Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart goes out to her and I hope she is ok and it's nothing serious.I pray she finds out where her little girl is soon.

Stupid is as stupid does, quoth Forrest Gump.
Strange behaviour.

If it was intended as a coverup of some sort, the first thing is to get the whole family to tell the same story. From Liars 101.

But at least he'll get noticed. Maybe he thought that this case needed one more red herring out there. :confused:

ETA: is there a link to the reporter clearing this up?

Thank you for your post..
CS had one seizure a few days before HC disappeared. She has not been able to go to the Dr. because of the situation. I know, first hand, that she is suffering deeply.

Bold by me:

But according to Crystal herself, she HAS been to a doctor. She had an appointment the day she was suppose to me police for a DNA sample. When she didn't show up, LE found her at the doctor's office.

And if she had 1 seizure or 100, she should NOT have been driving unless cleared by a doctor. Especially with a baby in the vehicle.

Thank you for your post..
CS had one seizure a few days before HC disappeared. She has not been able to go to the Dr. because of the situation. I know, first hand, that she is suffering deeply.
Not true. She has been to ER once (now twice) and the doctor's office once since she has been in Satsuma.

There are doctors and doctors. I think she meant that she hadn't been able to see her neurologist. Other doctors with a different specialty might not be willing to venture an opinion about medication dosages, the probability of having another seizure, the results of the brain scan etc.

Not true. She has been to ER once (now twice) and the doctor's office once since she has been in Satsuma.

One would think that if she was worrid about the seizure she would
mention it to the ER doctor... unless she knew what caused it...
Just thinking out loud! :crazy:

There are doctors and doctors. I think she meant that she hadn't been able to see her neurologist. Other doctors with a different specialty might not be willing to venture an opinion about medication dosages, the probability of having another seizure, the results of the brain scan etc.

But why would she be able to keep one appointment and not the other?:confused:

First of all, I do believe that RC should not have his children because of his obvious felonious illegal sexual contact with a minor. PERIOD. Secondly, have you seen the tattoo video? If you are familiar with the signs of drug intoxication, you could see the signs. Thirdly, any rumors regarding my underage paramour's drug use or association with drugs would be enough cause to negate her being left with my kids. 4) I happen to be one of the wierdos that have never left my children with underage sitters ever. They are 27,26 and 25 with two adopted foster children who are 18&19. NEVER. I remember being a teen and though I considered myself a good kid and mature, my judgement was not what I would want for the welfare of my own children. Kids do not think like adults. It is a clinical fact that the brain is still growing uhtil you are in your 20's. The many myriad of rumors regarding RC's and Misty's drug use and connections to drugs are not replicated with regard to Crystal. Something tells me that all those sources (even though they are rumors) are not wrong. ETA - I did NOT have family members to watch them. Until they were 16 I watched my children or my hisband did. It was a choice and a sacrifice on our part...worth every minute. No worries of abuse, drugs being taken by the sitter or abduction

I think you're probably right about the situation being replicated. Ron's ex wife and ex girlfriend are proven to have had the same problems. Birds of a feather flock together. Misti's friends are proven to do the same things except the male DS has even worse than drugs on his record. I can't believe anyone would think that a 16 year old girl is okay to move in as a wife taking care of tiny kids, and one who even thinks she's their mother and wants to take the real mother's place.

i wonder if they are panic attacks ? that can go into seizures .. my sister has that she has lupus though i have panic attacks but mine seem more like im having a heart attack and and scared to death and feel like im spinning around like a bedspin but awake

Crystal drives with her baby in the car, knowing she has a seizure problem. She speeds and has caused at least 2 accidents. Is this someone who is concerned about harming their kids? No, she is more concerned about her desire to drive. She may as well drive drunk, speed and keep the kids unbuckled.

Wow!

Hopefully the docs get to the bottom of what is causing the seizures and can get her onto the proper medications to prevent any further seizures.
I most definitely agree, and meanwhile she should NOT drive a car! MOO

Crystal drives with her baby in the car, knowing she has a seizure problem. She speeds and has caused at least 2 accidents. Is this someone who is concerned about harming their kids? No, she is more concerned about her desire to drive. She may as well drive drunk, speed and keep the kids unbuckled.

Wow.. way to kick someone when they are down.

The article didn't say she was driving, so I took it as Chad was driving when this happened today.
Yes, that's what I heard too, but I was mainly thinking of yesterday's incident and how fortunate she and her baby are that the accident wasn't more serious. Now that she's had another seizure today, it's just my opinion she shouldn't be driving until doctors can find out what the cause is and treat it. :)

I don't think anyone is trying to fit a theory with how she thought or thinks she will get away with it for all we know Haleigh could be dead and Crystal is still to blame or had knowledge of it happening and by who. I find it very difficult for anyone to try and understand how a criminal or one that commits this type of crime intends to get away with it. Can you explain any other suspects in this case thoughts on how they thought they could get away with it and have for nearly 7weeks.

If CS did this, why does Misty keep changing her story ?

Yes, that's what I heard too, but I was mainly thinking of yesterday's incident and how fortunate she and her baby are that the accident wasn't more serious. Now that she's had another seizure today, it's just my opinion she shouldn't be driving until doctors can find out what the cause is and treat it. :)

I absolutely agree with you.

Until the doctors get to the bottom of what is causing her seizures, treat them, and guarantee us with as much certainty as medically possible that she is safe on the roads, she should definitely not be driving, IMO. Not only is it not safe for her, it isn't safe for other drivers.

Now that she has had three seizures within a relatively short time frame, I would hope that there is some law that requires her doctor to report this to the DMV. I know in my state it is required.

On a side note, I'm curious if they are grand mals? From the way her father describes it in one of the articles, I believe it says he "saw her having a seizure", it sure sounds like a grand mal seizure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member