GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter
Who knows.

@MarissaAlter
·
45m

Yes, I heard this morning from a court official that the thinking right now is she won’t post pre-sentence, but they will try for an appellate bond.

Thanks for posting this update.

NBC CT broadcast news previously reported (citing JLS as their source) short-term bail release was not likely (i.e., bail between now and sentencing on 5/31). (Heard this live, it was not in print).

Key takeaways from Shannon Miller NBC special this morning (thankfully last one, intense bias toward defendant and her family as others have pointed out.):

Per Dr. Papa T:
-MT has developed a heart arrhythmia due to the case
-MT has severe PTSD
-MT has developed fear of trusting men including her father

Guest attorney Jim Bergenn basically trashes JS defense and blames his defense strategy for her conviction. Says a different defense could have taken things in a different direction but JS played into the very strong prosecution. He praises the prosecution closing.

Says an appeal is possible, not due to the judge, but a different defense was possible- he quotes Papa T to amazingly suggest that MT was just an innocent pawn of the evil FD.
Let’s see that on appeal….?!?

Bergenn predicts concurrent sentences and even then probably not the entire 20 years. Resorts again to innocent pawn of evil FD argument.

Lots of footage of “exclusive interview” (in English of course) with Papa T and Cucu, CuCu: “MT would never get in someone’s business”- hahahaha. (Maybe should have had a Spanish translator for that one…)

Just in case you can’t stomach watching it, providing the highlights here.
MOO.

These people are shouting into a huge empty void. Shaking a tin donation cup at literally no one.

There are no more than 10 people on Earth currently thinking she is “innocent” -
(maybe a few more think she could have had better lawyers).
There is just no “audience” for MT innocence project.

“The power to admit to bail after conviction is not a statutory but a common-law power; the constitutional provision (concerning bail) does not apply; bail is then a matter of absolute discretion, to be exercised by the court, however, with great caution and rarely when the crime is serious (State v. Vaughn, 71 Conn.)).”
(BBM)

“A criminal defendant in Connecticut has no constitutional, statutory, or common law right to be released on bail while appealing his conviction. The constitutional guarantees of the right to bail apply only when the accused has not yet been tried. They do not confer any right to bail after conviction, pending an appeal. In fact, criminal defendants convicted of crime do not even have a federal or state constitutional right to appeal their convictions. Criminal defendants in Connecticut and elsewhere who have appeal rights have them because of a statute or court rule (Abney v. United States, 97 S. Ct. 2034 (1977); State v. Audit, 170 Conn. 337 (1976)).“

Judge Alex V. Hernandez will preside over the hearing. Judge Randolph and Troconis' attorneys, Felsen and Schoenhorn, have recused themselves from the hearing. The attorneys said it would be “inappropriate” for them to represent Troconis, who has hired attorney Robert Frost for the proceeding.
State statute indicates that if a judge finds her in contempt, she could be fined up to $100, face up to six months in custody or both.

This was a pretty egregious act, leaking medical documents that a court ruling kept the documents private. A find of $100 is way too little for this act of contempt, she should get the full 6 months plus fine. She knew what she was doing. Despicable.

The Petu story that continues to roll. I actually watched this testimony to see if Petu aka Clara actually added any new information to the MT narrative and I can safely say that first reactions were correct that Petu aka Clara added zero. If she had any information to help her friend her opportunity was long ago but she put her fear of LE above helping her friend it appears and in the trial imo she added zero for the defence. MOO

Per usual the L&C commentators from the MT trial are ON IT! Petu was criticised roundly for WEARING HER SUNGLASSES ON TOP OF HER HEAD while on the stand and then once she left the stand she wore them indoors. The rest of the comments are priceless as nobody was buying what Petu was peddling and many commentators simply called her a liar! Moo

Agree! Petu served no purpose!

Wait, so Urso agrees that Michelle's own lies convicted her?

And he feels if she hadn't been interviewed by the police 3 times - once literally in her lawyer's conference room- she wouldn't have been convicted?

Well, I agree, because those interviews prove the intent to create an alibi with her actions during the murder, that had to be planned before the murder.

But how does that lead one to the conclusion that the verdict was wrong? Since Michelle decided to give a statement, and choose to make it a lying statement for the important details, the conviction is wrong?

I don't get that.

MOO

And he feels if she hadn't been interviewed by the police 3 times - once literally in her lawyer's conference room- she wouldn't have been convicted?

Well, I agree, because those interviews prove the intent to create an alibi with her actions during the murder, that had to be planned before the murder.

But how does that lead one to the conclusion that the verdict was wrong? Since Michelle decided to give a statement, and choose to make it a lying statement for the important details, the conviction is wrong?

I don't get that.

MOO
Can't disagree with you. I just chalked it up the the defence lawyers sticking together as most in this group did not see BRD for conspiracy. Jurors saw it otherwise and MT is going to prison for a very long time. MOO

These people are shouting into a huge empty void. Shaking a tin donation cup at literally no one.

There are no more than 10 people on Earth currently thinking she is “innocent” -
(maybe a few more think she could have had better lawyers).
There is just no “audience” for MT innocence project.
No audience for the MT Innocence Project.

Indeed.

Rather fitting too when her initials are read with it.

MT (empty) Innocence Project

Ship, meet sailed.

This was a pretty egregious act, leaking medical documents that a court ruling kept the documents private. A find of $100 is way too little for this act of contempt, she should get the full 6 months plus fine. She knew what she was doing. Despicable.
Atty Pattis leaked medical reports of Sandy Hook plaintiffs in their case against Norm's client Alex Jones--I think that was the main thing why the judge in that case referred him to the disciplinary counsel, resulting in his suspension. He seems to still be practicing law, though.

I want to know this answer. Why did they cut Jennifer's bra and shirt down the center? There's a reason and I pray it wasn't a form of torture. Why did she have to be separate from her clothes? What does that tell us about the killers?

We know the red Tacoma held Jennifer, even if not all of the cleaning stuff from the garage, because the passenger's seat tested positive for Jen. LE showed MT the luminol results of the Tacoma's interior. She said: Jennifer's blood.

We're missing data. I don't know how her body transferred from the black Suburban into the Tacoma but maybe it was when the cctv fortunately showed the Tacoma parked v near Jen's abandoned Suburban but where did it go from there?

There was something white was in the bed of the truck along with the bicycle seen when passing rest areas cctv - he could fold her using zipties into an ice chest, or used the part from the back of the Suburban later discarded on Albany or a large sheet of thick plastic. Where is Jennifer? It's the million dollar question.
@DeDee IIRC, the police had said no one could have survived the attack in the garage. So hopefully, she was dead and could not be further tortured…. That is too sad to even think about.

I asked before sorry if I missed a reply, is it certain the photo she kissed was of FD and not of her daughter? I tend to think the latter because she really was not entirely alone and I don't think she would be kidding FD at that point - is there anyway way to zoom in? If it really had been FD, wouldn't that have been mentioned by the officer in the room at trial?
I’d have to look at the footage again. At that point, everyone seemed to be gathering their things and heading out/ toward the door.

Thanks much for this as I agree that the narrative from the Troconis Crew has shifted post conviction as you astutely point out. Per usual this new narrative of "wrong man, wrong time, wrong place" continues to have MT with no accountability for ANYTHING that she did regarding the murder of JF. I do hope the Pre Sentencing Report might provide mental health counselling and support for MT as to go for 5 years, conviction on all counts etc. and still take zero responsibility for any actions during her relationship with FD is something that imo requires professional intervention and perhaps she can get it in prison (ditto for the Troconis Crew - heal thyself medical 'professionals' imo too)!

What bothers me greatly though is that MSM and in particular NBC CT and Shannon Miller really are imo are continuing to function as their PR machines and so the victim narrative of MT is being recast and broadcasted far and wide. The only victim that NBC ought to be discussing in the context of this horrific murder is JF!

MT by her own admission was 'treated well' by FD and was NOT a victim of DV (direct physical or coercive control imo and by HER own admission). I know others disagree on this point but I'm going by the words of MT in the LE interviews as I don't have a crystal ball as to the reality of her relationship with FD.

I very much hope that the State of CT Dept of Corrections DOES NOT FALL for the shifting narrative here.

We don't know if MT will make any personal statement at the sentencing hearing (unlikely imo given most likely appeal etc. that is beyond my pay grade to understand the likelihood of having any impact on conviction status or time served etc.) to express remorse or contrition etc. But, I just would hate for some shifting narrative towards DV as being at all tied to her personal situation with FD to be taken off the table for consideration by the PreSentencing workers in their evaluation of her situation.

MOO
The shifting narrative is shifting closer to the truth. What matters is this wrong man, etc. made her more comfortable making choices that she made if her own free will.

Then, she proceeded to continue making choices to continue to lie, cover up, accuse the victim of her own murder.

Those nearly 5 years of continuing to lie, cover and victim blame make the "wrong man" defense futile. -It is really an explanation for, not a denial of, committing crimes anyway. But it could have saved her years and years of incarceration.

MOO

There may be some confusion among the six or so people still pedaling Inmate #433612's free person innocence --

She isn't suddenly untrusting of men.

IMO she's actually a man hater. Deep down. Uses them before they can use her. Sick seesaw where no one wins. Ever.

Guessing that, for the last couple of decades, she's led with her body.

I mean seriously.

People do what they do behind closed doors and they can, but does anyone want to know about two past-midlifers showering together? A shower that didn't even happen! Who was she trying to impress? Wow them with her keen attention to (made up) details or ingratiate them with her sudsy prowess?

Spectacular fail on either count.

She's rockin' the prison-issue underthings now.

Last edited:

MICHELLE TROCONIS​

Custody Record
Age49

ID Number433***
Custody Status Date Mar 01, 2024 03:53 PM EST
Custody Status: In Custody
Custody Detail Connecticut Department of Correction

24 Wolcott Hill Road
Wethersfield, CT 06109
(860) 692-7780
REPORTING AGENCY
Connecticut Department of Correction
24 Wolcott Hill Road
Wethersfield, CT 06109
(860) 692-7780

I don't get that.

MOO
He didn't say that she lied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads