Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(bold mine)

To demean another opinion by any who reject our interpretation of the facts as "twisting" them isn't arguing the facts themselves--it is invalidating another person and attacking their integrity because one disagrees w other points of view. Plenty have, and will continue to, see this very differently.

To diminish another person's interpretation of those very same documents--including time spent by a skilled, qualified attorney--dismissing it as "based upon rumor" downstairs also isn't arguing the facts it is invalidating another person's integrity, and the quality of their own assessment, simply because another disagrees w one's point of view. Boytwnmom did not do a lengthy, time consuming analysis of local gossip--but stated rather she had painstakingly reviewed the custody hearing documents.

To discount other's opinions in this case--who have also been here from the very outset and waded at least as doggedly thru at least as many documents, delved equally into researching legal proceedings, case histories, poured over extensive arrest records, maps etc and w respect and consideration for the time and input by those w greater qualifications, legal and other areas of expertise--as all superfluous or inferior merely because it conflicts w one's own view also isn't arguing facts fairly. It's again slurring a poster and their efforts for simply disagreeing.

The awarding of custody--in Crystal's and in every case--is determined upon an ongoing, fluid, and weighted decision by courts, based upon ever changing circumstances of either parent. Thus far it was 'judges' who decided to dismiss every one in a long series of drug charges against one parent; LE who did nothing about an underaged child living there w dad; and we all know DCF never makes any mistakes. But none of it made it one ounce safer for any of the children involved. Which is why anyone on Haleigh's OR Junior's "side" supports a thorough investigation of any concerns which may exist now in their environment--in which Haleigh was last seen alive and from which she inexplicably disappeared to ensure all present risk factors are identified and in turn addressed. W/e the court decided in the past does not determine what is in the current best interest of Junior--or his sissy if Lord willing she's possibly survived. In that event everyone should be relieved and assured the children are returning to the healthiest environment wherever that's determined to be. On one thing we can agree, this case is not about Crystal and never has been. It is, however, the topic of this thread--including all those who view her as peripheral, a scapegoat and a sideshow; but who understand allegations, by her and by others, warrant a closer look, therefore choose to support her, for the sake of the children, in those efforts. JMO

:parrot:

Again, I don't think many realize how the family court works. The judge didn't review all of the evidence and what he heard was hearsay. If family court worked like criminal and civil court, Crystal would have custody of her children. Also, based on posters who have knowledge of Florida law, RC should have been forced to give the children back to Crystal before a hearing ever took place.

It seems strange to me that a father who claimed he loves his children would take them from their mother while they were babies, esp. considering he never married her. Babies need to be with their mother. Dads are replacable... mothers not so much. Also seems to be a little altruistic to accept a judgement of child support when she was clearly making less than he was, and I have to say that the judge who awarded it was not fair at all.
Thanks to Boytwnmom for posting the analysis. I may not be a lawyer, and don't play one on t.v. but I could see some of the points she was making just reading the documents. Crystal has a smart lawyer now, and I hope it benefits her in getting her son back.

Throwing darts at the wall, but...

1. Maybe RC had a gut feeling CS would try to pin the bruises on him. (How does his taking pics of the bruises clear him anyway? Just curious.)

2. Maybe Haleigh said "take pictures of my boo boos". Kids are fascinated by weird things. You never know.

...also a possibility is number 3. As evidence for a potential (future) lawsuit against the school for the injuries sustained...

MOO

Since when are dads replaceable?! WTH?! I strongly disagree especially in this case. Haleigh would probably disagree, too!!

Did anyone see the case discussed tonight on Geraldo at Large? Things do not look good for RC and Misty and White Boy Greg (so they callel him). They all thought that junior should be with Crystal.

Chrystal was suppose to be on GR tonight? I missed it.........watching 48 hour murder
Can someone tell me if there was anything new??? TIA

Did anyone see the case discussed tonight on Geraldo at Large? Things do not look good for RC and Misty and White Boy Greg (so they callel him). They all thought that junior should be with Crystal.

I missed it, can you tell me all????

It was also mentioned that RC threatened MC in regards to her affair with G.. The threat was made in front of Cobra.

Kimberly Guilfoiye (sp) was on their and she strongly thinks Crystal should have junior.

Crystal looked very nice. She said that Junior was afraid to be alone in the dark. He thought someone would come through a hole and get him. Other than that, she said he was doing fine.Geraldo made comments that RC is heavily involved with drugs, ecstacy, etc. and Kimberly feels the little boy Junior is not safe with him and feels he needs to be with Crystal. Something will come down very soon with Cobra working on this case. IMO

If everyone wanted to discuss the JR at Large show someone should have started a thread!

My husband used to run a large social service agency. One of the programs was a Parenting Education class. There were many women there who had been abused. At first I often didn't believe they were abused. Why, becasue they didn't seem angry enough or even angry at all. They seemed so passive, so accepting of whatever happened to them. Over time I came to realize that was not the case. That abuse steals your personhood and demolishes the ego to a point where they almost feel they have no right to have feelings. They have been deemed worthless by the man who was supposed to love and protect them and their chjildren. It's a phenomenon that I don't totally understand and, for that, I am grateful but also cognizant that many women do understand. Consequently I really, really hate bullies.
Snipped, please forgive me for snipping but this is the point I wanted to make, I was an abused woman, I suffer horrible horrible ptsd, I get yelled at all the time by my shrink for going on these boards (apparently web sleuthing is not good for ptsd ), but anyway, you are so right when you said "they dont seem angry enough" because when you are beaten down to that point, you have no self worth or self esteem at all, you feel like you almost deserved everything that was dished out to you, its so hard for someone to understand this unless you have been through it. I will say this though, I was never that 'accepting' of what happened to me, I just didnt know how to handle it, my kids were involved so it was a different story for me though, I got the HECK out of there...I understand why Crystal may not seem to be overly affected by the abuse, but I wonder why she is waiting till now to really do anything about this...I would have been breaking the door down to see my kids!!!

If one of my kids or grandkids ever got hurt as bad as Haleigh was at school I would be taking pictures and demanding to know from someone how it happened and if there was an adult watching the kids. I don't know how the accident happened but it looked pretty severe for a fall. If Haleigh was on top of the monkey bars and fell to the bottom then the school might not have been properly watching the kids.
yeah it did look pretty severe for a fall .. thus i think they were gonna go after the school for damages if he wasnt the one who hurt haleigh .i wouldve demanded to know what happened and im assuming they had talked to the school about this the very day it happened .. i know id have been right there as well .

yeah it did look pretty severe for a fall .. thus i think they were gonna go after the school for damages if he wasnt the one who hurt haleigh .i wouldve demanded to know what happened and im assuming they had talked to the school about this the very day it happened .. i know id have been right there as well .
ITA...I would have been right there asking LOTS of questions and taking photos. btw...ur little angel is ADORABLE!

I'm sorry I thought we were discussing Crystal' appearance on the show.

I thought we had a running thread for Geraldo.

But I only want to bring here what I learned from Crystal tonight. Geraldo asked her about Ron's drug use. She said something like they did drugs together back when. Hard to hear her then.

And on a further question by Geraldo, she said SS to ' . . .having learned what I know now, which is about how he now uses both meth and cocaine'.

That was totally new. She isi a slow talker, probably weighs every word. xox

you know i agree with that and i was wondering the very same thing ... i mean how many of us take photos of our kids when they get hurt ? were they planning to sue the school or ? i do find this kind of odd .. i mean if no one did anything why would ron be worried about it im not being snarky to ron im just really wondering why ? and crystal was supposedly praising how misty and he take good care of the kids .. so at that point why would they be worried she would pull anything ? but who knows with all of em

I don't find it odd since Marie/Crystal liked to call DCF on Ron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV