Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped, please forgive me for snipping but this is the point I wanted to make, I was an abused woman, I suffer horrible horrible ptsd, I get yelled at all the time by my shrink for going on these boards (apparently web sleuthing is not good for ptsd ), but anyway, you are so right when you said "they dont seem angry enough" because when you are beaten down to that point, you have no self worth or self esteem at all, you feel like you almost deserved everything that was dished out to you, its so hard for someone to understand this unless you have been through it. I will say this though, I was never that 'accepting' of what happened to me, I just didnt know how to handle it, my kids were involved so it was a different story for me though, I got the HECK out of there...I understand why Crystal may not seem to be overly affected by the abuse, but I wonder why she is waiting till now to really do anything about this...I would have been breaking the door down to see my kids!!!

Hi Polygraph, I'm sorry you went thru that misery. I got to the point I couldn't look anyone in the eye when talking to them.

I think Crystal is doing something now because she has a back in Kim. Otherwise it could be very hard for her. His exertion of control is probably still affecting her life and so she is still being abused by him IMO. xox

Community Support for Haleigh

Last Update: 11:29 pm

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Haleigh Cummings’ family and friends reached out to race fans at the Putnam County Speedway Saturday night.

They sold t-shirts with Haleigh’s picture, gave out wrist bands with her name and collected donations for the Haleigh Bug foundation.

Supporters say this is not only a way of getting support to help Haleigh’s mother during the investigation, it keeps Haleigh’s name and face in the hearts and minds of the community.

~snip~

http://www.fox30online.com/content/...pport-for-Haleigh/EqsOhq90502vKW2rE1dciQ.cspx

Did anyone see the case discussed tonight on Geraldo at Large? Things do not look good for RC and Misty and White Boy Greg (so they callel him). They all thought that junior should be with Crystal.

As far as I know that is just a rumor and frankly I don't believe anything that comes out of Geraldo's mouth. He spouts crap and doesnt check his info to make sure they are true. just like him saying he had pictures of Haleigh where Ron beat her black and blue...he didn't, he had pictures of when Haleigh fell at school. Course that isn't sensational enough for him.

Hi Polygraph, I'm sorry you went thru that misery. I got to the point I couldn;'t look anyone in the eye when talking to them.

I think Crystal is doing something now because she has a back in Kim. Otherwise it could be very hard for her. His exertion of control is probably still affecting her life and so she is still being abused by him IMO. xox
Im sorry you had to go through that too, its awful and I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy, except maybe ca...naaaaa forgive me god, thank goodness im going to church tomorrow morning lol...anyway...I agree with you she now has someone to help her so prob feels more suported then she did before, I just think maybe she was naive and young and did not know what to do when things went badly at court. The courts are sooo messed up sometimes but im sure I dont have to tell you that.

I know that some people think this girl is a terrible mom, but I feel sorry for her. I don't want to pass judgment on her or anything, but I was abused and when I look at her, I see someone who really thinks that she is worthless.
After I left my daughters dad, I sought counseling and became an advocate for victims of domestic violence. It takes a long time to build up that confidence and self-esteem that was once there.
I think she feels empowered that she has gotten this foundation going and that she's trying to keep her daughter's name out there. As far as everything that's been said in the media and court docs, I don't know if I can bring myself to comment on that. I feel like it wouldn't be fair of me to say bad things about anyone in that family because of their pain. I just feel for everyone involved. It's so heartbreaking.

Im sorry you had to go through that too, its awful and I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy, except maybe ca...naaaaa forgive me god, thank goodness im going to church tomorrow morning lol...anyway...I agree with you she now has someone to help her so prob feels more suported then she did before, I just think maybe she was naive and young and did not know what to do when things went badly at court. The courts are sooo messed up sometimes but im sure I dont have to tell you that.

I completely agree! Someone should write a book "Custody Battles For Dummies". I know I could've really used that book! It would've saved lots of money and time!

I don't find it odd since Marie/Crystal liked to call DCF on Ron.
like i said who knows with all of them .. i dont know them and im no profiler so im done trying to figure this all out have fun :) i will just lurk

Did ya notice that he said Crystal was not paid for any interview with him like Ron's lawyers are claiming? I believe it too.

IMO, no matter how you feel about Crystal...she's the only one who is keeping Haleigh's name out there. If it wasn't for her trying to get custody of Jr, we really wouldn't be hearing anything about Haleigh on the news. Where's Ron and the kids "new Mommy"? Oh yea, they refuse to talk to the media about anything...including their missing little girl. MOO

I wonder why this video is no longer available.

I get it fine. This has been happening to all sorts of folks with ALL the video postings ... often is because of the Browser you are using, etc... try a different browser and see if that helps, maybe some new downloads are needed, just don't know.

I'm watching the interview... I can't believe how opinionated GR is! I mean, we are too on these boards, but we don't put it on TV!

How sad that both the mom and the dad have drug histories. What real chance do these children have?

Time to weigh in with my humble opinion.

For almost two months, I've been watching this case and from "day one" I've felt MC is not being truthful and therefore covering up. The only hinky thing about RC to me is that when he is "upset" it seems totally fake. MOO from BEFORE Crystal said the same thing.

It seems to me that Crystal lived with an overbearing man and had his kids. In the battle of the situation and from feeling intimidated by RC, she self-medicates and uses too many drugs - enough to cause her to miss court dates, etc. (I'm not excusing her behavior, but this is the way a beaten down person often reacts.) She then loses custody of her kids.

Next, she finds a new man in her life, has a baby, and starts her own life. She has her kids during visitation and has concerns about bruises and things they are saying, but doesn't know how to fix it and continues to hope for the best.

Then Haleigh goes missing.

She then is surrounded by people who want to help and they convince her that she needs to be the one who is there for Haleigh. She shares her past concerns with people and they counsel her to get custody of Jr. to stop the abuse and to keep from further harm happening to him as has happened to Haleigh. She pulls up her bootstraps and gets the courage to be their mother again. That is where we are today and this is my opinion.

I sure hope she doesn't prove me wrong!

Here's my question. Can Crystal tell the truth? She came out of the box swinging. In her first interview with her mother, they both started out by trashing Ron and Misty. Crrystal claims fear of Ron in court. Ron has NEVER been arrested for any kind of abuse and having read the custody heraing, Crysal is not afraid of opening her mouth in court and does just what she and HER ATTORNEY are doing - they "know" people who "know" things about Ron. Now they have a PI, whose credentials I have yet to see, spreading rumor and innuendo about Ron and Miisty.

The FACTS are that a judge decided that Ron was a better parent than Crystal. She has yet to prove to me that she's any kind of a parent at all. She can't support herself, and she is a gossip. She has a msyterious make-over. Who paid for that?

I do NOT trust her. She has not been forthcoming with anything, other than to change what she said her four-year-old son said. She said (originally) that his EXACT words were "a man dressed black took Sissy" Then it was a BLACK man in black, and ndow he saw the couch rocking? In the tour of the hosue, you cannot see the couch from the bed.a She is coaching that poor child and she is using him as a pawn to get even with Ron. I'd like to see LE put the heat to her like they are doing to Misty. She may have beeen at home, but she still has enough contacts in Satsuma to report to her on Ron's every move.

I am not sure, but in Florida you can have your license suspended for child support arrears, and you can also have liens placed on your property and have property seized.
So does anyone know why Crystal has/had a suspended Driver's License?

I am not sure, but in Florida you can have your license suspended for child support arrears, and you can also have liens placed on your property and have property seized.

Yes you can have your DL suspended in Florida for not paying child support

Yes you can have your DL suspended in Florida for not paying child support

But, does the person owed the child support have to file with the courts? If so, obviously over all this time she has been behind Ron has not filed.
And she has continued to see the children and if I am not mistaken she is still getting Junior. Also the night Haleigh disappeared TN called her immediately to tell her about it. Does not sound like the typical "bad" relationship between an estranged couple to me. IMO And I know that something has been filed by Ron that was to be in court right before Haleigh went missing.

But, does the person owed the child support have to file with the courts? If so, obviously over all this time she has been behind Ron has not filed.
And she has continued to see the children and if I am not mistaken she is still getting Junior. Also the night Haleigh disappeared TN called her immediately to tell her about it. Does not sound like the typical "bad" relationship between an estranged couple to me. IMO And I know that something has been filed by Ron that was to be in court right before Haleigh went missing.

I agree with you. I know that for me personally, I get along a lot better with my ex-MIL then I do with my ex. We have better communication because there aren't any hurt-lover-feelings there...or animosity.

In regards to child support, as far as I know, if the state collects the money from the paycheck and there is no money to collect, they enforce it and suspend the license. If they non-custodial parent is paying directly to the state for the state to disperse, and there isn't any money coming in, then you (general you) have to call to have CSE enforce it.
In my county, the non-custodial parent gets a letter first saying they have 30 days to make a payment or else the license will be suspended and only reinstated once the "debt" has been taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV