Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt a RC thread and even if it was it is what it is. Just because you have no drug arrest doesnt mean anything. Alot of people never get caught.

I am not saying that because she has no drug arrest that she wasn't doing drugs. I am saying that RC also has drug arrest, period. They both have done drugs. Don't make it sound like it is just CS.

I am not saying that because she has no drug arrest that she wasn't doing drugs. I am saying that RC also has drug arrest, period. They both have done drugs. Don't make it sound like it is just CS.
I was reply to a post that was putting all the blame on the other side and I pointed out that Crystal isnt exactly the best parent either.

Ok guys, watch the snarky remarks back and forth. Rules, attack the posts not the posters. If you can't come to a conclusion between one another, then "agree to disagree" .....

Just because someone says they are turning there life around doesnt mean in fact they are. Yes Crystal went to rehab but she didnt complete it.And even if someone did complete it doesnt mean that you will stay clean. Just because someone says they had a drug problem in the past doesnt mean they aren't a user now. And admitting to a drug problem by pretty much stating that it was Ronald fault she was on them isnt admitting anything IMO.Taking the blame off herself and putting it some where else isnt admitting you have or had a problem.And we have no idea who Crystal hang out with or what she does when she is home.

\I know of many people who are serial rehab visitors. Rehab only cleans you up. Many people clean up and immediately go back to using. Crystal appears to be excellent at blaming someone else for her behaviors. That is typical of drug users. It's NEVER their fault.

Thank you all for all the opinions and theories to kick around. Hope all have the heart to work out the differences. I wish yall luck. WBB

Wow...the longer this case drags on with the two people who have the ability to help LE find the answers still refusing to do so...the more adamant the "Crystal bashing" seems to become. I find it amazing to see all these damning remarks about Crystal driving-- nearly two MONTHS after the first seizure!!! Those same exact people have bashed her for not hopping into a car ALONE at 4 am and speeding down the open highway for hours with the baby in the car while she was in shock, panic and fear for her other child---yet that was only TWO DAYS after her other seizure. It seems obvious now that she had good reason to be cautious and wait for someone to be available to drive for her!

Wow...the longer this case drags on with the two people who have the ability to help LE find the answers still refusing to do so...the more adamant the "Crystal bashing" seems to become. I find it amazing to see all these damning remarks about Crystal driving-- nearly two MONTHS after the first seizure!!! Those same exact people have bashed her for not hopping into a car ALONE at 4 am and speeding down the open highway for hours with the baby in the car while she was in shock, panic and fear for her other child---yet that was only TWO DAYS after her other seizure. It seems obvious now that she had good reason to be cautious and wait for someone to be available to drive for her!

Well... there you have it figured out don't you. LOL!!! Big waste for now. Maybe it will right itself in time.

(bold above by me)

You know what? You're absolutely right.

It seems that this would lead one to ask why that hadn't been brought up then, when everyone was wondering why she took so long to get to Satsuma, instead of right after an unavoidably public revelation that there was a potential issue with seizures.

Is there some reason we have to think that she waited for someone to drive her?

Let's see if we can all be respectful to one another. Also make sure you post in the correct thread for each family member related to this case. This is the Crystal S. Haleigh's mother thread.

Is there some reason we have to think that she waited for someone to drive her?

I'm not sure where I got it because it's been a while but somewhere I read that she waited for Marie to get off work. If true, it would be easily explained by the seizure.

No one is Crystal bashing. We are stating facts. Crystal KNOWINGLY drove a car with her baby in it when she has had a previous seizure. In NY this is Gross Negligence....I will check if it is in FL.

Do I blame her for having a seizure??? No, that would be dumb. But I DO blame her for driving and risking her life, her baby's life, and numerous innocent people...which is what she did. She is VERY lucky that she did not kill Chloe.

And as for complaining about her not getting to Satsuma for 7 hours, it was NOT public knowledge that she had a seizure 2 days before Haleigh going missing. How were we suppose to know.

No one is Crystal bashing. We are stating facts. Crystal KNOWINGLY drove a car with her baby in it when she has had a previous seizure. In NY this is Gross Negligence....I will check if it is in FL.

Do I blame her for having a seizure??? No, that would be dumb. But I DO blame her for driving and risking her life, her baby's life, and numerous innocent people...which is what she did. She is VERY lucky that she did not kill Chloe.

And as for complaining about her not getting to Satsuma for 7 hours, it was NOT public knowledge that she had a seizure 2 days before Haleigh going missing. How were we suppose to know.

And for some reason a moderator even thanked you on your post when it does not make much sense and is "talking down" to others...I don't get it.:confused:

Crystal had one seizure more than 6 weeks prior to Monday. She apparently had not had one again until Monday, so it is reasonable that she believed that first seizure to be isolated. Since the other vehicle did not sustain any damage and the damage to Crystal's vehicle was minor, and Chloe and Crystal were both using seat belts, I don't understand where negligence, let alone "gross negligence" enters into it at all. I have yet to see one piece of evidence that states Crystal was not in Satsuma sooner than 7 hours, and anytime anyone has asked for this proof, they have been screamed down. Since the allegations that are attached to that claim are severe (that she likely had something to do with the disappearance, or that she just didn't give a damn), I believe it is imperative for those making that claim to back it up.

But Marie did not work her entire shift. So, there is still 7 hours of unexplained time.

I have also not seen any verifiable proof that this statement is accurate. I would need that in order to better understand the accusation which this sort of statement implies (That Crystal and her family is implicated in the disappearance, or that Crystal herself just didn't care about Haleigh being missing).

I don't think anyone ever thought it was important, or necessary, to bring Chloe for the 1.5 hour car trip. It was only important that she bring herself.

And if Ron suddenly suffered a seizure, after recently suffering his first,with Jr in the truck, I KNOW some of you would be speculating about stress over guilt and drugs also, not to mention risking Jr.
IMO it should work both ways and I don't think the outrage in some posts is justified, but rather it's hypocritical. JMO.

Some might say that it's just as easy to make up several seizures instead of one if it's just family members witnessing them each time.

I hope someone looks after her and makes sure that she has enough to eat, gets enough sleep and doesn't touch any alcohol. Those things can trigger seizures, and she's not going to be fit to take care of baby C let alone get the custody of JR. if she's not taking care of herself first.

Who are the "some might say"?
Now she is not fabricating just one seizure but multiple? For what purpose?
Seriously???

Crystal had one seizure more than 6 weeks prior to Monday. She apparently had not had one again until Monday, so it is reasonable that she believed that first seizure to be isolated. Since the other vehicle did not sustain any damage and the damage to Crystal's vehicle was minor, and Chloe and Crystal were both using seat belts, I don't understand where negligence, let alone "gross negligence" enters into it at all. I have yet to see one piece of evidence that states Crystal was not in Satsuma sooner than 7 hours, and anytime anyone has asked for this proof, they have been screamed down. Since the allegations that are attached to that claim are severe (that she likely had something to do with the disappearance, or that she just didn't give a damn), I believe it is imperative for those making that claim to back it up.

Crystal was not cleared by a doctor to drive. That in itself is irresponsible. The reason it is Gross Negligence in NY is because it's needlessly risking lives. She has been to the doctors/hospital 2 times between the first seizure and this incident. There is no reason that she did not see a doctor for the seizure.

And I am glad no one was hurt and that there was minimal damage to both vehicles. Everyone involved is VERY lucky. BUT it could have been much worse. Very irresponsible.IMO and most states opinion.

O/T for a second (if it's okay with the mods)

I hope no one feels that I am attacking them, because I'm not trying to. Emotions are hard to read on a forum. I try to soften some of the things I say with smileys, but when I use quick reply I can't as I don't know the codes....I just thought I would clarify for everyone.:)

I have felt since the beginning something wasn't right,it's like she wasn't processing her thinking correctly when asked a question and took longer to convey it.Your brain is like a computer,I"m wondering if this doesn't have something to do with why she's having the seizures.I'm glad she is having the tests,you don't just all of a sudden start getting seizures at her age,unless something's wrong.

Good points, Patty.

:wave: Tichad!!

Something else about seizures- people don't always know that they've had one- especially if it's minor. They could think it's a bottoming out of sugar, they could relate it to being tired or not feeling well.

Maybe the seizure incident on Monday is what made Crystal realize that the incident prior to Haleighs disappearance was the same kind of experience.[/QUOTE]

But she had been told to go in for futher testing or something like that....
so I think she knew it was a seizure.

I also wanted to add that my nephew had a very small seizure and my brother
and sister in law were told by the doctor to not let him ride his bike or roller blade etc.
until they found the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member