GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sleuth66…… thank you for belaboring and taking the time to view that! I don’t think I can, and won’t. But this one line was priceless IMO:

‘MT has developed fear of trusting men’………..

Wow….. defendant and the family never cease to amaze. The gift that keeps on giving.

I learned sometime ago that most of my problems are self-inflicted. As many of my friends typically tell me: ‘most of my problems are located in the mirror’.

I wonder if the defendant and her family’s residences have mirrors in them?

It is unfortunate that the local reporters and news affiliates including NBC Universal / Comcast won’t simply stop the biased reporting……. and speak about the sad loss of JF, the slain mother of five young children.
MOO
Some might say distrusting some men is.....

.....healthy.

MOO

Some might say distrusting some men is.....

.....healthy.

MOO
Don’t necessarily disagree. Some might also say this can work both directions. At the same time, one is also responsible for their own actions. And in this case - other than the jury’s verdict - there seems to IMO be a lack of accountability perhaps. MOO

I know! It was her 3rd interview in August.
It sounds like it was her daughter which truly makes more sense. I know it is hard to not see all she does through the lens of evil because what she did is so very evil, so unforgivable, but I have to say I DO understand kidding a photo of your daughter even though you will see her. In a stressful time, seeing the face you do love more than anything - despite her narcissism and assorted issues - I can see it, and to me that gesture is one of the least weird and off things about her. MOO. Kissing FD photo would have been bizarre but if her daughter, not so much. Again, MOO.

Even if MT is only sentenced to 20 years and concurrently on all charges, and even if she gets out on parole before the 20 years are up, IMO she is going to do hard time. She appears to have never been held accountable for anything, has been enabled throughout her life by her parents, sisters, babydaddy (alimony/child support), FD, etc. and has no idea how to stand on her own two feet and accept accountability. She is in for a rude awakening as she tries to navigate her first few weeks, months and even years in prison.

At first I was concerned with the thought that she might get out of prison in 10 years with only a 20 year concurrent sentence (if that's what she gets). But the enabling she has received and the lifestyle she has lived by getting bailed out in all of her hardships (at age 49!) doesn't bode well for her in prison.

There is a huge risk if she gets out on bail that she may end up in Venezuela or in the hospital. If the latter, when back in prison it's possible she won't be able to adjust.

JMO.
How could she end up in another country when she has no passport and is wearing an ankle bracelet thingy? I personally think that if she gets out on bail, she’ll pull a FD. Otherwise, if she does end up in the slammer, where she belongs, they’re going to kill her. She’s the epitome of everything most criminals never were. Her attitude alone will gain her enemies.

He was holding the door, looking directly at the table as her fingers touched the paper after she kissed her fingers. Shortly before that - as she picked up the soda bottle that had been given to her, it looked like she went to open the screw top of the bottle but then, instead, tapped that same paper in front of her. Didn’t open the soda. Strange!
Damn, what did I miss here?

It sounds like it was her daughter which truly makes more sense. I know it is hard to not see all she does through the lens of evil because what she did is so very evil, so unforgivable, but I have to say I DO understand kidding a photo of your daughter even though you will see her. In a stressful time, seeing the face you do love more than anything - despite her narcissism and assorted issues - I can see it, and to me that gesture is one of the least weird and off things about her. MOO. Kissing FD photo would have been bizarre but if her daughter, not so much. Again, MOO.
I don’t know, if she cared so much about her daughter, how could she move her into a strange man’s home and then conspire to kill his wife?
She was always first, her daughter was second. IMO

FWIW I was going back through some of the social media on MT and the trial and at times it felt to me that Jon Schoenhorn and the Troconis Crew had been successful in creating a non fact based alternative reality to the facts that we saw presented at trial. The information presented by Jon Schoenhorn and MT and the Troconis crew also involved extensive victim blaming, blame shifting and victim shaming along with the release of false information into the public domain where I don’t believe it belongs.

I am posting this item below from 12/23 as just one example. It’s not the worst of the many by any stretch but it shows the narrative being pushed at the time and which was picked up by a non discriminating and unquestioning media and dispensed into the public domain and eventual local jury pool. The CT Press never explained who MT was and who her family was imo ever. Instead their statements were released with no questions asked and so the public never learned anything about the substance of the case imo.

Judge Blawie knew what was going on regarding publicity in the MT case as he had seen it first hand with Pattis and FD where he put a gag order in place which was upheld by the CT Supreme Court. YET, he imo chose to nothing to protect either the victim or justice. The citizens of CT are just lucky that the jury followed the facts of the MT case and not the media. But, perhaps next time that won’t happen? Idk but that thought scares me greatly on behalf of victims that are not alive to speak for themselves.

I hope going forward that State of CT judiciary, AA Manning and McGuiness and whoever their management hierarchy who imo was silent as the MT case moved through the pre trial process, might be request gag orders to prevent what happened in this trial from happening again in a high profile case and which is still happening today as we see with media outlets simply reposting statements made from attorneys and defendants (now convicted felons in the case of MT) with no questions asked ever.

I would name all the reporters but frankly we know who they all are and what they have been doing and more importantly imo not doing now for 5 years as this case played out. But in the case of specific victim shaming and imo illegal games played by Jon Schoenhorn and Atty Michael Rose I think the Stamford advocate, Hartford courant, and NBC CT get special mention for facilitating a largely false narrative from defence counsel. I would also like to mention Judge Blawie and Judge Randolph also for not requiring that exhibits be made under seal or on disk to prevent the leaking of sensitive information by Jon Schoenhorn and other unethical attorneys like him who don’t follow the rules (Pattis who also did this routinely on behalf of FD). Judge Blawie knew that Jon Schoenhorn was leaking to the press by motion attachments and admonished him in his order on the discredited report and said to not do it with the discredited report but as we saw, Schoenhorn continued to leak and leak commentary about confidential document for years in his defense of MT with no punishment by Judge Blawie or Judge Randolf ever. I’m not sure how or why it was allowed and why the victims advocate in Stamford never stepped in but they never did. I have no clue where judge heller was either. Nobody from the state ever protected JF and I believe this to be wrong.

Fwiw I do believe places like WS are important in cases such as MT or KM or FD where there is no alternative fact based narrative as the State and CSP have not spoken to provide an alternative narrative on the MT case in years.

The misinformation and disinformation on this MT case has imo been extreme and uncontested except at places like WS. I never thought to see outright lies put into the public domain by attorneys such as Jon Schoenhorn and previously by norm Pattis when he was FD attorneys. I don’t see how allowing this narrative helps justice as it simply pollutes the jury pool in a small state with only two major media companies who all have reporters not asking questions or doing research. Channel 12 and smaller outlets are no different than the larger outlets either sadly.

I think it’s important to continue to bear witness with this MT story and not let narrative shifts and manipulation of the media and judicial system by cynical attorneys with no scruples rule the day.

MOO

IMG_1055.jpeg

Last edited:
I spent a great deal of time trying to keep track of which photo was on top, all the more complicated by a legal pad that moved on and off the pile.

My conclusion, though far from definitive, is that it was FD, from when they were asking about his appearance, suggesting stress was lending to a haggard appearance...

She was free to leave at the point. Free to kiss her daughter at will. She was barred from contact with FD.

To me, that was a "my lips are sealed".

Audacious. Forgot about the camera? Didn't care? She waited until all the LEOs turned their backs on her....
:oops:

Key takeaways from Shannon Miller NBC special this morning (thankfully last one, intense bias toward defendant and her family as others have pointed out.):

Per Dr. Papa T:
-MT has developed a heart arrhythmia due to the case
-MT has severe PTSD
-MT has developed fear of trusting men including her father

Guest attorney Jim Bergenn basically trashes JS defense and blames his defense strategy for her conviction. Says a different defense could have taken things in a different direction but JS played into the very strong prosecution. He praises the prosecution closing.

