GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For visual folks imo Brandi Churchwell has done amazing work on the Troconis trial. I’d previously posted her visual of the 80MS TO 4Jx “Car Parade” in a prior thread.

Here is link to her visual on the dance that MT did with the FD phone that convinced me on a number of points.

Her work is quite similar to that brilliant post by @lucegirl on the same issue of FD phone.

Here is link:

From the article:

'The judge almost made house arrest a condition, which could add a wrinkle, since Troconis doesn't live in Connecticut.

“I can't imagine her being permitted to live outside Connecticut, so she'll have to establish a reliable address in Connecticut,” said Maddox. “All kinds of indications would have to be shown to the court that this is a legitimate address.”

So my question: Airbnb is probably no good ?
Any chances the Law loving bff Petu would open her doors??

To be continued...

Thanks. I thought the Churro dude was a little guy-- guess I got it wrong.
No, I think that person is the local “artist” who imo has a great love of standing behind the 1st amendment to imo slander and defame people. He has done nudes of MT wearing her ankle bracelet and has given voice to “innocence” and visuals to all the people that have “wronged her”. Won’t even mention his name. Moo

From the article:

'The judge almost made house arrest a condition, which could add a wrinkle, since Troconis doesn't live in Connecticut.

“I can't imagine her being permitted to live outside Connecticut, so she'll have to establish a reliable address in Connecticut,” said Maddox. “All kinds of indications would have to be shown to the court that this is a legitimate address.”

So my question: Airbnb is probably no good ?
Any chances the Law loving bff Petu would open her doors??

To be continued...
I thought Judge R did make house arrest a condition….why does article say “almost”? Moo

I wondered if baby daddy was the dude on the steps with MT during the selfie episode. I didn't recognize him but it follows he'd want to be here if/when the minor's custodial parent was cuffed and hauled away. JMO
Selfie beau is a proprietor of a churro establishment in Breckinridge. As for GB, didn’t see him on camera, no idea how close by he was during verdict.

Pray that he protects N as much as possible from stress and scrutiny, and that she gets the support she truly needs.

Occam’s Razor. I am still stuck. I can’t get over the possible final resting place of JFd. Respectfully, I still believe it’s possible for FD to have leveraged the zip ties [esp the large ones..] in an unthinkable way, taking advantage of JFd’s incredibly small stature and size at that point in the divorce — to manipulate her into a more ‘manageable’ size/position for transport.

For FD, this was a full adrenaline situation, I don’t think it’s outside the scope of reality that he moved her via ‘slide support’ of WeatherTech liner so long as the surface/destination in the Tacoma was line lined up semi closely with her Suburban. I think this could explain JFd Suburban left in reverse & eventual battery drain.

I also don’t think we have a tight enough timeline on the highway heading back to 4JXC to truly rule out a preplanned drop, into a waterway or another location that would not require more than 5-10 mins additional ‘cleanup.’ Adding KM at this point seems extremely dangerous & reckless, even for FD. I still give weight to the simplest solution & hope one day for answers for all.
**The only thing I can’t explain is JFd Bluetooth reconnecting to the Suburban at 2:56P. As always, JMO

I just had a thought, maybe this has come up before and I missed it. I wonder if the original plan for FD and KM was to make it look like JD and KM's wife disappeared together. JD and KM's wife may have been friends because there was the name Kent in in the preview of one of her blog posts that was never archived. This is the preview

Getting to know me
January 15, 2012

Last night we went out with some friends from here who we’ve gotten to know first through Fotis’s business. An extremely kind, upstanding couple, we just really admire and like them. I really like the wife, and she has read the blog and last night, even though I normally love to hear Fotis and Kent [...]

Omg, reading her words felt so intimate. I mean, I never met her, didn’t know her at all, except for what I learned about her through this tragedy.
Reading the small excerpts made her alive to me, what she was like, how she felt, and how gentle and beautiful a person she must have been.
I’d imagine her Mom and children would have access to all of her personal writings and I’m glad to know that they at least have this part of her forever.

Omg, reading her words felt so intimate. I mean, I never met her, didn’t know her at all, except for what I learned about her through this tragedy.
Reading the small excerpts made her alive to me, what she was like, how she felt, and how gentle and beautiful a person she must have been.
I’d imagine her Mom and children would have access to all of her personal writings and I’m glad to know that they at least have this part of her forever.
SO agree.

Reading these blog entries simply imo makes the match up of JF and FD one of 'chalk and cheese'....layer in her possibly not giving much thought to the impact of FD traditional childhood and only son status in Greece on his behaviour and marriage expectations and it just seemed like a situation that could never work for the long haul imo. Or, FD could have simply whitewashed his traditional upbringing during the 'love bomb' stage and so JF thought he was no different than the other guys she knew in NY.

JF supposedly also had an unfinished book at the time of her death that I believe was found at Welles during search that was not brought up at trial. I'd always wondered if the book was autobiographical in line with the blog postings for The Patch.

I do wonder if it will ever be published or will it be kept private?

MOO

Last edited:
Occam’s Razor. I am still stuck. I can’t get over the possible final resting place of JFd. Respectfully, I still believe it’s possible for FD to have leveraged the zip ties [esp the large ones..] in an unthinkable way, taking advantage of JFd’s incredibly small stature and size at that point in the divorce — to manipulate her into a more ‘manageable’ size/position for transport.

For FD, this was a full adrenaline situation, I don’t think it’s outside the scope of reality that he moved her via ‘slide support’ of WeatherTech liner so long as the surface/destination in the Tacoma was line lined up semi closely with her Suburban. I think this could explain JFd Suburban left in reverse & eventual battery drain.

I also don’t think we have a tight enough timeline on the highway heading back to 4JXC to truly rule out a preplanned drop, into a waterway or another location that would not require more than 5-10 mins additional ‘cleanup.’ Adding KM at this point seems extremely dangerous & reckless, even for FD. I still give weight to the simplest solution & hope one day for answers for all.
**The only thing I can’t explain is JFd Bluetooth reconnecting to the Suburban at 2:56P. As always, JMO
Who are you, Elizabeth, and how and why Have you come up with the most comprehensive wrap up of this case - and to end with the Bluetooth connection!! Ugh!! We need answers!!

JS has been unusually quiet. JMO, but I don’t think they are able to get that 6 mil surety bond….whether it be raising the cash or a bond company not willing to take it on.
He also could be waiting to be paid.

Do wonder how Troconis Crew can swing paying "Esteemed Defence Counsel" and springing MT from the clink?

MOO

I feel the same way! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Im grateful her children will always have her loving words. In her blog she noted these posts were writing to my children, in this monent❤️

I'm always amazed at the behavior from folks like FD who are so laser focused on eliminating their adversary and wife via the act of murder. Did FD not think of the impact on his 5 kids & JFd' family, the distinct possibility of being caught ? Did he not understand that even getting trounced financially in a divorce, seeing his kids, and getting to stay with MT was infinitely more appealing than life in prison or the ultimate choice he made ? Same questions for MT - why ?

Some engaged in divorce are hellbent on destroying the other party, someone you once loved and in many cases the parent of your children. The Adelson case is another that baffles the mind. I don't expect we'll ever have the answers as to why unless future studies of the brain can unlock the secret.

I'm always amazed at the behavior from folks like FD who are so laser focused on eliminating their adversary and wife via the act of murder. Did FD not think of the impact on his 5 kids & JFd' family, the distinct possibility of being caught ? Did he not understand that even getting trounced financially in a divorce, seeing his kids, and getting to stay with MT was infinitely more appealing than life in prison or the ultimate choice he made ? Same questions for MT - why ?

Some engaged in divorce are hellbent on destroying the other party, someone you once loved and in many cases the parent of your children. The Adelson case is another that baffles the mind. I don't expect we'll ever have the answers as to why unless future studies of the brain can unlock the secret.
I think part of the appeal to him, was the effect it would have on Jennifer’s family. The fact that they would never know where her remains were, was probably really exciting for him. And he didn’t care about his kids, because they didn’t need her family, or her, for that matter-they had him and his far superior family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo