Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Florida sentencing regarding nonpayment of child support, however I would say jail was a real fear for her as her own father was placed in jail for non payment of child support for an amount less than Crystal owed.

Crystal never would have went to jail for child support.

jmo

Crystal never would have went to jail for child support.

jmo

You are right she stopped all of that with in a week and conveniantly had $12,000 donated to pay that back childsupport owed..

Let me assure you if she had appeared at that hearing with no money she would of went to jail!
My ex has seen the jail so many times (thanks to my little friends in LE) for not paying his court ordered childsupport.

It appears more and more this is moving towards rumors, it has been repeatedly stated as fact that RC did not work and did not provide for his children. Links have been request several times that show RC did not work but none are ever produced.

You are right she stopped all of that with in a week and conveniantly had $12,000 donated to pay that back childsupport owed..

Let me assure you if she had appeared at that hearing with no money she would of went to jail!
My ex has seen the jail so many times (thanks to my little friends in LE) for not paying his court ordered childsupport.

But- just answer me one thing, do you think if Crystal planned an abduction, did she know that someone would pay her support in full? And lets say she planned an abduction, do you think she is holding Haleigh alive somewhere? Paying for her every need and want, and medical care under the table because no way could she take her to a Doc anywhere? I mean why is she all of a sudden going to pay for everything after being deadbeat for so many years?

Because the custodial parent should make sure the children are getting money from the other- I wish the courts would agree with me, maybe in time-

I feel Ron wasn't going after support from Crystal because he didn't want to explain to the courts his job- or lack thereof-

jmo

I just have to clear this misconception. The Attorney Generals Office doesn't represent the parents in these matters; they represent the states intrest. So saying either parent had any edge over the other is mute. The judge made his decision and it realy didn't matter what either parents said, they have an option to appeal.

I just have to clear this misconception. The Attorney Generals Office doesn't represent the parents in these matters; they represent the states intrest. So saying either parent had any edge over the other is mute. The judge made his decision and it realy didn't matter what either parents said, they have an option to appeal.

The matter is far from moot. I hope that Crystal will be in a position to file for custody of Jr, and pray that she'll be able to also file for custody of Haleigh.

But- just answer me one thing, do you think if Crystal planned an abduction, did she know that someone would pay her support in full? And lets say she planned an abduction, do you think she is holding Haleigh alive somewhere? Paying for her every need and want, and medical care under the table because no way could she take her to a Doc anywhere? I mean why is she all of a sudden going to pay for everything after being deadbeat for so many years?

Malesherbes, Im on the road and my battery is about dead . I will be glad to post a reply as soon as I get near a plug .Till then TTY in a little bit..

Does anyone remember Crystal on Nancy Grace back in the beginning stating she was never inside RC's new trailer?

It appears more and more this is moving towards rumors, it has been repeatedly stated as fact that RC did not work and did not provide for his children. Links have been request several times that show RC did not work but none are ever produced.

Well busy...I am not the one you asked for documentation....but since you are the best one for it...do you have documentation of consistent, long term gainful employment? Going back to HaLeigh's birth? Before that? That would clear up the confusion once and for all.

BBM --

Where did you get any info that the kids were not being properly cared for? As far as I can tell, they were not malnurished from not having food. They had school supplies, lunch money, clothing, toys, a roof over their head, air conditioning, water, electricity, medical supplies, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc. Plus the vehicle RC used to drive them around and the gas it takes to do so. So what if they only had one blanket?!? They seemed to have necessities, which is all that matters. Seems to me the child support being paid to RC (or what was supposed to be paid, anyway) was going to support the kids. Who cares how else he spends his money as long as the kids are properly cared for!

As I stated in my post...It is just me, but I consider blankets and curtains in the window basic neccessities. Especially curtains in the window with a female child. Blankets for warmth in the winter. Having been a single Mom with no support from the bioDad...I know it is difficult, but I do know that Salvation Army sells nice blankets and curtains for under five dollars. All that is needed is to wash them. It is a matter of priorities. To me it was one...to you maybe not. I think they were not cared for properly. JMO

As I stated in my post...It is just me, but I consider blankets and curtains in the window basic neccessities. Especially curtains in the window with a female child. Blankets for warmth in the winter. Having been a single Mom with no support from the bioDad...I know it is difficult, but I do know that Salvation Army sells nice blankets and curtains for under five dollars. All that is needed is to wash them. It is a matter of priorities. To me it was one...to you maybe not. I think they were not cared for properly. JMO

I note that the Court, DFS, and apparently Crystal herself (who very recently agreed that Ron should have full time custody) do not agree with you. Given Crystal wants Ron to have Jr full time, I don't know what your issue is.

