Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so. Since it is about a minor...would she have to worry about it becoming public anyway?

I guess because of the circus this mess has generated. Ron and Crystal had better be careful with anything to do with Jr., just to be on the safe side.

I changed my original post about the hearing. Please change the quote for me. Thanks.

I guess because of the circus this mess has generated. Ron and Crystal had better be careful with anything to do with Jr., just to be on the safe side.

As much as I enjoy the reading and talking and gossiping I do, it would be refreshing to have something happen with Jr. that we don't know about.

(my bold)

FYI:

To link to a single post use the post number (#...) in the upper right corner of the post in question. I'm not sure about every browser, but in Firefox a right-click will provide several options.

ETA: Here's an example, linking back to this post ...

Thank you, but I don't think I was clear on what I meant, sorry :crazy:
I know how to quote, but this post was from another thread. I know I've seen posts where the poster puts a link to the single post in there, so when you click on it, you just see that "linked post". Does that make any more sense lol?

Tried to figure it out, but no luck. Then again I don't know how to qoute a post from a different thread either so :waitasec: Oh well lol..

ETA: Duh!! Never mind, now I understand what you did!! Total blonde moment lmao. Thanks so much, now I know how to do it :)
For me, it was a left click, but maybe because I use IE? Thanks again!!

I know how to quote, but this post was from another thread. I know I've seen posts where the poster puts a link to the single post in there, so when you click on it, you just see that "linked post". Does that make any more sense lol?

Tried to figure it out, but no luck. Then again I don't know how to qoute a post from a different thread either so :waitasec: Oh well lol..

ETA: Duh!! Never mind, now I understand what you did!! Total blonde moment lmao. Thanks so much, now I know how to do it :)
(my bold)

Glad I could help. Yes, each browser is a bit different, but most of the same options are usually around somewhere.

To quote a post from another thread is simple, but they're sneaky about it.

Use the "multi-quote" button (the one with the quotation mark icon) just as you would within a thread.

After you move from one thread to another , having selected a post (or posts) with the multi-quote button, when you start a reply in that new thread you will see, under the edit window, a message that you have other posts selected to quote. The print is very small, that's why it's sneaky. (ETA: You must have left the first thread without having made a post after using the muti-quote button, otherwise it will just be added to that post, and taken off of your quote "waiting list".)

Click on the option to include the post(s) in your new reply (it will also let you choose to discard the post) and everything from there will be the same as posting and quoting within the thread.

Here's an example from the counting thread in the Games Forum ...

LOL!

Here we go again!

"Poem for HaLeigh HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEIGH, FROM: MOMMY I can feel your soft fingers fold into my hand as I hear you say " Mommy" This precious memory is more than I can stand. I can see your face glowing with innocence and love. Your curls lay soft against your face, as your memory lays soft on my heart. Where are you HaLeigh I must demand! I can see your eyes filled with wonder as they give out a bright spark. Why can't someone find you? Who knows? Will they set you free? HaLeigh the love you have given to me would bring most moms to their knees.And because of your love I now bend on my knees to ask.."God Please Bring You Home To Me!" A million times I've needed you, A million times I've cried.If I was there could I have saved you? For you I would have died. I wish I could snuggle near you and whisper your name. "HaLeigh precious HaLeigh... I Love You!" "I'm right here at your side." So on this 6th birthday I promise I will dip into my well of faith, new strength to find.... I will look the whole world over UNTIL, MY HALEIGH, I FIND!" I Love You Always Your One And Only, Mommy"

I saw this on my myspace that Crystal wrote for HaLeigh . I can't even begin nor do I ever hope to know the pain her and Ronald must be feeling. My heart breaks for both of them. No one deserves this .

