CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I simply hope the Court and State address what I believe to be a very real flight risk in MT.

IDK if the answer is the return of the bracelet or house arrest supervised by CSP etc.

But, this woman imo has no ties to CT, lives in Stamford and so is 38.7 miles from JFK for an international flight, and 400 miles to Canada, via private plane at Westchester Airport 12.9 miles away.

Options for escape imo are virtually endless and not unheard of.

MOO
I was really surprised she was there this morning.i hope they revoked her bail once found guilty.i hope the jury see's what we do jmoo

“And, the lies about her sexual activities.Who does that?”

Someone who wants to distract men who are asking them questions that they don’t want to answer, that’s who.
@Jmoose, I haven’t been following the court website updates. Did you confirm 10am start time as some others on L&C are saying 12pm start time. I checked the website but it doesn’t look to be updated but I wasn’t sure I was checking in the correct location.

Maxwell I believe was tried in the Federal System.

My only point in repeating what Atty hussey said was to set expectations based on his comments. We have seen MT get the white glove treatment now for 4 years and perhaps things might play out differently with Judge R but we don’t know. If I understand things correctly, depending on the charges the bond could be revised. What happens if it can’t be met? We saw this with FD, he went to jail until it could be figured out. KM has had one issue after another with bond and iirc spent 7
Months in jail at one point before he was able to negotiate a different deal.

I felt atty hussey was being honest based on his experience. I’m not an atty so we will have to wait for the jury and see what judge r does next following the verdict.

Moo
Agree. She really has been treated with kid gloves the whole time which enhanced her sense of entitlement. JMO.

Would like to say, as we near the end of this saga, that I so love and appreciate all of the posters on this board. Solid, grounded and wise. Looking for justice but not mean spirited and hateful. Just team Jennifer.
You are the best, IMO.

Yes! It was so obvious she was reacting to JS actually saying out loud that it was used in the cleanup at MS road
I always assumed the same about the handle it looked like it was broken to fit into the garbage can but at the same time we can’t assume it wasn’t used on JF.
Leave it up to JS at the last moment to admit that there was something sinister going on at MS Rd. He has outdone himself again!

“And, the lies about her sexual activities.Who does that?”

Someone who wants to distract men who are asking them questions that they don’t want to answer, that’s who.

I am not sure it was about distracting the men. Rather, I wonder if those were FD details to highlight that all was good between them (no MT moving out) and FD was a satisfied man with this woman rather than his ex so why would he have to kill her. FD built big houses (and an uber big one for his family), spent lots of money on visible things (skiing, waterskiing, big trips) and cars to show everyone how big a man he was. The sex references in the alibi was one more way to highlight his dominance in the field of mere mortal men.

I am not sure it was about distracting the men. Rather, I wonder if those were FD details to highlight that all was good between them (no MT moving out) and FD was a satisfied man with this woman rather than his ex so why would he have to kill her. FD built big houses (and an uber big one for his family), spent lots of money on visible things (skiing, waterskiing, big trips) and cars to show everyone how big a man he was. The sex references in the alibi was one more way to highlight his dominance in the field of mere mortal men.
Yeah and the reality was very much smaller I'm a betting...he was a tiny man with a huge ego and nothing else. He would have been a complete nothing without the Farber money.

@afitzy - how many computer monitors do you have running at a time???? Lol. I’m picturing at least 3!
@lucegirl, I've been on a plane most of the day using an iPad as I can't yet lift a laptop after breaking my hand last month. I sadly had to work today but I did catch most of the conference this morning as who could miss, 'Horn Horning'! Still have cast on my writing hand from when I was jumped a last month so I can't hold a laptop or type with 2 hands yet and have to use voice option to type, so having 3 monitors wouldn't be of much use to me now!

Sorry to disappoint but I'm totally low tech for now as I can only hold an iPad at this point. But the good news is I am ambidextrous so iPad really is working well during this period of disability!

Thanks for the closing statement, loved it.

Is it typical that the State gets rebuttal but has to fit it into the 1 hr total requirement? This doesn't seem fair to me. How do you think they will handle this issue?

Did Petu not realize that the competitive ski season in CO ends in mid-April? It was already over before Jennifer disappeared. Plus, school in CT was still in session. Petu is from Argentina so surely she knows ski season gets started there in our summer months. And MT was going to move to CO alone in May or June when her family is in Miami? It was all BS.

JMO
Do you think that Petu was possibly (I know a big stretch) telling the truth and that MT was moving to CO but not by herself? I very much wonder if the plan was for the couple to move to CO together? There must be some truth in all the lies on this particular topic SOMEWHERE? I just don't know where.....or, maybe not. MOO

Do you think that Petu was possibly (I know a big stretch) telling the truth and that MT was moving to CO but not by herself? I very much wonder if the plan was for the couple to move to CO together? There must be some truth in all the lies on this particular topic SOMEWHERE? I just don't know where.....or, maybe not. MOO
MT and FD were their own brand of control and dysfunction. Wish they'd taken their crazy somewhere else.

I think MT was fed up. She might have left him, waited for the love bombing, and then would've come back. Drama. Cycle. Time after time. He's a user. She's a user.

Match made in hell.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members