GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've opined all along that MT had plenty of opportunity to save herself-- and I think it's cheek for JLS to blame her previous attorney-- instead of his dishonest, liar, liar, pants on fire client.

For example:

6/8/19

1709543840098.png

A meeting between Michelle Troconis and state prosecutors could be a turning point in the investigation into the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, experts say.

[..]

A source close to the case confirmed Troconis and her Westport attorney, Andrew Bowman, met Thursday with State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo and state police investigators. Colangelo declined to comment, as did Eugene Riccio, Fotis Dulos’ criminal defense attorney.

[..]

But criminal-defense lawyers and a law professor with decades of expertise in the field say it would be likely for the state’s attorney to seek to gain Troconis’ cooperation, likely with incentives that could keep her out of prison. She is currently free on $500,000 bond and is being monitored by an electronic bracelet.

In addition, Dr. Henry Lee, former chief criminologist at the Connecticut Crime Lab and a leading forensic expert, says law enforcement was singularly focused on finding physical evidence.

[..]

To prosecute a homicide, he said, there are two main approaches. There has to be physical evidence — or witnesses have to be found. That is where Michelle Troconis fits in.

Lindy Urso, a defense attorney who has worked on numerous high-profile criminal cases, said, “It’s logical to assume her lawyer has her in there, attempting to cooperate as fully as she can. Presumably she had nothing to do with the disappearance. If that’s the case, it behooves her to cooperate.”

There could be a major incentive for Troconis to cooperate, as she is facing prison time for the charges filed against her, tampering with evidence and hindering prosecution. “It’s jail or no jail. And I don’t think she’d fare too well in jail,” said Urso.

Thinking ahead to Inmate #433612's contempt of court date...

It's going to be really hard to sell her 'I didn't know' fallback defense.

Didn't remember she couldn't?

Didn't know what it said? Because she has low reading comprehension? Higher when writing alibi scripts, lower when convenient?

Wouldn't it be something if it was one of many papers she was supposed to burn that afternoon?

Just couldn't keep her sticky paws off it?

And all for what?

Even now, I doubt Inmate #433612 has any anger directed at herself. It's as if she believes the world owes her.

I don't know that she's even capable of regret.

Something to work on for the next 20-50 years.

I wonder if they didn't just put everything in her daughters name in advance of trial? What a financial mess for MT for sure but also for her daughter who is a victim of her mothers choices imo.
MOO
For some reason, I am thinking that the condo was always in the daughter’s name, because GB was providing a roof over his daughter’s head, not MT’s-can’t remember what brought me to that conclusion, though. But she is a minor-can she have a condo in her own name? And put it on booking.com?

What sealed it for me: she actually kissed her fingers and touched the photo of fd on the table in the conference room as she walked out of her third interview.
T
Is there a chance that photo was of her daughter?
there’s always a chance but I froze the moment and zoomed in. Sure looked like him!

Huh... I'm not following?

First, let me say I don't expect MT to make $6M bail.

In OP's quoted post, I was responding directly to another post that detailed defense attorney JLS's plans following the verdict to file post-trial motions, one being for a judgment of acquittal notwithstanding the verdict.

JLS was also very vocal here about challenging MT's prior legal representation (Andrew Bowman) as ineffective assistance of counsel for allowing MT to participate in police interviews-- hence my comment about whether or not MT would listen to him and not talk to the state attorney's office-- hoping to strike a post conviction deal for herself by giving up crucial information about KM's involvement in Jennifer's disappearance and/or murder.

The irony would be MT talking to the state's attorney (most likely against JLS's advice-- given his stated plans about appealing her verdict).

And lastly, a proffer agreement is often a door to making someone a cooperating defendant/witness who may be eligible for a favorable, less severe sentencing recommendation. It's not a promise of absolute immunity where any admissions made by MT to the state could be used against MT in any appeal. I can't speak to CT but I've seen post conviction proffers often used in Florida. MOO
Thank you for clarifying this. I understand it better now.

I thought there was a security system, but it was off. I have to go back to the beginning of thread where we discussed this a lot…
She had system but it was off. I don’t believe there were cameras as part of the system which I could never understand. Remember also all the convo of FD looking for cameras with PG?

Didn't know what it said? Because she has low reading comprehension? Higher when writing alibi scripts, lower when convenient?

Wouldn't it be something if it was one of many papers she was supposed to burn that afternoon?

And all for what?

Even now, I doubt Inmate #433612 has any anger directed at herself. It's as if she believes the world owes her.

Do we know which members of the Press were sitting behind her on the day of “computer screen gate”? I think they all
Should be investigated. Moo

She had system but it was off. I don’t believe there were cameras as part of the system which I could never understand. Remember also all the convo of FD looking for cameras with PG?
Yes, he showed PG and someone else photos iirc. Consensus was security lights, not cameras. But the scary point is that clearly FD had been to JFd's house to do recon. Timeline too tight IMO for that to have been the occasion of Grace Farms and the chocolate bunny. Although that might account for his arrival an hour early. Still, I feel like he must've been there at least once, earlier than that.

I wish they had video of it.