"Poem for HaLeigh HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALEIGH, FROM: MOMMY I can feel your soft fingers fold into my hand as I hear you say " Mommy" This precious memory is more than I can stand. I can see your face glowing with innocence and love. Your curls lay soft against your face, as your memory lays soft on my heart. Where are you HaLeigh I must demand! I can see your eyes filled with wonder as they give out a bright spark. Why can't someone find you? Who knows? Will they set you free? HaLeigh the love you have given to me would bring most moms to their knees.And because of your love I now bend on my knees to ask.."God Please Bring You Home To Me!" A million times I've needed you, A million times I've cried.If I was there could I have saved you? For you I would have died. I wish I could snuggle near you and whisper your name. "HaLeigh precious HaLeigh... I Love You!" "I'm right here at your side." So on this 6th birthday I promise I will dip into my well of faith, new strength to find.... I will look the whole world over UNTIL, MY HALEIGH, I FIND!" I Love You Always Your One And Only, Mommy"

This is beautiful and reaches from the depths of her mother's love. I have a daughter the same age and can not fathom the pain and heartache of having her one day vanish from my life, w no trace, no explanation given, and no promise of ever seeing her smile again on earth, it is too much to bear. It makes me cherish my own four children and grandchild even more (if that's possible) and hold my youngest a little closer.

:parrot:

Thank You Kiki for posting that.

Crystal is hurting and I think she needs our Prayers.

Using your post to practice
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #8

well that didn't work..I've seen people do that but I still don't know how..

I am worried about Crystal. Although she has had time to brace herself for bad news, no amount of bracing can prepare a mother for the worst. She seems fragile and I just don't know if she can survive mentally if Haleigh is dead. At least she has support where she is.

I am worried about Crystal. Although she has had time to brace herself for bad news, no amount of bracing can prepare a mother for the worst. She seems fragile and I just don't know if she can survive mentally if Haleigh is dead. At least she has support where she is.

I am going to step out on a limb here what if Haliegh is still alive. What if Misty is friegtened to say anything because someone in her family took Haliegh for molestation purposes. Misty has maintaed that she was molested by someone in her family, I also remember someone stating that it is believed Haliegh is alive and was involved in some sort of sex ring....

So that leaves us with the question, what if Haliegh is alive. Can Crystal and the family deal with whatever it is Haliegh has been through?

I am going to step out on a limb here what if Haliegh is still alive. What if Misty is friegtened to say anything because someone in her family took Haliegh for molestation purposes. Misty has maintaed that she was molested by someone in her family, I also remember someone stating that it is believed Haliegh is alive and was involved in some sort of sex ring....

So that leaves us with the question, what if Haliegh is alive. Can Crystal and the family deal with whatever it is Haliegh has been through?

Whew. However it turns out it will be hard.

A child's real mother can deal with almost anything so long as she can hold her live child in her arms, and I believe Crystal has shown this by TRYING to get counseling for JR.

My opinion only

Thank goodness, I hope that she doesn't hold anything back and demands answers from Putnam County and Ronald. If everything that Tim Miller says is true then Crystal has immediate grounds to go and petition the court. If Ronald truly believes that Misty was having sex with someone and Haleigh saw it and disappeared for that reason that household is unfit.

I really believe that it is important to keep a sort of normalcy in a child's life. I hadn't made a decision about where the right place for Junior was. When DCF made their decision there was no reason to question it. Now however, it is clear that we are dealing with a group of people that bend the story in whichever direction suits them the best. If Ronald sincerely believes that Misty is connected to Haleighs disappearance and he does not get her away from RJ there are going to be some serious issues in the future.

GLEN ST. MARY, Fla., Sept. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Sheffield, mother of HaLeigh Cummings who disappeared from her home in Satsuma, Florida, supports the renewed involvement of Texas EquuSearch and Tim Miller in the search for her daughter. HaLeigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, also supports the efforts of Tim Miller and his organization.

~snip~

http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayR...STORY=/www/story/09-02-2009/0005086839&EDATE=

I can't imagine being in Crystal's shoes, watching Nancy Grace the last two nights.

Here, she thought TM and Equusearch might help find her daughter. Then, she sees RC and MC try to blame TM.

I would have been angry and terrified to see them pushing TM and Equusearch away ...

She did the right thing releasing a statement in support of TM and the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice