GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today, @sds71 posted this article which claimed from JLS: BBM

"Schoenhorn also said the $6 million is the highest bail he's seen for a client not charged with murder
Schoenhorn said he saw his client on Monday. He said she has not been able to make phone calls, speak with her family or a pastor she knew while living in Avon.
However, Schoenhorn said he anticipated those conditions would change on Tuesday. He said Troconis may be able to see her family, but she is only allowed to have up to two visitors.

So now, my question is WHO exactly said MT has an arrhythmia now? And how would you know if you weren't able to speak with her?

Is JLS leaking bad, inaccurate and confidential medical information to the press?

Say it isn't so.....
Wait. What?

What I want to know is who diagnosed that she even has a heart.

"Schoenhorn also said the $6 million is the highest bail he's seen for a client not charged with murder
Schoenhorn said he saw his client on Monday. He said she has not been able to make phone calls, speak with her family or a pastor she knew while living in Avon.
However, Schoenhorn said he anticipated those conditions would change on Tuesday. He said Troconis may be able to see her family, but she is only allowed to have up to two visitors.

So now, my question is WHO exactly said MT has an arrhythmia now? And how would you know if you weren't able to speak with her?

Is JLS leaking bad, inaccurate and confidential medical information to the press?

Say it isn't so.....
The arrhythmia “diagnosis” is per MT father in an “exclusive” interview with Shannon Miller NBC aired this morning at 9am EST:

Say it isn't so.....
They’ll do anything to muddy the waters, but that’s not going to change a thing. She did it, she got caught and now she’s going to jail. End of story.

lol! Nobody is saying she is a co conspirator for living with a murdering AH.

She is a co conspirator for conspiring to murder with a murdering AH.

Where she lived and who with has nothing to do with it.

MOO
Welcome to the parallel universe of Troconis crew and Jon Schoenhorn social media. This has been going on for 5 years. Sadly no end in sight.

Moo

The arrhythmia “diagnosis” is per MT father in an “exclusive” interview with Shannon Miller NBC aired this morning at 9am EST:

They claim MT has PTSD. Duh. Plotting and planning murder, then tossing bloody items in the trash bin might cause one a bit of trauma. Fotis dying was further impact on her psyche. Losing custody of daughter. Ouch. Police asking questions. Nightmares keeping you up?

Pfft.

T's are bent out of shape but they wear blinders. The police interviews are her undoing. JS knows that they were. She had multiple opps to make a deal. They showed her the luminol in the Tacoma. Still, she refused to confess that she had foreknowledge of Jennifer's murder.

Fotis knew his life was over when CSP showed him photos of the Raptor on Albany.

Say it isn't so.....
dad is a heart dr

CARLOS TROCONIS

1709701950017.png
About.me
https://about.me › carlosjuliotroconis

I am a Venezuelan trained in US as a Pediatrician, General Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Surgeon, living in Miami and practicing as Itinerary ...

surely he knows what his girl child has

Yep, the good 'doctor' is now diagnosing MT via telepathy......or long distance 'mind meld' because he hasn't had access to her since she was cuffed and chained and hauled out of the Courtroom after being convicted on all 6 counts.

Please just make it all STOP with these people!

IDK why NBC CT continues to provide a platform for outright mistruths...aka as lies!

First, we had Papi and Hermana Troconis saying on NBC CT that THEY THEMSELVES had gone with FD to toss trash. - Implausible IMO
Second, we had Papi and Hermana Troconis saying MT was just with the 'wrong man, wrong time and wrong whatever it was he was claiming"
Irrelevant imo even though likely true. What the Troconis Crew never mention is that MT could have left at any time with her daughter and chose not to. What the Troconis Crew never mention is whether any member of the family suggested to MT to leave FD and protect her daughter given that they all knew the divorce/custody situation was going nowhere. The entire family was up in the business of FD and the divorce/custody so they all supported MT staying with her daughter seems to be a reasonable conclusion particularly given they were all there for "Greek Easter" Celebration. Rest is history.
Third,we had Papi issuing arrhythmia diagnosis of MT without having been able to see her since the verdict.
Implausible IMO - we know he believes in 'energy' medicine but not sure the energy connection angle works from a distance of 80 miles.

Its hard to watch the Press give time to a family obviously in deep grief for reasons that appear to bear no connection to reality of what we all watched happened to MT in the trial.

Did Jon Schoenhorn not prepare MT or the family for the possibility of conviction? If he didn't prepare his client who is a single mother of a minor child, imo that seems quite irresponsible. MT seemed absolutely unprepared for what happened to her on Friday as did her family and the look on Judge R's face watching it all play out between MT head on table, Hermana yelling out etc. just spoke poorly as to the quality of counsel provided imo as those images of Court and the farcical family press rant can never be erased imo.

Quite sad. I wish the Troconis crew would retire from public view to mourn and support MT daughter as her mother most likely won't be leaving prison anytime soon.

MOO

Hi all! Ive been on a cleaning break and
Am behind. Tonight after watching Super Tuesday , I was looking for a show. Here comes Jennifer’s Story. But, has anyone noticed this is NOT the show from last Fri? Have I lost my mind ? No, they re-did their story! What do y’all think?

dad is a heart dr

CARLOS TROCONIS

View attachment 488303
About.me
https://about.me › carlosjuliotroconis

I am a Venezuelan trained in US as a Pediatrician, General Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Surgeon, living in Miami and practicing as Itinerary ...

surely he knows what his girl child has
How?

He hasn't been able to see or speak to her since Friday?

Did he somehow explain to Jon Schoenhorn how to do a medical exam when he saw MT in prison (we don't know if he saw her in prison)? I have no clue if even Schoenhorn had direct in person access to MT to assess her medical condition or did he speak to her only via phone and this conversation was used to diagnose PTSD and heart ailment? Per usual the details are imo quite sketchy but the HORNING is quite LOUD.

MT has access to medical care in prison so perhaps Jon Schoenhorn might have taken the time to attempt to arrange that rather than ringing up NBC CT or the Press to discuss issues that he is even less qualified to diagnose that Papi Troconis.

Entire situation is shambolic and needs a segment on SNL.

MOO

Hey everyone,

Some posts have been removed re Fundly and NBC. Discussing fundraisers is not allowed, and Websleuths does not condone encouraging others to take action or advocacy or any type of 'campaign' in any case case under discussion.

They claim MT has PTSD. Duh. Plotting and planning murder, then tossing bloody items in the trash bin might cause one a bit of trauma. Fotis dying was further impact on her psyche. Losing custody of daughter. Ouch. Police asking questions. Nightmares keeping you up?

Pfft.

T's are bent out of shape but they wear blinders. The police interviews are her undoing. JS knows that they were. She had multiple opps to make a deal. They showed her the luminol in the Tacoma. Still, she refused to confess that she had foreknowledge of Jennifer's murder.

Fotis knew his life was over when CSP showed him photos of the Raptor on Albany.
Nah, I don't believe for a second that any of the unpleasant, unpleasant and relevant things you mentioned had any impact on MT or her psyche.

Nope, MT was just running out with FD for a Starbuck latte and Chocolate Croissant but was angry it was sold out!

How can you get PTSD from a Starbucks run only?

Not seeing how based on MT description of the events of Albany Avenue whether PTSD is remotely possible unless she was absolutely traumatised by the 'nasty sandwich' she had as the chocolate croissant she originally wanted was sold out?

Please......

MT PTSD related exposure events are just beginning imo...buttercup better buckle up imo....

MOO

I keep thinking about the NBC CT Coverage and the Dateline Specials that we have all witnessed now for 5 years first on FD and then MT?

We've watched the coverage now for 5 years and it has never imo changed to be anything other than pro defence with no questions asked ever.

We also saw the tears of Shannon Miller from NBC CT upon hearing the MT verdict and sitting on the defence side of the Courtroom rather than with the Press. She wasn't hiding either imo and made her views quite clear for all that listened too imo.

Why not just take the network off the list for discussion if the journalistic standards are simply subpar?

By virtue of discussing the abysmal standards of the NBC it seems like not only a waste of time but it simply generates clicks and views which is what was intended with the lack of quality standards and one sided view in the first place imo.

I'm guilty of posting links to some of the coverage as its enraged me now for so long.

So, for that I apologise and will no longer post links or discuss the abysmal standards of NBC CT or NBC.

MOO (and angry)

Last edited:

I wonder what will be next with this convicted defendant?

I am reminded of Elizabeth Holmes and the Theranos verdict, and pre-jail time birth of two children IIRC?
MOO

Yes, he provided fraudulent information on the collateral for his bond and that issue was going to be discussed in court that day and the bond fraud meant the bond would be pulled and FD would have to go back to prison as Anna curry and FD didnt have all the cash needed to cover the collateral shortfall iirc.

I have so many questions about how this was allowed to happen. Where was the bondsman who was supposed to make sure FD made it to court, why did Anna curry never call 911 and why did Atty Kevin smith from Pattis office not drive FD to Court as he had done previously to insure his client showed up which was his obligation? Little makes sense imo when reading the statements from Curry and Smith.

FD committed suicide because he said he didn’t want to go back to prison in his suicide note. He knew his last lie to the court and bondsman had been discovered and he chose suicide imo.

Moo
Yep.

And I’ve always wondered… just wondered… if FD meant for AC to find him before point of no return, then recover in hospital, mental eval, then stay out of jail for a while and make bond.

Maybe. I dunno. The house of cards was falling fast.

Yep.

And I’ve always wondered… just wondered… if FD meant for AC to find him before point of no return, then recover in hospital, mental eval, then stay out of jail for a while and make bond.

Maybe. I dunno. The house of cards was falling fast.

He was too vain to risk losing his physical fitness, to be less than 100% top sport man. Seemed be be an all or nothing guy.
Imagine - could FD cope with no longer able to do a flip at Sacred Pond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie