GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked before sorry if I missed a reply, is it certain the photo she kissed was of FD and not of her daughter? I tend to think the latter because she really was not entirely alone and I don't think she would be kidding FD at that point - is there anyway way to zoom in? If it really had been FD, wouldn't that have been mentioned by the officer in the room at trial?

I missed this part of the interview (finger kiss) but it follows that LE would have a photo of the defendant's daughter during the interrogation, used as a prop, when suggesting MT should talk, come clean, if she wanted to continue seeing her daughter and family.
I spent a great deal of time trying to keep track of which photo was on top, all the more complicated by a legal pad that moved on and off the pile.

My conclusion, though far from definitive, is that it was FD, from when they were asking about his appearance, suggesting stress was lending to a haggard appearance...

She was free to leave at the point. Free to kiss her daughter at will. She was barred from contact with FD.

To me, that was a "my lips are sealed".

Audacious. Forgot about the camera? Didn't care? She waited until all the LEOs turned their backs on her....

I missed this part of the interview (finger kiss) but it follows that LE would have a photo of the defendant's daughter during the interrogation, used as a prop, when suggesting MT should talk, come clean, if she wanted to continue seeing her daughter and family.
As I recall , the last pic they showed her was a close up of FD. It was lying on top of other pics shown earlier. They talked about her daughter earlier.

I spent a great deal of time trying to keep track of which photo was on top, all the more complicated by a legal pad that moved on and off the pile.

My conclusion, though far from definitive, is that it was FD, from when they were asking about his appearance, suggesting stress was lending to a haggard appearance...

She was free to leave at the point. Free to kiss her daughter at will. She was barred from contact with FD.

To me, that was a "my lips are sealed".

Audacious. Forgot about the camera? Didn't care? She waited until all the LEOs turned their backs on her....
wow that really is "unhinged." shocking, really. was that interview 1,2, or 3? if that attorney saw her do that, would be a reason to bail on an unhinged client (so to speak). MOO.

As I recall , the last pic they showed her was a close up of FD. It was lying on top of other pics shown earlier. They talked about her daughter earlier.
That is just so crazy. I was wondering if it was like the vaping which turned out to be chewing on her eye drop containers, but sounds like you all really spotted that it had to be FD. demented.

Hope you don’t mind me using your post for a different intent.
Someone in the T clan has finally got it into their thick skull that their previous version(s) of victim shaming/blaming would no longer be tolerated.
Whether they finally listened to JS, any new attorneys or PR people all along WE here knew their “script” was bs. I don’t have any type of SM but what I’ve seen here referenced is appalling. Their news conference after the verdict was disgusting. So why would they suddenly decide to change it up?
https://www.cga.ct.gov/current/pub/chap_961.htm#sec_54-91a
Specifically Sec. 54-91a

Pre-sentence Investigation Report and Interview
Before sentencing a PSI will be developed about MT. And the judge will use those contents in part to sentence MT. Due to her likely appeal she can’t/won’t take any responsibility for her actions. Her family may or may not be contacted as part of this process. If they are they must give something other than “she didn’t kill Jennifer”. Their script has changed and they now will move forward with “wrong man, wrong time, wrong place”. They think it’ll help. I think it’s a day late and a dollar short. And I’m finally going to remember to MOO.
Thanks much for this as I agree that the narrative from the Troconis Crew has shifted post conviction as you astutely point out. Per usual this new narrative of "wrong man, wrong time, wrong place" continues to have MT with no accountability for ANYTHING that she did regarding the murder of JF. I do hope the Pre Sentencing Report might provide mental health counselling and support for MT as to go for 5 years, conviction on all counts etc. and still take zero responsibility for any actions during her relationship with FD is something that imo requires professional intervention and perhaps she can get it in prison (ditto for the Troconis Crew - heal thyself medical 'professionals' imo too)!

What bothers me greatly though is that MSM and in particular NBC CT and Shannon Miller really are imo are continuing to function as their PR machines and so the victim narrative of MT is being recast and broadcasted far and wide. The only victim that NBC ought to be discussing in the context of this horrific murder is JF!

MT by her own admission was 'treated well' by FD and was NOT a victim of DV (direct physical or coercive control imo and by HER own admission). I know others disagree on this point but I'm going by the words of MT in the LE interviews as I don't have a crystal ball as to the reality of her relationship with FD.

I very much hope that the State of CT Dept of Corrections DOES NOT FALL for the shifting narrative here.

We don't know if MT will make any personal statement at the sentencing hearing (unlikely imo given most likely appeal etc. that is beyond my pay grade to understand the likelihood of having any impact on conviction status or time served etc.) to express remorse or contrition etc. But, I just would hate for some shifting narrative towards DV as being at all tied to her personal situation with FD to be taken off the table for consideration by the PreSentencing workers in their evaluation of her situation.

MOO

I am going to nail this down.

At 6:12, LE does put a photo of the daughter in front of her, in an attempt to appeal to her duty to care. Next they slide a very similar photo toward her, before offering her a break during which, admittedly, they hoped her attorney would talk some sense into her.

We really don't know what's in the photo. Just the daughter? Mother and daughter? The ski trip photo with FD and the six children? I can't do better than see a half white, half black xerox.

Here's the time stamp, plus and minus, for those who want to try identifying what will become the top photo, kissed.

2:21

The photos have moved around.

Still, it makes no sense to kiss her daughter's photo -- she can do that in person. She was separated from FD -- either way, there's something very Judas about it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305_104358_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_104358_YouTube.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 27
Two vehicles? She kissed a photo of two vehicles?
Suburban and Raptor?
Person in the driver's seat?
Most certainly FD then.

JMO

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305_104744_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_104744_YouTube.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240305_104909_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_104909_YouTube.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 19
Key takeaways from Shannon Miller NBC special this morning (thankfully last one, intense bias toward defendant and her family as others have pointed out.):

Per Dr. Papa T:
-MT has developed a heart arrhythmia due to the case
-MT has severe PTSD
-MT has developed fear of trusting men including her father

Guest attorney Jim Bergenn basically trashes JS defense and blames his defense strategy for her conviction. Says a different defense could have taken things in a different direction but JS played into the very strong prosecution. He praises the prosecution closing.

Says an appeal is possible, not due to the judge, but a different defense was possible- he quotes Papa T to amazingly suggest that MT was just an innocent pawn of the evil FD.
Let’s see that on appeal….?!?

Bergenn predicts concurrent sentences and even then probably not the entire 20 years. Resorts again to innocent pawn of evil FD argument.

Lots of footage of “exclusive interview” (in English of course) with Papa T and Cucu, CuCu: “MT would never get in someone’s business”- hahahaha. (Maybe should have had a Spanish translator for that one…)

Just in case you can’t stomach watching it, providing the highlights here.
MOO.

We really don't know what's in the photo. Just the daughter? Mother and daughter? The ski trip photo with FD and the six children? I can't do better than see a half white, half black xerox.
^^rsbm

Not that one can make out the actual images here but from the audio and video, the detective begins by first ripping a photo of FD in half [6:11:00], before presenting additional photos of family, friends, and the daughter -- individuals that were supposed to be important to MT.

Sure, there could have been a photo of FD remaining but we can't see the images. However, the part that's clear is the detective first ripping up a photo of FD!

^^rsbm

Not that one can make out the actual images here but from the audio and video, the detective begins by first ripping a photo of FD in half [6:11:00], before presenting additional photos of family, friends, and the daughter -- individuals that were supposed to be important to MT.

Sure, there could have been a photo of FD remaining but we can't see the images. However, the part that's clear is the detective first ripping up a photo of FD!
That's right! It was a photo of the two of them and he ripped them apart.

He said that it was over, no more.

Which adds another spin to that final kiss.

Like: you say it's over. It's not.

Fatal attraction.

She comes across as beige but she is conniving, jealous, petty, manipulative, impatient...

Her culpability is bare naked. She refused to implicate herself.

