GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting possible “coincidence”? It do think MT is such an accomplished liar that it impossible to know. Most drivers seek to avoid accidents and even if someone is trying to aggressively push into your lane on 84 which is usually quite congested that most folks would adjust speed to let the jerk in rather than get into an accident imo. I just wonder if MT lied about what happened because she was on the phone and got angry and distracted and didn’t see the other car? It’s a tricky road to drive imo due to curves and elevation shifts and if you aren’t focused imo accidents at speed are easy to have.

If you think also about the fact that FD was pretty much out of cash around the time of the JF murder and MT might have known that they spent a good chunk of change on the discredited report that got tossed then perhaps she simply blew a gasket? I very much suspect that she was paying for a lot of the day to day essentials during that period and FD credit cards were getting maxed out and FORE had no revenue and nothing but operating expenses to keep the mortgages, taxes and maintenance paid.

The FD gig was up and I very much believe MT knew and it’s also why I never understood why she didn’t leave in advance of the murder of JF? If she knew, she didn’t have to stay imo. But, she did and the rest is her sad history. Moo
Interesting theory- I wonder how "in" the whole clan was. if FD was over milking the Troconis cow for things like the "expert" evaluations, they would have turned on him at least shortly after he was declared dead, if not sooner. At least, it seems that way to me.

So I don't think Michelle's parents were writing checks. They saw/see a gain for their family in this relationship with a dead murderer.

That doesn't mean Gardenista's theory, that Michelle was taking out her rage about that expensive "eval" being thrown out of court- taking it out on her peers on the interstate. It would be infuriating to find your narrative wasn't being accepted at face value.

Michelle was trying to eke out value from that report right up to her contempt charge.

MOO

Troconis remains at York Correctional Institution in Niantic in lieu of a $6 million bond. Schoenhorn said he’s visited and spoken with her.

“She’s not been sentenced so she’s still a pre-trial detainee,” Schoenhorn said. “So, they go through some kind of orientation process. They evaluate them. They check to make sure health issues, and I guess that includes a mental health evaluation.”

Troconis remains at York Correctional Institution in Niantic in lieu of a $6 million bond. Schoenhorn said he’s visited and spoken with her.

“She’s not been sentenced so she’s still a pre-trial detainee,” Schoenhorn said. “So, they go through some kind of orientation process. They evaluate them. They check to make sure health issues, and I guess that includes a mental health evaluation.”

Why does that quote from Horn not really inspire me to think that he seems either aware of what his client is doing and going through or that he knows or cares about the medical and mental health issues?

Certainly seems proof that you live alone and die alone! MT is well and truly on her own.

Shocking though that the self proclaimed defender of civil rights (or was that Pattis?) isn't more aware of what his client is doing and how she is treated or that she is receiving adequate care given that Papi Troconis aka Dr Bombay diagnosed MT with arrhythmia from 80 miles away!

Do wonder how long Horn will be in the Troconis orbit or is he simply waiting for the check to clear so he can clear out?

Yikes! Do wonder how many clients he has defended for murder that ended up convicted and in prison as he seems largely unaware of the process and certainly imo absolutely uncaring.

Seemed like he answered these questions for wtnh as he was waiting line for his afternoon latte at the drive through window at Starbucks and was more concerned that they got the order right vs his client MT!

MOO

IMG_4706.jpeg

"In approximately October 2019, plaintiff’s relationship with Dulos evolved into a more intimate, personal relationship beyond friendship," Curry's lawsuit documents noted.”

Lines up with when MT was seen in court leaning on her father’s arm and crying- she has likely learned of FDs new relationship with AC.
Amazing how both of these women fell for FD and wouldn’t let go, even with all the gruesome evidence in the warrants.
I still can't figure out why Troconis NEVER turned on Fotis.

Part of it is stubbornness, I suppose, and not wanting to admit to wrong doing. (Explanation = confession.) But I can't figure out how Fotis secured that level of loyalty from Michelle. To the very end, she and Petu were claiming the healthy couple were looking forward to custody and living the rest of their "healthy" lives as a blended family of 8, fat in child support, and making ends meet on lean months by avoiding paying for dumpsters then spending the savings at starbuck's.

I can somewhat see how a delusional Michelle might have believed that in may of 2019. (It's less crazy than thinking murder to expedite things is a good idea.) But how was she holding those beliefs after learning of "2.0?" And after Fotis' death? At that point I would think a person capable of conspiring to murder would have no problem saying "It was him!"

MOO

"I guess?" Her lawyer speaks so tentatively about her custody, and with so little passion for filling in the details.

Note to self: Do not retain JS if held in custody.

MOO

I'd like to ask Shoe if he thinks we should share MT's mental Health report at the contempt hearing.

Interesting he makes no comment about how she was when he visited.
Only mentions they go through some kind of orientation process?

I'd like to ask Shoe if he thinks we should share MT's mental Health report at the contempt hearing.
Michelle might. She might display in a large font the part of the report that says she was cooperative and alert or some such. Something so she can prove to us she is healthy.

If her jail allows it, maybe she can tape up the report in her cell.

MOO

So, he is no spring chicken giving testimony in court cases.

Is Horn looking for special housing 8.A. (i.e., inpatient hospitalization)?
I am chilled to the bone reading this stuff.
Seems as though after Michi came in on a Friday she pretty much sat in her cell on the weekend. All evaluations/orientation is done Monday through Friday.
Can only imagine how she was feeling. Numb, in shock and disbelief.
Could she sleep? Was she cold?
Once in orientation she's in a double cell, no shoe laces.
What is her roommate like?
Going through all the same emotions?
MOO.

What was the idea behind MT's WhatsApp group text "Now I'm naked"? Can someone remind me of the context of that? Who was in that WhatsApp group? If the emphasis is on the "I'm" - now MT saying she herself is naked as opposed to anyone else, such as a victim - it's deeply disturbing.

Why does that quote from Horn not really inspire me to think that he seems either aware of what his client is doing and going through or that he knows or cares about the medical and mental health issues?

Certainly seems proof that you live alone and die alone! MT is well and truly on her own.

Shocking though that the self proclaimed defender of civil rights (or was that Pattis?) isn't more aware of what his client is doing and how she is treated or that she is receiving adequate care given that Papi Troconis aka Dr Bombay diagnosed MT with arrhythmia from 80 miles away!

Do wonder how long Horn will be in the Troconis orbit or is he simply waiting for the check to clear so he can clear out?

Yikes! Do wonder how many clients he has defended for murder that ended up convicted and in prison as he seems largely unaware of the process and certainly imo absolutely uncaring.

Seemed like he answered these questions for wtnh as he was waiting line for his afternoon latte at the drive through window at Starbucks and was more concerned that they got the order right vs his client MT!

MOO
roflmao!

What was the idea behind MT's WhatsApp group text "Now I'm naked"? Can someone remind me of the context of that? Who was in that WhatsApp group? If the emphasis is on the "I'm" - now MT saying she herself is naked as opposed to anyone else, such as a victim - it's deeply disturbing.
I don't think we learned during the trial who all was in that particular WhatsApp group text but I do believe we heard that it was a 'large' group text. Maybe once the trial transcripts are released and exhibits become available to the public that someone can pull that particular exhibit and see who all was included in a large group text where MT felt it was appropriate to say, "Now I'm naked"? The rumours had long been floating around at the time that FD and MT participated in local swingers group and so perhaps this WhatsApp group was for that group? My guess is that the MT response "Now I'm naked" was NOT for her FAMILY WhatsApp group that was also discussed at trial!

Could this message have been an error and it was intended just for FD or perhaps it was an announcement to a group on WhatsApp of other 'like minded individuals"? Who knows? We won't know until that particular trial exhibit is disclosed imo.

The entire disclosure of this particular text at the trial I thought was more than a bit disturbing and I wonder if the reason it was introduced was along the lines of why Atty McGuiness mentioned FD and MT 'fooling around on the front seat of the Red Tacoma' where he said he didn't know what to make of it or where to place it in his closing but he iirc 'left it up to the Jury to decide'.

IDK, we all heard MT make multiple sexual references in her 8+ hrs of LE Interviews with everything from the 'usually' early am shower with FD to the canoodling in the front seat of the Red Tacoma. We don't know if the various MT sexual references were a reflection of the MT reality with FD or were perhaps designed to distract and deceive LE?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member