GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GF and Weinstein should immediately file a civil suit against MT seeking compensation for the loss of JFD on behalf of her children and mother. If MT can make $6M bail some of those resources should be directed to the Dulos family.
Especially since MT benefited from and helped burn through all the cash that should have rightfully been theirs, leaving FD virtually penniless at the time of his cowardly death with nothing but perhaps some legos and a watch for the kids.
Just the watch. Inmate #433612 took the Legos.

If Inmate #433612 had, mother to mother, warned JFd, JFd would still be alive.

If Inmate #433612 had rolled on FD, he might still be alive. In prison but alive.

If Inmate #433612 had told what she knew, she might have gotten a sweetheart of a deal, with a soft sentence she might already have satisfied.

Unless someone shores up six million dollars, she isn't going to taste a minute of freedom until her contempt hearing in a few weeks followed by sentencing in a few months. Fun, fun calendar.

Reality just caught up to her. Wonder if it sounds like a prison door slamming shut.

I don't mind if it does.

JMO
Thanks @Megnut could not have said it better!

I always wondered if he was already inside or if he hid and followed her in when she drove into the garage. The dateline show the other night (meh) said he had “snuck in”. I’m not 100% taking their word obviously. As far as I know LE didn’t find any sign of a break-in and I highly doubt he had a key. Just a small detail that’s always nagged me.

I know there was all the blood in the garage but it’s so so horrible…. LA says JF’s purse was on the floor in the doorway between the mudroon and the kitchen. Might have he attacked her inside there and dragged her into the garage (using zip ties)?

I hate even typing that. :(
moo
I wondered the same, if he surprised her inside the house as she walked into the house from the garage, and dropped her purse where they found it.

In hindsight do you think that FD and MT should have never composed the alibi scripts? Whose idea was that? A lawyer, or was it a “suggestion” by LE. Or was that FD’s brainy idea and just said they were told to do so?
Maybe MT regrets those scripts now (along with so much more). They were so instrumental in shining a light on her lies.
moo
I definitely think that MT should not have done it because it likely would have given her plausible deniability, in my opinion. I mean, a completely innocent person would not have even thought of it, and if fD or his lawyer told her that she needed to, she would have said “why would I need to do such a thing”?

I just read on X (Twitter) that she made bail. But I don’t see anything on Google so I don’t know if it’s true.

Saw the same thing.:mad:

ETA, nothing on Vinelink either.

You had to know these rumors were coming...

I'm sure many here (including myself) are signed up for alerts on Vinelink and CT SAVIN and all report MT is still in custody. If/when she can post bail, the Court will set a hearing to outline the terms/conditions of her release on the record.

I wondered if baby daddy was the dude on the steps with MT during the selfie episode. I didn't recognize him but it follows he'd want to be here if/when the minor's custodial parent was cuffed and hauled away. JMO
Old article but a veritable who's who in photos. And who's not who.

You had to know these rumors were coming...

I'm sure many here (including myself) are signed up for alerts on Vinelink and CT SAVIN and all report MT is still in custody. If/when she can post bail, the Court will set a hearing to outline the terms/conditions of her release on the record.
I’m not signed up for alerts so will count on you guys to inform! Seriously where or who would the $$$ be coming from to post this exorbitant bond level? I wager the T Family is tapped out after what they funded these past years in her legal defense fees.
The court kind of made it all but impossible to meet these terms. But hey… see what happens

I am guessing Inmate #433612's gross sense of entitlement knows no bounds but nearly half a million dollars to buy brief freedom? You'd think she would want every penny to go toward h̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ her appeal. But I wouldn't put it past her to want her (temporary) freedom at any price.

She might thinks she's worth $420K but I don't.

The world is a safer place with her locked away.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member