Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the "some might say"?
Now she is not fabricating just one seizure but multiple??
Seriously???

Me, I might say that (is there a wave hand smilie). The first thing I thought of was "who witnessed it". Chad. Interesting. It still gives a good excuse for the fender bender, and it sure will bring her alot more sympathy (perhaps in the way of donations).

I'm not saying she IS faking, only that it is possible.

To be absolutely fair, faking would also be a factor for me if the seizures had occured to Ron or Misty, especially under the same circumstances.

Who are the "some might say"?
Now she is not fabricating just one seizure but multiple? For what purpose?
Seriously???

I was just playing the devil's advocate replying to a post that implied that the second seizure proved that the first one was not fabricated. It doesn't prove anything because it was apparently only Chad who witnessed the second seizure and he might conceivably be in in the scheme, whatever it was, if there was a scheme. I didn't say I think that she really fabricated any of this, but if she wanted to, for some reason, she could have because we currently have no doctors or people from outside her family on record saying that they saw her having a seizure.

As to why she'd do it, I don't know. A seizure might be used as an excuse to conceal that the accident was caused by careless driving but it really just leads back to same problems. If you're a careless driver you may lose your driver's licence and look bad if you cause an accident. If you have repeated seizures that cause an accident, you may lose your driver's licence and look bad because you drove regardless of the seizures. So at this point the gain does not look substantial to me.

O/T for a second (if it's okay with the mods)

I hope no one feels that I am attacking them, because I'm not trying to. Emotions are hard to read on a forum. I try to soften some of the things I say with smileys, but when I use quick reply I can't as I don't know the codes....I just thought I would clarify for everyone.:)

A lot of times I use "preview posts" as it gives me a moment to cool off before hitting submit! :)

I don't think anyone ever thought it was important, or necessary, to bring Chloe for the 1.5 hour car trip. It was only important that she bring herself.

And if Ron suddenly suffered a seizure, after recently suffering his first,with Jr in the truck, I KNOW some of you would be speculating about stress over guilt and drugs also, not to mention risking Jr.
IMO it should work both ways and I don't think the outrage in some posts is justified, but rather it's hypocritical. JMO.
i certainly wouldnt think that .. ron is not perfect neither is crystal they are both in fear that thier child is DEAD ((im sure some of you know exactly how that feels )) and im heartbroken for you ... i feel really badly for both of them .. yes they are irresponsible yes they are making mistakes ..then and now yes they are young ... but they are both human beings with feelings.. and i can see they both love thier daughter . so stop the hate man ... chill out have a drink get up and walk away and hug your babies .. or pets or whatever else needs the attention :) also this response is in general and not an attack on the poster or anyone else im just trying to help

I am concerned about the seizures, they are not normal. I can see her not being to concerned if she only had one and did not experience another before Mondays incident. I also wonder what (stress) could of caused her 3rd seizure after being released from the hospital while in the car with Chad.
I don't believe Crystal is doing drugs. Under severe stress yes. I am sure she is being properly medicated to help with nerves and sleeping. (I was)I have seen a improvement in her appearance in comparison to her previous look, it would indicate she is taking better care of her self. It was mentioned she stopped and ate at Burger king before her seizure and accident. So I feel stress and anxiety are the culprit.

I am concerned about the seizures, they are not normal. I can see her not being to concerned if she only had one and did not experience another before Mondays incident. I also wonder what (stress) could of caused her 3rd seizure after being released from the hospital while in the car with Chad.
I don't believe Crystal is doing drugs. Under severe stress yes. I am sure she is being properly medicated to help with nerves and sleeping. (I was)I have seen a improvement in her appearance in comparison to her previous look, it would indicate she is taking better care of her self. It was mentioned she stopped and ate at Burger king before her seizure and accident. So I feel stress and anxiety are the culprit.
or lupus .. my sister has that and she is 35 she has seizures with blinking lights or moving around too fast .. she is awful young but ya never know

well I hope they are able to discover why and treat.

I am sure that the stress these individuals are enduring is taking its toll. I can only hope that LE will find Haleigh soon and put an end to the silence and make an arrest.

No one is Crystal bashing. We are stating facts. Crystal KNOWINGLY drove a car with her baby in it when she has had a previous seizure. In NY this is Gross Negligence....I will check if it is in FL.

Do I blame her for having a seizure??? No, that would be dumb. But I DO blame her for driving and risking her life, her baby's life, and numerous innocent people...which is what she did. She is VERY lucky that she did not kill Chloe.

And as for complaining about her not getting to Satsuma for 7 hours, it was NOT public knowledge that she had a seizure 2 days before Haleigh going missing. How were we suppose to know.

On the matter of seizures, sometimes they are hard to detect. My brother had seizures for a year. My parents kept taking him to the Doctor and they kept saying it was a sleep disorder. My Dad finally insisted that they give him medication for seizures. He hasn't had one since. My daughter had one seizure, 13 years ago, but has never had another. So really just to give Crystal the benefit of the doubt she may not have known she truly had a seizure or that she would have another. JMO

Have we heard a statement from her doctor?

No, but it's standard procedure to tell a patient not to drive after having a seizure until tests are run and circumstances are factored. Crystal would have had to have a battery of tests and return to the doctor's office for a routine consultation.

Crystal was not cleared by a doctor to drive. That in itself is irresponsible. The reason it is Gross Negligence in NY is because it's needlessly risking lives. She has been to the doctors/hospital 2 times between the first seizure and this incident. There is no reason that she did not see a doctor for the seizure.

And I am glad no one was hurt and that there was minimal damage to both vehicles. Everyone involved is VERY lucky. BUT it could have been much worse. Very irresponsible.IMO and most states opinion.

I just don't know how you know that she wasn't cleared by a doctor to drive.

I just don't know how you know that she wasn't cleared by a doctor to drive.

I am assuming because she never went to the follow up doctor's appointment. That is when she would have gotten the okay to drive again. A doctor wouldn't have done that over the phone and open themselves up for a lawsuit.

At this point we don't know what the doctor advised her regarding her first episode two days prior to Haleigh's disappearance.

We also don't know what the doctor told her following the second episode on Monday.

From what I gather the doctor has advised her to not drive following the last seizure on Tuesday.

Ok so you kind of proved one of my points.
Your son saw you! He saw you "bouncing"!
Now if you were in the other room and you were "bouncing" and asked
your son what he heard would he say he heard you "bouncing"?

Good point.. someone needs to do that experiment because I attribute a couch bouncing to a sound, not something you see. (If you saw it bouncing, you would see what was making it bounce.)

I'd like to know if the couch inside the home bounces at all. My couch at home does not bounce! It's a long shot, but CS could get caught in a lie.

Combinations of more than one prescribed drug, prescribed plus OTC, or more than one OTC, especially those for anxiety, can cause seizures. I had to point this out to my own Dr. Very important to ALWAYS read those drug warnings . . .

Whether she's seizing or faking, she needs serious medical care.

No, but it's standard procedure to tell a patient not to drive after having a seizure until tests are run and circumstances are factored. Crystal would have had to have a battery of tests and return to the doctor's office for a routine consultation.

I was never told not to drive after my first seizure. I couldn't have because the medications knocked me out but the doctors never said anything about it.

And all of the drug arrest for RC mean????????
The statement was about Crystal not Ron. But if you want to bring Ron into it...he hasn't denied that he did drugs when he was younger and he hasn't denied that he got caught....charges were never carried out. Ron wasn't pregnant and using some pretty heavy duty drugs either.

The two both say that they don't use now and maybe they don't. None of us know either way. If either of them are still using then they are fools. They are both role models to little kids and should have their acts together if for no other reason then the fact that they are both parents now and should only want the best for their kids. Kids don't buy the old saying "do as I say not as I do."

The statement was about Crystal not Ron. But if you want to bring Ron into it...he hasn't denied that he did drugs when he was younger and he hasn't denied that he got caught....charges were never carried out. Ron wasn't pregnant and using some pretty heavy duty drugs either.

The two both say that they don't use now and maybe they don't. None of us know either way. If either of them are still using then they are fools. They are both role models to little kids and should have their acts together if for no other reason then the fact that they are both parents now and should only want the best for their kids. Kids don't buy the old saying "do as I say not as I do."

I second this opinion and stress we do not have to continue this debate.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth