CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the best defense for MT at this point would be - TBI. Has she had a head injury in one of her sporting pursuits? I hate to give defense ideas but hey if they could show brain trauma, that could explain her weird gullibility and lack of asking a single question about all the strange activities FD had her doing in the aftermath of the murder; it could help explain her bizarre rambling about irrelevant details during the interrogations, going on and on in a weirdly emotionless way as she obfuscated and changed details; her strangely dithering ways with a genuine display of emption only at the suggestion that FD was trying to get back together with Jennifer - and if that is true, no doubt it was either to put JFd at ease as he planned the murder or because he realized it would be way better for him financially. And hey Hutch - why did your devoted dad dude friend off himself instead of staying alive for his children? If he really cared about them more than he cared about himself, he would surely have stayed alive - and oh also not killed their mother. When will Hutch realize his waterbro friend was a narcissistic murdering lying conning piece of *advertiser censored*? MOO.

Did you socializd with MT?

How would you describe your relationship with MT? Friendly, positive.

Did FD discuss with you his divorce/custody?

Yeesh. JS says "and this is not offered for the truth...."

Judge nails him. Then why ARE you asking? Ha!

IMO the defense really isn't hitting any home runs yet. If all they have is that FD was going around (premeditated in my belief as a ruse for any potential defense) spouting his belief he was 'winning' and gaining the upper hand in family court - which is all tied to the Herman report - then I see this falling flat.

Witness says we were supposed to have dinner on Tuesday. Moved it to Thursday. (Because of his own visitation schedule.) Look at some rugs from MT, then GO TO DINNER at a restaurant in Avon.

First saw FD as he was arriving at 4 JC. FD was leaving.

Did you talk? Yes.

"Fotis time" -- notoriously late.

JS: can you tell us, is the LITTLE stop and shop in West Hartford the closest grocery store?

Outside. Cooking on the grill. Talking. Drinking wine. Positive. Laughing. Talking real estate. Joking.

Chicken. Salad. French fries.

Did he talk about his children? Yes, lives his children, misses his children, was happy things were improving.

Were people laughing? Eating?

Was there anything particular about the French fries?

[I'm dying.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member