Thinking out loud -

My guess MT is looking at a minimum 20 years in jail.
If I am in her shoes I know for a FACT nobody is coming to save me.
They all told MT no problem you will not be convicted - no worries starting with Fotis, Momma T. Pappa etc.
Her best bet I think is now to come clean. They cannot charge her with anything else correct?
Remember the Dave Altimari tweet (below) and article in the Courant when Kent allegedly said that he was asked to be part of the alibi by Fotis and Michelle the day before the murder?
I honestly think that MT knows enough about Kent's involvement to sink his a--.
I think she could leverage that info for a nice low security prison in a more suitable location for her than East Lyme CT etc. I don't know if MT has it in her bc I don't see her as the most intellectual, street smart yes, but she has some tea to spill and I think it could improve her position and sentence.
In one of her infamous three interviews she mentions how she is not very fond of Kent - so bury him and lets get closer to finding what happened to the body of JFD.
Just my two cents

Dave Altimari
@davealtimari
An updated version; Kent Mawhinney has told state police that Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis told him the day before Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared that they were going to kill her and that they wanted him to be part of their alibi.
I can’t on Dave Alitmari, but I will play along to finish my thought on this. To me, the DA quote makes the MT involvement sound more like straight up murder than murder conspiracy. Yikes. Either way it’s still a lot of jail time. The thing is that imo nobody credible imo has spoken about the KM 3 hr LE interview. Where did DA get this info to tweet about from?

schoenhorn leaked the KM meeting to the press via his motion to demand a transcript of the meeting from the state.

The state never spoke publicly about the meeting. Schoenhorn I believe did get his transcript. KM and his attys have been tight lipped and imo didn’t leak this meeting either.

Imo look at who had the info and then look at those folks credibility. DA never imo does original research. He has always imo been a source for leaks. First it was Pattis, then some law enforcement and now this.

I know what I think about this and will wait for KM trial and its evidence rather than a spun right round comment no doubt from Horn. Look at credibility of sourcing and make your own determination.

Moo

Last edited:
Thanks - I didn't see the conspiracy to commit in the Class B felony list.

So it's the "up to 20 years" that is a little concerning if the charges run concurrently.
No it’s there so see page 3 second section where it is explained as being related to class a murder but class b or go back to prior thread where this issue was fully addressed and explained.

Judge makes determination on concurrently or consecutively so we will have to wait for sentencing.

At sentencing, will Inmate #433612 stumble over her rosary beads and speak? Will someone convince her to look like she's sorry and plead for mercy? Errrrrmmmmmm, I for one don't want to hear it, but for the sake of her soul, I hope she stumbles over true remorse before she breathes her last. No fakery, only sincerity. But I am not holding my breath.

That night that FD tried to finesse a meeting at 4 JC with KM's wife, I shudder to think what they were conspiring to do. Perhaps meet up with KM's phone at 4 JC while KM was busy elsewhere? To lie in wait? Where've we seen that before?

What came of the bags of lime?

Was there conspiracy to commit two murders?

Did FD have help concealing JFd's body?

What was  he doing in the basement of 80 MS on 5/24?

Who was driving the Suburban at all points on 5/24?

If only FD had chosen his last written word for honesty. It's the only way he could have given the children their mother back, and he wouldn't even give them that.

That's a fiery death IMO.

And all for what?

From now on it’s going to be no words from MT, other than her name, Si/No.
Do we know which members of the Press were sitting behind her on the day of “computer screen gate”? I think they all
Should be investigated. Moo
is there any chance there are security cameras in the courtroom? Would identify who sitting where.

Yes, he showed PG and someone else photos iirc. Consensus was security lights, not cameras. But the scary point is that clearly FD had been to JFd's house to do recon. Timeline too tight IMO for that to have been the occasion of Grace Farms and the chocolate bunny. Although that might account for his arrival an hour early. Still, I feel like he must've been there at least once, earlier than that.

I wish they had video of it.
The one hour early was a legit reason for FD and his vehicle to be there, legit reason for him to drive around and park in next street, walk up/down street while “on the phone” scoping out woods. Potentially see if alarms are usually set, see what happens on JF, LA, kids arrival.

Good day everyone! Does anyone know if MT has seen her family or lawyers yet? Or has spoken with anyone on the phone? I know there was a waiting period. But does that extend to her lawyers?

Also….. I started watching GAL Meehan’s testimony last night (I had missed most of it). He was asked to name the children. When he got to Noel he said, “… Noel, actually I think she’s Cleopatra Noel”.
Is that correct? I’ve never heard that.

moo

Good day everyone! Does anyone know if MT has seen her family or lawyers yet? Or has spoken with anyone on the phone? I know there was a waiting period. But does that extend to her lawyers?

Also….. I started watching GAL Meehan’s testimony last night (I had missed most of it). He was asked to name the children. When he got to Noel he said, “… Noel, actually I think she’s Cleopatra Noel”.
Is that correct? I’ve never heard that.

moo
Yes, correct. In JFD writings she refers to her as Cleo Noel or C-Noel. The children all have greek names, honoring their fathers heritage.

e90b0da3-504e-41b4-ba15-b69e368ff872_1140x641.jpg

Traconis' family members were shocked and angered by the verdict, arguing that she is innocent and that the mystery over Jennifer Dulos' disappearance is unfairly being blamed on her.

“Choosing and putting my sister as the guilty person is not the right thing to do because she is innocent,” Traconis' tearful sister, Claudia Troconis-Marmol, said outside the courthouse. She said her family wouldn't stop fighting for Tronconis and called the verdict an injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee