GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a pretty egregious act, leaking medical documents that a court ruling kept the documents private. A find of $100 is way too little for this act of contempt, she should get the full 6 months plus fine. She knew what she was doing. Despicable.
Schoenhorn and atty Michael rose had done it before with different document from family court that they leaked about JF to the Stamford advocate. No consequences to them at all. Why are there no consequences for attorneys? Moo

How convenient her “cardiac surgeon” father says she now has a heart arrhythmia as a result of the case. I wonder if her prison physical intake exam confirms this. My guess is no. “Heart arrhythmia” will be the new nails-on-chalkboard spaghetti to throw at the wall. Oh poor thing - she needs a heart monitor not a GPS monitor.

Key takeaways from Shannon Miller NBC special this morning (thankfully last one, intense bias toward defendant and her family as others have pointed out.):

Per Dr. Papa T:
-MT has developed a heart arrhythmia due to the case
-MT has severe PTSD
-MT has developed fear of trusting men including her father

Guest attorney Jim Bergenn basically trashes JS defense and blames his defense strategy for her conviction. Says a different defense could have taken things in a different direction but JS played into the very strong prosecution. He praises the prosecution closing.

Says an appeal is possible, not due to the judge, but a different defense was possible- he quotes Papa T to amazingly suggest that MT was just an innocent pawn of the evil FD.
Let’s see that on appeal….?!?

Bergenn predicts concurrent sentences and even then probably not the entire 20 years. Resorts again to innocent pawn of evil FD argument.

Lots of footage of “exclusive interview” (in English of course) with Papa T and Cucu, CuCu: “MT would never get in someone’s business”- hahahaha. (Maybe should have had a Spanish translator for that one…)

Just in case you can’t stomach watching it, providing the highlights here.
MOO.

sleuth66…… thank you for belaboring and taking the time to view that! I don’t think I can, and won’t. But this one line was priceless IMO:

‘MT has developed fear of trusting men’………..

Wow….. defendant and the family never cease to amaze. The gift that keeps on giving.

I learned sometime ago that most of my problems are self-inflicted. As many of my friends typically tell me: ‘most of my problems are located in the mirror’.

I wonder if the defendant and her family’s residences have mirrors in them?

It is unfortunate that the local reporters and news affiliates including NBC Universal / Comcast won’t simply stop the biased reporting……. and speak about the sad loss of JF, the slain mother of five young children.
MOO

How convenient her “cardiac surgeon” father says she now has a heart arrhythmia as a result of the case. I wonder if her prison physical intake exam confirms this. My guess is no. “Heart arrhythmia” will be the new nails-on-chalkboard spaghetti to throw at the wall. Oh poor thing - she needs a heart monitor not a GPS monitor.

My guess, as a retired Cardiac Nurse? Michi had what's called PVC's on an EKG. Pre-Ventricular Contractions. (NOTHING)

A fancy label for what could be seen during Panic Attacks, IMO.

Dr's will label it as seen on an EKG, and note it. Will follow up later, if it is pronounced, or increases with further studies.

No big whoop there, sorry Papi

next....

:rolleyes:

Schoenhorn and atty Michael rose had done it before with different document from family court that they leaked about JF to the Stamford advocate. No consequences to them at all. Why are there no consequences for attorneys? Moo
Not in response to this post, but just a reminder that per Rose, he was first friends with MT! No doubt in my mind he was also happy to smooth things out for FD, when being hassled/questioned by MT... wink, wink, Herman report. :rolleyes:

I doubt Papa T will have the cash to bail her out then….if bail is even granted after sentencing.

Reality is finally here Michi
Is bail even offered after sentencing? Bail during appeal process? He has certainly told her, “Sorry I’m not springing a half a million so you can have lattes and chocolate croissants for a few weeks!”

Jon Schoenhorn, Troconis' defense attorney, said Tuesday that it will take a while to put together a bond package for his client.

“I do not see that as happening this week,” he said when reached by phone.

Schoenhorn also said the $6 million is the highest bail he's seen for a client not charged with murder
Schoenhorn said he saw his client on Monday. He said she has not been able to make phone calls, speak with her family or a pastor she knew while living in Avon.

However, Schoenhorn said he anticipated those conditions would change on Tuesday. He said Troconis may be able to see her family, but she is only allowed to have up to two visitors.

My guess, as a retired Cardiac Nurse? Michi had what's called PVC's on an EKG. Pre-Ventricular Contractions. (NOTHING)

Dr's will label it as seen on an EKG, and note it. Will follow up later, if it is pronounced, or increases with further studies.

next....

Thanks, @shotgun09 !

I had the same thing on a recent EKG. I was told that this can be stress-related, and for a 63 year old prepping for major surgery that's stress enough.

For MT facing 50 years in prison -- you betcha'!

jmho ymmv lrr

Interesting while MT was with FD, she helped to create a monster who gave JD fear of men, fear of being hurt. Jennifer's heart was stopped by the man that MT loved, cared for, lied for, was vindictive for, and committed crimes for. Would have been good to teach her about abusive men before she dealt with FD. The LE tried to give her many outs as did her first lawyer but her caring for the man who deceived and cheated on his wife and family (the man who met with her on the sly while he and the family were in FL and the man who introduced his kids to her) AND who wanted MT and JD to live under one roof so he could control them ket MT in the corner of FD. Now she has to live with her choice. It is not the fault of any one but herself.

Lots of people get arrhythmia and can live with it but those who get bludgeoned in a planned murder don't get to restart their heart. MT should have thought about how committing crimes was not good for your health before she stayed in this crime.
Key takeaways from Shannon Miller NBC special this morning (thankfully last one, intense bias toward defendant and her family as others have pointed out.):

Per Dr. Papa T:
-MT has developed a heart arrhythmia due to the case
-MT has severe PTSD
-MT has developed fear of trusting men including her father

Last edited:
Jon Schoenhorn, Troconis' defense attorney, said Tuesday that it will take a while to put together a bond package for his client.

“I do not see that as happening this week,” he said when reached by phone.

Schoenhorn also said the $6 million is the highest bail he's seen for a client not charged with murder
Schoenhorn said he saw his client on Monday. He said she has not been able to make phone calls, speak with her family or a pastor she knew while living in Avon.

However, Schoenhorn said he anticipated those conditions would change on Tuesday. He said Troconis may be able to see her family, but she is only allowed to have up to two visitors.

I reckon they're all stringing her along. The family and the attorney. "Yes, Michi, we're working on the bond. These things take time. Maybe next week."

Even if MT is only sentenced to 20 years and concurrently on all charges, and even if she gets out on parole before the 20 years are up, IMO she is going to do hard time. She appears to have never been held accountable for anything, has been enabled throughout her life by her parents, sisters, babydaddy (alimony/child support), FD, etc. and has no idea how to stand on her own two feet and accept accountability. She is in for a rude awakening as she tries to navigate her first few weeks, months and even years in prison.

At first I was concerned with the thought that she might get out of prison in 10 years with only a 20 year concurrent sentence (if that's what she gets). But the enabling she has received and the lifestyle she has lived by getting bailed out in all of her hardships (at age 49!) doesn't bode well for her in prison.

There is a huge risk if she gets out on bail that she may end up in Venezuela or in the hospital. If the latter, when back in prison it's possible she won't be able to adjust.

JMO.

next....

Very good, qualified, professional opinion.
Thinking you nailed it.
MOO.

Were they? I missed that.
He was holding the door, looking directly at the table as her fingers touched the paper after she kissed her fingers. Shortly before that - as she picked up the soda bottle that had been given to her, it looked like she went to open the screw top of the bottle but then, instead, tapped that same paper in front of her. Didn’t open the soda. Strange!

Even if MT is only sentenced to 20 years and concurrently on all charges, and even if she gets out on parole before the 20 years are up, IMO she is going to do hard time. She appears to have never been held accountable for anything, has been enabled throughout her life by her parents, sisters, babydaddy (alimony/child support), FD, etc. and has no idea how to stand on her own two feet and accept accountability. She is in for a rude awakening as she tries to navigate her first few weeks, months and even years in prison.

At first I was concerned with the thought that she might get out of prison in 10 years with only a 20 year concurrent sentence (if that's what she gets). But the enabling she has received and the lifestyle she has lived by getting bailed out in all of her hardships (at age 49!) doesn't bode well for her in prison.

There is a huge risk if she gets out on bail that she may end up in Venezuela or in the hospital. If the latter, when back in prison it's possible she won't be able to adjust.

JMO.
I couldn't bear doing a week, let alone 20 years.

He was holding the door, looking directly at the table as her fingers touched the paper after she kissed her fingers. Shortly before that - as she picked up the soda bottle that had been given to her, it looked like she went to open the screw top of the bottle but then, instead, tapped that same paper in front of her. Didn’t open the soda. Strange!
I thought it was odd that she took the coke with her, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle