CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOS received - I’m in the midst of something for work so I’m trailing behind.

Generally a motion in limini is based on the expected evidence at trial and representations made by the movant at that time. If the evidence unfolds in a way that is not expected, the judge can change the ruling.

Like if the court granted a motion to exclude evidence before trial but the movant later opens the door to the evidence the non-movement should seek reconsideration.

But this really only applies when the party against which the ruling was made, makes the case that the original ruling was premature and didn’t involve the facts they expected. In other words it would be an a$$ backwards motion.

I can’t imagine there is a crumb of evidence that helps her that wasn’t known
When they filed the motion. They fought bitterly to keep the phone out.

MOO

Y'all see where he's going with this?

JS is setting up for his experts.

MT wasn't lying. She was answering, telling you what she thought you expected her to say. She knew she might be wrong. She never got breaks. Blah blah blah....

Covering up and trying not to get caught is what I call it.

MOO

MOO

Y'all see where he's going with this?

JS is setting up for his experts.

MT wasn't lying. She was answering, telling you what she thought you expected her to say. She knew she might be wrong. She never got breaks. Blah blah blah....

Covering up and trying not to get caught is what I call it.

MOO
Keen observation. I need to listen more carefully but my eyes glaze over with JS.

FD asked if PG could have the Cherokee to drive (if he sold the Tacoma).

She says FD and PG were the car deciders. Which they'd drive. Said she drove the leftover car.
I did laugh at suggestion that MT was ok for PG, the workman, to take her mommy-car Jeep to replace his junky pickup. This is pure fantasy made up - unless situation was -

don’t worry Michi you will get JFs 2 cars soon enough for your 6 kids. The Jeep will be too small.

(Recall PG didn’t want Jeep).

Yes but I was impressed with her ability to have thought of it that quickly. Perhaps there was truth behind it Duraflame does sell boxes of fire starters that burn for 30 minutes.....
Anyway now it’s all
Dust in the wind …

A few edits to my car circus post from yesterday:

I didn’t get all the way through interview 3 to where the fires were discussed with LE. I thought this was held back, or just not pointed out to her or D counsel. But, as is everything she says she did that day, and the fictional reasons why, its more of the same. Suspicious activity replaced with strained innocent explanations - that when bolted on top of a murder timeline are awfully convenient and conspicuous. No one makes a fire in May. As for the Duraflame - that is LOL! They do not burn intermittently. And she cops to the evening fires, but not the daytime fire (a lie).

As an aside - I will say a Defense attorney’s ability to spin bad facts into neutral facts is always entertaining. One of my all time favorites was when Johnnie Cochran incredulously stated “Everyone has blood in their bathroom (referring to why there was blood in OJ’s shower).” I said to myself - huh - that’s a decent point - lol!

SOS received - I’m in the midst of something for work so I’m trailing behind.

Generally a motion in limini is based on the expected evidence at trial and representations made by the movant at that time. If the evidence unfolds in a way that is not expected, the judge can change the ruling.

Like if the court granted a motion to exclude evidence before trial but the movant later opens the door to the evidence the non-movement should seek reconsideration.

But this really only applies when the party against which the ruling was made, makes the case that the original ruling was premature and didn’t involve the facts they expected. In other words it would be an a$$ backwards motion.

I can’t imagine there is a crumb of evidence that helps her that wasn’t known
When they filed the motion. They fought bitterly to keep the phone out.
Thank you @lucegirl.

Wasn’t sure where this was going or if they found an angle they hadn’t thought of before the phone was kicked out.

Last edited:
I did laugh at suggestion that MT was ok for PG, the workman, to take her mommy-car Jeep to replace his junky pickup. This is pure fantasy made up - unless situation was -

don’t worry Michi you will get JFs 2 cars soon enough for your 6 kids. The Jeep will be too small.

(Recall PG didn’t want Jeep).
That wasn’t going to happen, Range Rover was registered to GF and JFD suburban was leased by JFD, IIRC.

Depending on motions, the defense is expected to begin its arguments on Wednesday, according to Jon Schoenhorn, Troconis’ attorney. Schoenhorn said that he expects to continue calling witnesses and experts until Feb. 26.
……
Farber Dulos’ mother is also expected to testify on Tuesday.

Testimony Cross

Why is State not objecting

Back to screening tests

Judge is shutting this down....

Never ending.....its starting again about Luminol in the Red Tacoma...

Attacking Det. Kimball for Arrest Warrant which "Esteemed Defence Counsel" claims is untrue but when Det Kimball asks for copy of warrant to refresh his recollection we see BIG SIDE STEP FROM "Esteemed Defence Counsel" where he says,
'we will get back to that' This is a new move that I am calling the "Side Step to NOWHERE'.....

Hard to say if Horn is documenting for appeal here or for his experts...possibly both...

MOO

She makes 3 whirlwind round trips between JC and MS in under an hour with intermittent cleaning and scrubbing in between, so she must be a hot sweaty mess, but she and goes home and makes a fire?

I wondered if her MS fireplace/owl story was a “slip” or the kernel of truth that helped her lie - maybe she misremembered cleaning the fireplace at JC?

I’ve been trying.

I don’t understand why her phone hasn’t been removed. Judge discretion.

Mol
It is obvious that her computer was removed and is now MIA. The Jury sees she's being sly. Michi doesn't quite know how to act without it. She's doing a good bit of fidgeting though. Between the sharp fidgeting, constant thrusting, pivoting, then waiting for the Judge to clarify D's questions, I'm beginning to feel slightly assaulted. Any doubt the jury must feel it's been four long weeks of hell? moo

Perhaps if Michelle had not been so bitterly jealous of Jennifer, then we may not be here today. She fumed daily over Jennifer. They wanted the two older Dulos boys to lie. Fotis had to find a way to stop her constant nagging because we know, from these interviews, how she can unrelentingly grind a nerve. moo
Kimball is great, not giving an inch. Re MT’s lies

Yes, retired John Kimball is my Hero of the Interview Testimony. His demeanor exudes confidence in his own good work and the work of his team. They felt the witness wasn't being forthcoming. I believe it was in the 2nd interview when she said she wanted to answer their questions because she didn't want to go to prison. Michi kept talking in circles because she was trying to stay out of prison; not for the truth of the matter. Some people deserve a stent in jail long before their judicial sentence places them there. moo

Depending on motions, the defense is expected to begin its arguments on Wednesday, according to Jon Schoenhorn, Troconis’ attorney. Schoenhorn said that he expects to continue calling witnesses and experts until Feb. 26.
……
Farber Dulos’ mother is also expected to testify on Tuesday.

He's implying the judge may grant a judgment of acquittal :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members