It seems irrelevant whether or not the initial custody terms and child support terms were "fair" or not, considering CS recently had an attorny (KP) who was supposed to be working for CS and the children's best interests. Seems to me all that attorney did was bring forth spurious accusations...did she really do anything to "right" whatever injustices many here talk about over and over and over and over and...? I would think that KP is astute enough to read through the record and court documents and prepare a motion or two to correct whatever problems people here are complaining about. SHE DIDN'T DO THAT! Why? She was also dropped like a hot potato once RC and his home (INCLUDING MC) were determined acceptable to DCF.

None of this means that I believe CS, personally, is behind Haleigh's disappearance and it is all JMVHO.

I also don't think Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's abduction, for a number of reasons. Many people (not meaning you) overlook the fact that there is much we don't know about either of these parents. We think we know them because we only have certain rumors, innuendos, insinuations, and media images. I believe that there is other information which we have not heard. IMO, a lot is not what it seems in this case. The judge(s) have had far more information than what we and had valid reasons for their decisions.

I note that the Court, DFS, and apparently Crystal herself (who very recently agreed that Ron should have full time custody) do not agree with you. Given Crystal wants Ron to have Jr full time, I don't know what your issue is.

Is there a link to Crystal's on the record statement that Ron should have full time custody? I am fully aware that DCF and the court system has dropped the ball with these poor chilren. IMO.

Is there a link to Crystal's on the record statement that Ron should have full time custody? I am fully aware that DCF and the court system has dropped the ball with these poor chilren. IMO.

What she did was sign off on agreed orders giving Ron full time custody (and she was represented by KP when she did so). The orders are publicly available, I think the link is here somewhere....if you search the site you'll probably find it.

What she did was sign off on agreed orders giving Ron full time custody (and she was represented by KP when she did so). The orders are publicly available, I think the link is here somewhere....if you search the site you'll probably find it.

IIRC she signed the agreement spelling out visitation and schedules. There was no extra hearing on custody and if you have a copy of an agreement that Crystal signed stating she believes that Ronald should have custody, i'd love to see it. She has not relinquished the right to file for custody that I know of...and no statement was made that Ronald "should have custody" that I am arware of. If you have the link, please post it and I will be glad to change my post.

Allright I have a plug and a charging battery.
First my response to do I think Crystal planned the abduction is yes, to some degree. My theory is Crystal definatly did not like the idea of Misty in the picture. I Have assumed it was not due to Misty's age The indicating factor that has me is the actions taken and prompted by Connie Sheffield in November. (picture taken of Haleighs school injuries) I am not going to say I would even consider the conversation that took place as they where taking these pictures,but, can not help but understand the gravity of the precieved injuries and the fact that it was not addressed at the time (because I beleive they knew the where school injuries and didn't count on the Cummings taking photos also)but held on to. To me that indicates premeditation of need for the future. Crystal's first statements where Ron WAS A GOOD FATHER AND HE LOVED HIS CHILDREN. This does not add up, but, add in the fact she went on to create as many diversions with alligations she could.
The argument about the forseen donation........... The Anthoney case was educational to say the least on how to make a profit of a missing child. Johnny Sheffield made refrence to Caylee the 3rd day HaLeigh was missing.
How much $ does it take to care for a 5 year old that is in hidding. I am sure donated money could and or has taken care of her. Money was going to a whole lot of people in this childs name and no accountability has yet been seen.If she would of one custody of Jr. and Haleigh ahd resurfaced she would have grounds to get custody of HaLeigh and no more $ will she owe. It is my theory and or opinion and hope it does not offend anyone.

IIRC she signed the agreement spelling out visitation and schedules. There was no extra hearing on custody and if you have a copy of an agreement that Crystal signed stating she believes that Ronald should have custody, i'd love to see it. She has not relinquished the right to file for custody that I know of...and no statement was made that Ronald "should have custody" that I am arware of. If you have the link, please post it and I will be glad to change my post.

They didn't have to have a hearing on custody...she signed off on Ron getting full time custody.

I never said she relinquished her rights to file for custody. But I do find it interesting, though not surprising, that she hasn't/didn't.

They didn't have to have a hearing on custody...she signed off on Ron getting full time custody.

I never said she relinquished her rights to file for custody. But I do find it interesting, though not surprising, that she hasn't/didn't.

Link Please :)

Well busy...I am not the one you asked for documentation....but since you are the best one for it...do you have documentation of consistent, long term gainful employment? Going back to HaLeigh's birth? Before that? That would clear up the confusion once and for all.
Busy isn't repeatedly stating that about Ronald and she shouldn't have to be the one to look up the references! The ones who insist he wasn't working should provide the proof when they make such statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster