CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh ok, I’ll check in earlier to be sure, thanks!
9:30. You were right. Sorry to confuse. My keyboard isn't fully awake.

State's motion to quash, right?

So the State doesn't trust the Defense. The Judge doesn't trust the defense. Can't trust JS. Can't trust AF. Defense has already violated the double yellow line. JS estimates it'll take 20-25 minutes to ask Attorney Mike Rose if FD was know to have short hair. Sublease. Credibility, Z-roh.

But with Judge Randolph quash the subpoena? How does he allow the Defense to examine him when the Defense has been using their questions to do the testifying? Wish he'd push the parties to a stipulation! The State would happily stipulate to timekine events and clarity. FD's previous haircuts, while interesting, are irrelevant but also a RUSE by the Defense to Schoenboozle the Judge over the content of their proposed questions. How FD gestured or emoted -- HS is going after the Herman report in any way he can. Judge needs to shut him down.

JMO

Thought we might begin the last day of the State's Case against Michelle Troconis for her participation in Jennifer's murder with a festive tray of fruits, nuts and cheese. All the talk about meat convinced me to create a fabulous charcuterie board. Find your favorite beverage and enjoy because there may be more tap dancing today.

Screenshot 2024-02-21 050829.png

I'm confused. The youtube link shows the feed starting at 10 East Coast time, but isn't Gloria Farber supposed to start testifying at 930 am? (assuming JS isn't still arguing about something)

I'm confused. The youtube link shows the feed starting at 10 East Coast time, but isn't Gloria Farber supposed to start testifying at 930 am? (assuming JS isn't still arguing about something)
No, Gloria won’t testify until 10am. 9:30 is for another issue that the court needs to take up without the presence of the jury.

For the visual learners following this trial I found a graphic representation of the major datapoints discussed by the State that might be helpful. Since Gray Hughes for reasons unknown chose to remove his Google earth maps based on the AAs there hasn’t been a graphic representation showing the vehicle paths and the activities of the co conspirators. So far as I know Gray Hughes started following the trial but then stopped for some reason so his Google earth maps done based on the AAs weren’t updated for the more recent trial data but aren’t accessible either on his YouTube channel for some reason.

I was going to do something similar to bring the data presented by the various witnesses over a long period at trial together but this content creator has already done the job!

If Mods have issue with this presentation please remove it but please be aware that I won’t have time to recreate this work before trial end and given the complexity of the data in the case and the fact that the state did not do any graphics, I felt this information in summary format was useful.

Presentation compresses a lot of information into a short format graphic video. The producer of the video calls 80MS “the workhouse” to differentiate it from 4Jx but other than that uses terms consistent with those that have been used here on WS.

To be noted is that the presentation assumes the body of JF Is placed into the Tacoma to return to Farmington but I do not believe that the trial presented this evidence directly so this is an assumption of the Creator. Just wanted to clear about this issue as I don’t believe it is part of facts in evidence.

Source:
Video from 13th juror (YouTube)

Thank you for the visual and quite informative display on the vehicle movements! It helps to understand some of the locations. And just have to smile (sadly) at the line ‘le tour, de trash cans’. And that reminds of the testimony from a prosecution witness under cross I believe along lines of ‘it’s a trash can’. Great job there. And thank goodness for all the video, Ring cameras, CCTV, and public vehicles with safety cameras. IMO

9:30. You were right. Sorry to confuse. My keyboard isn't fully awake.

State's motion to quash, right?

So the State doesn't trust the Defense. The Judge doesn't trust the defense. Can't trust JS. Can't trust AF. Defense has already violated the double yellow line. JS estimates it'll take 20-25 minutes to ask Attorney Mike Rose if FD was know to have short hair. Sublease. Credibility, Z-roh.

But with Judge Randolph quash the subpoena? How does he allow the Defense to examine him when the Defense has been using their questions to do the testifying? Wish he'd push the parties to a stipulation! The State would happily stipulate to timekine events and clarity. FD's previous haircuts, while interesting, are irrelevant but also a RUSE by the Defense to Schoenboozle the Judge over the content of their proposed questions. How FD gestured or emoted -- HS is going after the Herman report in any way he can. Judge needs to shut him down.

JMO
How will the court deal with the eventual release of the psych report after the trial ends? We all know the Troconis family will do it, to punish the Farber family, and the CT court system, but what will happen when they do?

How will the court deal with the eventual release of the psych report after the trial ends? We all know the Troconis family will do it, to punish the Farber family, and the CT court system, but what will happen when they do?
Sadly because it appears that Judge R and CT Judiciary cannot secure a single report that has been stolen by a series of imo miscreants/criminals (FD and MT and Atty Pattis imo) the next option would be civil litigation by the impacted parties.

Don't know if this would happen but we did see GF to to Civil Court against FD for his lying and not repaying what he 'borrowed' from her husband.

Perhaps we will see it, simply have to wait and see.

MOO

Oh my....wasn't sure it if was FD or her daughter....

I think I'm going to have to post the song Tainted Love YET AGAIN as I don't even like it that much but have had it on repeat even though its not really about a toxic couple like FD and MT but it just reminds me of them oddly enough.

I still am a bit stunned about what a player FD was and his trick of using mens names for women in his contact list! MT had been with FD since at least 2015 and no doubt realized all this ages ago, she lived through a toxic divorce in which she seemed to relish all the details and get involved in protective orders and psych reports and evals and divorce strategy but mostly I'm stunned she dragged her daughter through it all. Simply another tragedy as that child won't get those years back and witnessed up close and personal one of the most toxic divorce actions in CT history in her childhood years where she was old enough to hear it all but probably not understand it all. Simply tragic.

MOO
MT also was more than well aware that FD was not a loyal lover. He had a wandering eye, would talk with other women and even hide their identities under fictitious male names. She knew all of this and yet she stayed and played a deadly game. And what's so horrible as you state is that she dragged her daughter through it all. :(
I'm confused by this:

By which court(s) is she acting contemptuously?

She has possession of a sealed document from family court.

And it was viewed by her attorneys and the prosecution and this court, and ultimately not allowed to be introduced as evidence. I guess since it's not evidence, she was not allowed to review it or see it to prepare for her defense, right?

Is she in family court trouble, too, because she accepted this document in some way?

Or just in contempt of this court for reviewing and sharing somethings sealed that her attorneys wanted in evidence, but they lost that struggle?

The harm she did to Jennifer's surviving family is real. It's terrible.

She also did her defense no favors, making it very clear she is not sorry Jennifer is dead, and seems to be blaming Jennifer for her own murder.

MOO
Judge Heller did make note that anyone who reveals or releases the (Herman) report could face sanctions or contempt of court. (family court) So by my count that makes 2 contempt charges for MT. One for Judge R and one for Judge Heller.

Atty for Atty Mike Rose speaking now in Court

Looks like Atty Mike Rose is claiming Atty Client Privilege and doesn't want to testify for Defense.

Claims that Divorce action was Sealed by Family Court and so documents are not available.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member