CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Esteemed Defence Counsel" is now choosing to "School" Judge R on the purpose of Cross Examination.....

Chatter back and forth and now "Esteemed Defence Counsel" seems to even have confused himself.

MOO

Day 24 -MT has view of computer by virtue of its location to far left of of mini horn and mini horn is using large screen in front of her and not the laptop to the left. I’m calling this access. Could be wrong but don’t think so. Is anyone else seeing this?

Edited to add: Eyewitnesses in the Courtroom are reporting MT on computer all morning AND JUDGE R IS LOOKING RIGHT AT MT AND DOING NOTHING.

What is going on?
IMG_1026.jpeg

Quoting myself: Could it have possibly been her daughter?
I say no. Could be

Michelle 2.0
Tacoma door panel

Easy enough to verify.

LE laid down several photos over the course of the interview. Play it back. I stake my lunch on it -- FD was the last topic. It's him.

She thought she was alone in the room, of one looking. Nobody but the camera. I caught it. I hope the State caught it. I hope the jury caught it.

After everything that's happened -- murder, suicide -- she kisses that.

Fatal attraction. Fatal to JFd.

Sickening.

MOO

It is obvious that her computer was removed and is now MIA. The Jury sees she's being sly. Michi doesn't quite know how to act without it. She's doing a good bit of fidgeting though. Between the sharp fidgeting, constant thrusting, pivoting, then waiting for the Judge to clarify D's questions, I'm beginning to feel slightly assaulted. Any doubt the jury must feel it's been four long weeks of hell? moo

Perhaps if Michelle had not been so bitterly jealous of Jennifer, then we may not be here today. She fumed daily over Jennifer. They wanted the two older Dulos boys to lie. Fotis had to find a way to stop her constant nagging because we know, from these interviews, how she can unrelentingly grind a nerve. moo

Yes, retired John Kimball is my Hero of the Interview Testimony. His demeanor exudes confidence in his own good work and the work of his team. They felt the witness wasn't being forthcoming. I believe it was in the 2nd interview when she said she wanted to answer their questions because she didn't want to go to prison. Michi kept talking in circles because she was trying to stay out of prison; not for the truth of the matter. Some people deserve a stent in jail long before their judicial sentence places them there. moo
And shallow, fairly rapid breathing. Barely noticeable.
MOO.

I say no. Could be

Michelle 2.0
Tacoma door panel

Easy enough to verify.

LE laid down several photos over the course of the interview. Play it back. I stake my lunch on it -- FD was the last topic. It's him.

She thought she was alone in the room, of one looking. Nobody but the camera. I caught it. I hope the State caught it. I hope the jury caught it.

Sickening.

MOO
I think she was in school all day and picked up after the trip to Hartford.

Yep, the sneakiness of it was striking. Getting the screen grabs was a challenge. I agree with you.

Regarding whether the jury will hold it against the State for not explaining the apparent missing driver ….

I would argue no and hope the State uses it to their advantage - the purpose of the multiple trips, multiple vehicles, rotating drivers is an element of the conspiracy itself by design. It was designed for the purpose of obfuscation. She was a willing participant in the car shell game. Like she knowingly partipates in the cell phone shell game obfuscation. The car madness is just like the cell phone game. Just because a car is somewhere, doesn’t mean the owner of the car is presumptively there with it. Just because a car known to be driven by a particular person is seen on the road doesn’t mean that person is driving the car. It’s a criminal pattern, it’s not coincidental, it’s overt act by overt act to mislead what appears to be just cars and their owners going about the business of the day.

I'm not sure a murder trial should be enjoyable but your posts make this one tolerable.

Tip of my finest hat to ya! We've had the most apropos music during the course of the dreadful trial. Grooving has made the trial more palatable.
This soundtrack will be a good one! So many good song suggestions. I’ve had Tainted Love on repeat! MOO

Second clip, 1 JC facing 4 JC

5/24

8:01

Listening to birds chirp.

White Cherokee turns in. (Presumably after school drop off.)

Unrelated pick up truck drives by.

[Harrowing to think JFd, meanwhile, had no more than a few more minutes to live.]

Regarding whether the jury will hold it against the State for not explaining the apparent missing driver ….

I would argue no and hope the State uses it to their advantage - the purpose of the multiple trips, multiple vehicles, rotating drivers is an element of the conspiracy itself by design. It was designed for the purpose of obfuscation. She was a willing participant in the car shell game. Like she knowingly partipates in the cell phone shell game obfuscation. The car madness is just like the cell phone game. Just because a car is somewhere, doesn’t mean the owner of the car is presumptively there with it. Just because a car known to be driven by a particular person is seen on the road doesn’t mean that person is driving the car. It’s a criminal pattern, it’s not coincidental, it’s overt act by overt act to mislead what appears to be just cars and their owners going about the business of the day.
@lucegirl thanks again, know you are busy so appreciate the help! IMG_0978.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member