CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I heard it:

After closing arguments, the judge will hold the contempt hearing. He estimated a half day.

He will not impose sanctions at that time, if there are findings.

He will wait until the jury arrives at a verdict and then he will promptly supply sanctions, regardless of guilty/not guilty.
I'm surprised, but pleased, that it will be this judge to hear the contempt hearing as I thought it had to be a different judge.

Perhaps MT and Atty Audrey Felson might be sharing a jail cell in Stamford after the Contempt Hearing Decision is made?

What an image of 2 folks in orange jumpsuits taken off to Jail.....

What a potential last scene....

MOO

And as noted earlier, questions IMO on that ‘report’ should include:

Do you have a copy of it? And if so where and in what form(s)? And then, does your co-counsel have same? And final from where did you obtain the report? And new counsel can then offer the same for their new client MT. Wonder if JS and AF will also have their own counsel to represent them on this matter?

But let’s have Colonel Nathan R. Jessup, I mean lucegirl help us out? :) MOO

Post in thread 'CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64'
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Last edited:
Since GF will take the stand tomorrow will Mama T have the gumption to do it, too?
People have speculated she and the sisters have been getting spa treatments for their big moment.
I find that hard to believe, but who knows?
MOO.

Curious state of affairs it seems.

Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson, MT Attorny's in this trial put on the record that they would not be representing MT in the Contempt Hearing due to involved conflicts etc.

So, MT now is trying to find someone to represent her in the Contempt Hearing. Wow! So, entire matter has to be investigated and then litigated. Given the twisted trail of the various versions of the discredited report I can't see this being a quick process. Will also be super expensive too imo.

But, it also seems that the roles of Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson in the matter of the report being in the hands of MT will be investigated as well.

Wonder if the entire purpose of the Screengate was simply to disrupt the proceedings at potentially a critical time? Have to go back and listen again on how Judge is going to keep the jury focused and working while this all goes on.

Question to Michi: Was it worth it and did your attorney's tell you to do it?

MOO

For once I am glad JS insisted on the translator! There is no way MT can plead ignorant of what was meant by the court for a "sealed order". At least I hope not. They have her on tape with the document pulled up on her laptop in oversize font, not sure what else is needed to get a guilty on the contempt charge.

And as noted earlier, questions IMO on that ‘report’ should include:

Do you have a copy of it? And if so where and in what form(s)? And then, does your co-counsel have same? And final from where did you obtain the report? And new counsel can then offer the same for their new client MT. Wonder if JS and AF will also have their own counsel to represent them on this matter?

But let’s have Colonel Nathan R. Jessup, eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm, I mean lucegirl help us out? :) MOO

Post in thread 'CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64'
Yep, everybody will have to 'Lawyer Up'....it will be a total "LAWYER FEST"

So curious to see who will be representing this "CREW".....

Do wonder if State will be issuing a Contempt Charge against Mama Troconis? Is this possibly why she hasn't been in Court now for 2 days?

Wonder if the trial will be open to the public?

MOO

How long would a contempt hearing take?
Anyone?
How long would a contempt hearing take?
Anyone?
I have the same question about the contempt hearing and also did it sound like this judge was going to preside over that hearing?
I just caught the tail end of court today so I am also wondering
Did the judge mention closing arguments in his timeline to the finish line?
Thanks for all the updates :)

Curious state of affairs it seems.

Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson, MT Attorny's in this trial put on the record that they would not be representing MT in the Contempt Hearing due to involved conflicts etc.

So, MT now is trying to find someone to represent her in the Contempt Hearing. Wow! So, entire matter has to be investigated and then litigated. Given the twisted trail of the various versions of the discredited report I can't see this being a quick process. Will also be super expensive too imo.

But, it also seems that the roles of Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson in the matter of the report being in the hands of MT will be investigated as well.

Wonder if the entire purpose of the Screengate was simply to disrupt the proceedings at potentially a critical time? Have to go back and listen again on how Judge is going to keep the jury focused and working while this all goes on.

Question to Michi: Was it worth it and did your attorney's tell you to do it?

MOO
Yes, and upon further reflection, one additional observation (and coming from a non-legal non-lawyer opinion), is that defense team and the so-called ‘report’ screening by MT and team at the defense table - this has occurred so late in the trial. As in most of state / prosecution evidence has been brought in for the trial. Almost a scenario of ‘show me all yours’ - and I will think about what to do next (or show mine)? MOO

For once I am glad JS insisted on the translator! There is no way MT can plead ignorant of what was meant by the court for a "sealed order". At least I hope not. They have her on tape with the document pulled up on her laptop in oversize font, not sure what else is needed to get a guilty on the contempt charge.
From what I saw on the internet, I think they have MT for sure on contempt but I would also like for Felson and JS to be sanctioned. JS is quick to say that he was up cross examining when the whole thing "went down" but I believe the screen had the report before he got up to cross examine. You could not miss it if in the vicinity.
Also even if MT received the report from Norm, as JS is alluding to - JS certainly had knowledge she had the report as did Felson. They should have made the court aware. I hope MT throws them under her sinking bus. No reason for her to take the hit alone.
Forensic exam on the MT computer plus the two D lawyers computers personal and office / stat!
JMO

It was classic. JS making sure to say it happened during his cross examination. Implication: it wasn't on my watch.

Meanwhile, AF is sitting beside him typing/scrolling on her phone.

AF, you have one job. And she's still not doing it!

Babysit your client, make sure she doesn't present poorly before the judge or jury....
Wow did I pick a day to miss trial. What is the contempt charge for? When did it come up? Thanks for answering. sorry to be late.

Wow did I pick a day to miss trial. What is the contempt charge for? When did it come up? Thanks for answering. sorry to be late.
MT appeared to have a recognizable portion of the sealed Herman report IN HUGENORMOUS FONT on the laptop in front of her. With AF right there, often turned toward MT and her screen.

C. Luft recognized it, sent a note to the Prosecutors who called for an immediate sidebar.

While Mama T took it upon herself to tap the defendant's shoulder, alerting her to change her screen. Either she or AF promptly returned it to the homescreen setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manga