taken at someone ELSE'S home, with someone else's pot hanging in the background, with someone else's children there. Because she got drunk on her 23rd birthday! Because she admitted to having used cocaine in the past, admitting further that she'd been pregnant when she stopped. So the logical leap was made that she's using still and put her child at risk by driving!!!!

Driving with a suspended (unfounded) license. I have yet to see where her license is still suspended, yet people thrust that out there as fact, unsupported, unfounded, much like the drug accusations.

Poor Crystal. As she crawls through the muck that she made of her life, she'll have to crawl into the muck that other people want to make of her life, and by God, I will be rooting her on the whole way as she becomes a stronger, better, more decent human being. Go Crystal!! I hope the neuro's find out why you're having seizures and that its cause is simple to fix. You're going forward; don't let others force you to live in the past where THEY feel more comfortable keeping you.

There is no longer a statutory provision requiring Doctors to report people who have been treated for or diagnosed as having epilepsy in Lousiana.
I was living in Alabama at the time and it has been 10 years ago.

How is Crystal today? I take it from the news she was kept over night MON. Have we heard if she had been admitted Tue.?

How is Crystal today? I take it from the news she was kept over night MON. Have we heard if she had been admitted Tue.?

On Angels news thread she posted that CS has had 2 seizures within 24 hours! CS has to take care of HERSELF..............somethings wrong........:eek:

On Angels news thread she posted that CS has had 2 seizures within 24 hours! CS has to take care of HERSELF..............somethings wrong........:eek:
It might be better if she stay at the hospital until they make sure there under control. Its the best place for her right now:(

Just because someone says they are turning there life around doesnt mean in fact they are. Yes Crystal went to rehab but she didnt complete it.And even if someone did complete it doesnt mean that you will stay clean. Just because someone says they had a drug problem in the past doesnt mean they aren't a user now. And admitting to a drug problem by pretty much stating that it was Ronald fault she was on them isnt admitting anything IMO.Taking the blame off herself and putting it some where else isnt admitting you have or had a problem.And we have no idea who Crystal hang out with or what she does when she is home.

And all of the drug arrest for RC mean????????

Thank you for your post..
CS had one seizure a few days before HC disappeared. She has not been able to go to the Dr. because of the situation. I know, first hand, that she is suffering deeply.

Then please explain this to me. Why was she unable to give LE her DNA? She claims that it was because of a DOCTOR's appt. Sounds like she made it to the doctor's just fine when she WANTED to.

This is why I do not trust this woman one bit. I believe LE had to go to her doctor's to get DNA from her. So explain, again, pelase, how she has not been able to go to the Dr. The TRUTH this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89