Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galanos still carrying on about her disappearing- "on the run."

That she went to the doctor to avoid giving her DNA.

Not a surprise- I wonder if Galanos is Nancy Grace's long lost brother- OH the drama.

Dr.'s appt. used as an excuse to avoid LE? Did I just hear that correctly? They are saying she just took off. Person on the ground live says she hasn't been there today.

The news is now saying that the DNA they took today was just standard to put it into a missing kids database.

So WTF-

First coast said she already gave the DNA sample.

Galanos says she's missing.

ever since i've been on this site, i've noticed a lot of old and incorrect info reported on HLN and the other news channels.

Yep, Reporter for HLN says he has been there all day. Says CS said "If they come here looking for me to give DNA-tell them I had a doc appt. She jumped in her car and left and he says sure enough 5 min later LE showed up. Reporter says he has been there all day and CS has not returned.

Galanos still carrying on about her disappearing- "on the run."

That she went to the doctor to avoid giving her DNA.

Not a surprise- I wonder if Galanos is Nancy Grace's long lost brother- OH the drama.

Tee hee!! :clap:

Reporter said Crystal has not come back since leaving right before police.Could she have got someone to take Haleigh and have her somewhere,my thoughts this week?And maybe the reason she's been going back and forth to her house everyday?

FirstCoast 5:00 report said that the detective showed up at the trailer and took Ron inside for a walk through..they also walked around outside the trailer. They didnt say Crystal was there or Misty. They did say that Crystal gave her DNA today and Ron gave his a couple of days ago to put into the database for missing children.

They also indicated she hasn't shown all that much emotion as far as crying, etc. like a typical mother would.

Reporter said Crystal has not come back since leaving right before police.Could she have got someone to take Haleigh and have her somewhere,my thoughts this week?And maybe the reason she's been going back and forth to her house everyday?

maybe. hopefully someone has been following her.

WOW!! the fact that she left right before LE showed up sends my hinky meter into overdrive

Yep, Reporter for HLN says he has been there all day. Says CS said "If they come here looking for me to give DNA-tell them I had a doc appt. She jumped in her car and left and he says sure enough 5 min later LE showed up. Reporter says he has been there all day and CS has not returned.

OMG :eek: You would think the bio-mom would forget about that appointment and provide her DNA. What's more important, the doctor or maybe helping to find/identify your missing daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18