Says an appeal is possible, not due to the judge, but a different defense was possible- he quotes Papa T to amazingly suggest that MT was just an innocent pawn of the evil FD.
Let’s see that on appeal….?!?

Bergenn predicts concurrent sentences and even then probably not the entire 20 years. Resorts again to innocent pawn of evil FD argument.

Lots of footage of “exclusive interview” (in English of course) with Papa T and Cucu, CuCu: “MT would never get in someone’s business”- hahahaha. (Maybe should have had a Spanish translator for that one…)

Just in case you can’t stomach watching it, providing the highlights here.
MOO.

Wonder if this “health scare” issue is just a gambit and grift to be spending time in hospital rather than prison?

I hope MT gets checked out by bona fide MDs with board certification credentials and not her retired father with no such similar medical credentials making uncorroborated statements to the public via NBC CT and Shannon Miller.

MT is not in a Russian or Venezuelan prison for that matter and health care is available.

Moo

Last edited:
Wasn’t FD out on bond too? He never showed up.
Yes, he provided fraudulent information on the collateral for his bond and that issue was going to be discussed in court that day and the bond fraud meant the bond would be pulled and FD would have to go back to prison as Anna curry and FD didnt have all the cash needed to cover the collateral shortfall iirc.

I have so many questions about how this was allowed to happen. Where was the bondsman who was supposed to make sure FD made it to court, why did Anna curry never call 911 and why did Atty Kevin smith from Pattis office not drive FD to Court as he had done previously to insure his client showed up which was his obligation? Little makes sense imo when reading the statements from Curry and Smith.

FD committed suicide because he said he didn’t want to go back to prison in his suicide note. He knew his last lie to the court and bondsman had been discovered and he chose suicide imo.

Moo

Wonder if this “health scare” issue is just a gambit and grift to be spending time in hospital rather than prison?

I hope MT gets checked out by bona fide MDs with board certification credentials and not her father making statements to the public via NBC CT and Shannon Miller.

MT is not in a Russian or Venezuelan prison for that matter and health care is available.

Moo
Unbelievable. He reminds me of Dr. Bombay!

Yes, he provided fraudulent information on the collateral for his bond and that issue was going to be discussed in court that day and the bond fraud meant the bond would be pulled and FD would have to go back to prison as Anna curry and FD didnt have all the cash needed to cover the collateral shortfall iirc.

I have so many questions about how this was allowed to happen. Where was the bondsman who was supposed to make sure FD made it to court, why did Anna curry never call 911 and why did Atty Kevin smith from Pattis office not drive FD to Court as he had done previously to insure his client showed up which was his obligation? Little makes sense imo when reading the statements from Curry and Smith.

FD committed suicide because he said he didn’t want to go back to prison in his suicide note. He knew his last lie to the court and bondsman had been discovered and he chose suicide imo.

Moo
A great legacy he left for his children.

Don’t necessarily disagree. Some might also say this can work both directions. At the same time, one is also responsible for their own actions. And in this case - other than the jury’s verdict - there seems to IMO be a lack of accountability perhaps. MOO
Being healthy or not is not a legal issue.

IMO the jury got it right. She conspired to murder, then involved herself in covering it up.

She is 100% accountable for her actions.

MOO

FWIW I was going back through some of the social media on MT and the trial and at times it felt to me that Jon Schoenhorn and the Troconis Crew had been successful in creating a non fact based alternative reality to the facts that we saw presented at trial. The information presented by Jon Schoenhorn and MT and the Troconis crew also involved extensive victim blaming, blame shifting and victim shaming along with the release of false information into the public domain where I don’t believe it belongs.

I am posting this item below from 12/23 as just one example. It’s not the worst of the many by any stretch but it shows the narrative being pushed at the time and which was picked up by a non discriminating and unquestioning media and dispensed into the public domain and eventual local jury pool. The CT Press never explained who MT was and who her family was imo ever. Instead their statements were released with no questions asked and so the public never learned anything about the substance of the case imo.

Judge Blawie knew what was going on regarding publicity in the MT case as he had seen it first hand with Pattis and FD where he put a gag order in place which was upheld by the CT Supreme Court. YET, he imo chose to nothing to protect either the victim or justice. The citizens of CT are just lucky that the jury followed the facts of the MT case and not the media. But, perhaps next time that won’t happen? Idk but that thought scares me greatly on behalf of victims that are not alive to speak for themselves.

I hope going forward that State of CT judiciary, AA Manning and McGuiness and whoever their management hierarchy who imo was silent as the MT case moved through the pre trial process, might be request gag orders to prevent what happened in this trial from happening again in a high profile case and which is still happening today as we see with media outlets simply reposting statements made from attorneys and defendants (now convicted felons in the case of MT) with no questions asked ever.

I would name all the reporters but frankly we know who they all are and what they have been doing and more importantly imo not doing now for 5 years as this case played out. But in the case of specific victim shaming and imo illegal games played by Jon Schoenhorn and Atty Michael Rose I think the Stamford advocate, Hartford courant, and NBC CT get special mention for facilitating a largely false narrative from defence counsel. I would also like to mention Judge Blawie and Judge Randolph also for not requiring that exhibits be made under seal or on disk to prevent the leaking of sensitive information by Jon Schoenhorn and other unethical attorneys like him who don’t follow the rules (Pattis who also did this routinely on behalf of FD). Judge Blawie knew that Jon Schoenhorn was leaking to the press by motion attachments and admonished him in his order on the discredited report and said to not do it with the discredited report but as we saw, Schoenhorn continued to leak and leak commentary about confidential document for years in his defense of MT with no punishment by Judge Blawie or Judge Randolf ever. I’m not sure how or why it was allowed and why the victims advocate in Stamford never stepped in but they never did. I have no clue where judge heller was either. Nobody from the state ever protected JF and I believe this to be wrong.

Fwiw I do believe places like WS are important in cases such as MT or KM or FD where there is no alternative fact based narrative as the State and CSP have not spoken to provide an alternative narrative on the MT case in years.

The misinformation and disinformation on this MT case has imo been extreme and uncontested except at places like WS. I never thought to see outright lies put into the public domain by attorneys such as Jon Schoenhorn and previously by norm Pattis when he was FD attorneys. I don’t see how allowing this narrative helps justice as it simply pollutes the jury pool in a small state with only two major media companies who all have reporters not asking questions or doing research. Channel 12 and smaller outlets are no different than the larger outlets either sadly.

I think it’s important to continue to bear witness with this MT story and not let narrative shifts and manipulation of the media and judicial system by cynical attorneys with no scruples rule the day.

MOO

View attachment 488218
lol! Nobody is saying she is a co conspirator for living with a murdering AH.

She is a co conspirator for conspiring to murder with a murdering AH.

Where she lived and who with has nothing to do with it.

MOO

I hope MT gets checked out by bona fide MDs with board certification credentials and not her retired father with no such similar medical credentials making uncorroborated statements to the public via NBC CT and Shannon Miller.

Moo

Earlier today, @sds71 posted this article which claimed from JLS: BBM

"Schoenhorn also said the $6 million is the highest bail he's seen for a client not charged with murder
Schoenhorn said he saw his client on Monday. He said she has not been able to make phone calls, speak with her family or a pastor she knew while living in Avon.
However, Schoenhorn said he anticipated those conditions would change on Tuesday. He said Troconis may be able to see her family, but she is only allowed to have up to two visitors.

So now, my question is WHO exactly said MT has an arrhythmia now? And how would you know if you weren't able to speak with her?

Is JLS leaking bad, inaccurate and confidential medical information to the press?

Say it isn't so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member