Jmo

The Petu story that continues to roll. I actually watched this testimony to see if Petu aka Clara actually added any new information to the MT narrative and I can safely say that first reactions were correct that Petu aka Clara added zero. If she had any information to help her friend her opportunity was long ago but she put her fear of LE above helping her friend it appears and in the trial imo she added zero for the defence. MOO

Per usual the L&C commentators from the MT trial are ON IT! Petu was criticised roundly for WEARING HER SUNGLASSES ON TOP OF HER HEAD while on the stand and then once she left the stand she wore them indoors. The rest of the comments are priceless as nobody was buying what Petu was peddling and many commentators simply called her a liar! Moo

Last edited:
The Venezuelan threads of the family of MT continue to share some interesting information.

MT on Mama Troconis side of the tree has Venezuelan relative that is on the sanctions list in both the US and Canada.

I haven't checked EU yet but if he is there I will post it back. Venezuela at this point is a world pariah except within a small group of like minded countries. The country is sadly a shell of its former self and corruption and self interest have largely leveled this former South American country.

Quotes from Press Release:

April 26, 2019
Washington – Today, the Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) designated, pursuant to E.O. 13692, as amended, Jorge Alberto Arreaza Montserrat, the Venezuelan Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Carol Bealexis Padilla de Arretureta, both of whom were determined to be current or former officials of the Government of Venezuela.

“The United States will not stand by and watch as the illegitimate Maduro regime starves the Venezuelan people of their wealth, humanity, and right to democracy,” said Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin. “Treasury will continue to target corrupt Maduro insiders, including those tasked with conducting diplomacy and carrying out justice on behalf of this illegitimate regime. This Administration stands with the Venezuelan people, and alongside an international coalition committed to holding accountable those who are responsible for Venezuela’s tragic decline.”

Today, OFAC designated the following persons:

• Jorge Alberto Arreaza Montserrat was appointed the Venezuelan Minister of Popular Power for Foreign Affairs in August 2017. Arreaza also held the following official positions prior to his appointment as Venezuela’s Foreign Minister: from 2010 to 2011, Arreaza was the Vice Minister of Scientific and Technological Development of the Ministry of Popular Power for Science, Technology, and Intermediate Industries; from 2011 until 2013, Arreaza was the Minister of Popular Power for Science, Technology, and Innovation; between 2013 and 2016, Arreaza was the Executive Vice President of Venezuela; in 2017, Arreaza was appointed the Minister of the People’s Power of Ecological Mining Development.
  • Carol Bealexis Padilla de Arretureta is the judge in charge of the First Special Court of First Instance in Control Functions. In December 2017, she was appointed as a substitute judge of the Court of Appeals of the criminal judicial circuit of the metropolitan area of Caracas.
For information about the methods that Venezuelan senior political figures, their associates, and front persons use to move and hide corrupt proceeds, including how they try to exploit the U.S. financial system and real estate market, please refer to Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) advisories FIN-2017-A006, “Advisory on Widespread Public Corruption in Venezuela;” FIN-2017-A003, “Advisory to Financial Institutions and Real Estate Firms and Professionals;” and FIN-2018-A003, “Advisory on Human Rights Abuses Enabled by Corrupt Senior Foreign Political Figures and their Financial Facilitators.”

The United States Sanctions Maduro-Aligned Individuals

Today, the United States sanctioned two officials aligned with the former Maduro regime pursuant to Executive Order 13962, which allows for the designation of any person determined to be a current or former official of the Government of Venezuela. Jorge Alberto Arreaza Montserrat was the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Carol Bealexis Padilla de Arretureta is a judge associated with the March 21 detainment of Interim President Juan Guaido’s Chief of Staff Roberto Marrero.

Arreaza is at the forefront of the former Maduro regime’s attempts within the international community to thwart the democratic aspirations of the Venezuelan people. Padilla’s designation is a reminder that the ongoing detention of Roberto Marrero and the acts of intimidation against President Guaido and his supporters by the former Maduro regime will have consequences. We demand his immediate release.

If Nicolas Maduro and those aligned with him continue to use imprisonment and intimidation against the legitimate government and people of Venezuela, the United States will respond. With our democratic partners in the region and around the world, the United States will continue to support interim President Guaido, the National Assembly, and the people of Venezuela.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member