CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #4 FOUND DECEASED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Scandi Sue! I did not see the part in bold yesterday...

LOL I did so much reading here yesterday that I am at a loss as to even what time of day I read that. I think it was around the time we first learned the big truck and SUV were seen parked at the I center but before we learned all the police cars were there as well.

My lab coat had my name as well. But work places stopped doing that a while ago (all about the $$). Now ID badges that double as key-cards are used as ID.

A lab coat would be a certain size and that could be a clue.

One lab I worked in also used a service that printed your name on the inside tag so you knew it was your coat.

Do you think it was a lab partner, also of her ethnic descent, who was obsessed with her and enraged by her marrying?

I do just based on my own personal experiences. I just have that feeling and cant shake it.

I hadn't seen it reported that there were construction workers there much less they had to be interviewed. Widens the pool of suspects a bit IMHO.

Could be anyone, student, faculty, staff, maintenance......no reason to believe at all that it has any connection to ethnic descent. IMO

There really aren't so much "lab partners" in graduate research. Most students are working on a specific area of research pertinent to their own program of studies. Lab partners are more the norm for high school biology classes. By the time one reaches this level of education and expertise, their research is usually quite specialized.

jmoo

As I have posted earlier, I definately DO think it could be a fellow grad student from her lab or the department. As I have said, labs tend to be VERY incestual. It is very common for relationships to happen between grad-student and professors, lab techs and grad students, two grad students, etc. Intra-lab relationships and inter-lab relationships are very common.

I would more likely believe that it due to a romantic jealousy rather than an academic jealousy. In any case, I think we will know soon enough.

Remember Tuba said:

* the person is unbelievably immature.? This sounds very much like a scientist.
* She also said "It could represent someone who thought he had a chance with her & her impending vows convinced him otherwise."

* The person we are looking for loves debate, argument, quarrel, is very immature with a low boiling point. Likely a student doing research because Mars excels at that and this person is in House 9 of university education

ny daily is still running with this story and NOW claiming the student failed TWO polys!

The hunt for Annie Le's murderer is reportedly focusing on a fellow Yale student who flunked lie detector tests and has defensive wounds on his body.
ABC news reported that cops are looking closely at the student, who failed two lie detector tests

I think you're very likely right on the money, Toi. I just finished saying on the previous thread that this guy was seriously interested as in the "if I can't have you, nobody can" type of interested. Annie may not have even realized until he confronted her - his last chance to let her know how he felt about her before she made the horrible mistake of marrying some other guy. When she rebuffed him, Plan B went into action. JMO

My thoughts to a T since this all started. Tks Velouria

I am not directing this at any poster on this thread.

I am bumping it from this forum so that it can be seen by all, that way, no one gets their fingers smacked by a mod.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4028369&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology must remain in astrology forum![/ame]

I follow that thread and forum too. We do have to keep both seperate though. That's not just my opinion LOL.

On the semantics being played...

They don't have a suspect in CUSTODY. Easily fudged. They clearly have a suspect -- otherwise they couldn't say not a random act.

IT IS NOT A STUDENT.

I tend to believe it is a fellow student and he did fail Polys and has defense wounds, I hope Annie scratched him up so bad he carries scars for the rest of his life, which hopefully will end with DP, DNA will be under her nails I imagine.

Ok so if its not a student I still hope Annie got a good piece of him, bless her heart

I wonder how many people were asked to take a polygraph test? We haven't heard of any others taking one, have we?

On the semantics being played...

They don't have a suspect in CUSTODY. Easily fudged. They clearly have a suspect -- otherwise they couldn't say not a random act.

IT IS NOT A STUDENT.

hmmmm..... I tend to agree.... esp when reading the tweet:

New Haven Police deny they have a suspect in custody. "No students involved," police say. Latest at http://tinyurl.com/ma4nl7 #anniele

But the student researchers in the Yale Pharmacology Department were grouped into "teams" of a few colleagues working for and under the supervision of the professor in whose lab they worked. I think Annie's team had 5-7 researchers.

Yes, but those teams do not necessarily work on the exact same research, or even in the same lab rooms. One faculty researcher may actually have several lab rooms. Even Annie was confirmed to be moving between two or more different labs on the day she went missing. One student may be working with animals as Annie was, while another from the same team may work exclusively with blood, or proteins, or a different breed of animal that is housed in a completely different location. These students of course KNOW and interact with each other, but they interact just as frequently with students who work for other faculty members but MAY be in the same lab. The point was that a lab associate or fellow student could be just as likely to be involved no matter what department or person he worked for/with.

HOWEVER, my main point was....what did this crime have to do with ethnicity? I have seen nothing to indicate that at all.

I am not directing this at any poster on this thread.

I am bumping it from this forum so that it can be seen by all, that way, no one gets their fingers smacked by a mod.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology must remain in astrology forum!

I follow that thread and forum too. We do have to keep both seperate though. That's not just my opinion LOL.

Thanks Kat. I will try and delete my post. I am always fascinated by those dear astros. If I don't delete, perhaps a mod can do it. Sorry didn't mean to......I missed the memo.....my bad.

I have been thinking of the jealousy angle since it happened so soon before the wedding. Just as plausible as anything else. It doesn't seem like a random act because the hiding of the bloody clothes and the hiding of the body behind the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi