GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Dulos' mother, Gloria Farber is first.

Gloria Farber: When Jennifer didn't answer calls, texts and didn't go to a scheduled appointment on May 24, 2019, I knew something terrible had happened. When I learned how she died, my thoughts turned to her, who only wanted to get and give love and be a loving mother.

Farber: My daughter lived in fear of her husband.

Farber says her purpose since then has been to help her five grandchildren cope.

Farber says in November 2019, the family had a ceremony to remember Jennifer Dulos and celebrate her life.

Farber says her daughter had a unique ability to connect with friends. Those people are the ones who have stepped in to be with Jennifer Dulos' five children.

Farber says the family honored Jennifer by creating a memorial stone by her father's gravesite.

Farber: for years we search for her remains, tracking down every lead. The search continues. Every year, we honor Jennifer on her birthday. We walk to Central Park with purple balloons and write messages on them, then let the balloons go.

Farber: Jennifer filled her kids with love, wisdom and humor. She would be very proud of their accomplishments. They will always have their memories as will I.

Next is Melissa Farber, Jennifer's sister.

@MarissaAlter

Jennifer's sister is speaking now....

Jennifer told her in private that MT and FD were involved in some kind of fraud.

Woke up that day with a start. Texted Jennifer at 10:04... with no answer.

Held Jennifer as a baby. So proud of her, describes Jennifer as an adult. I miss her.

Melissa Farber: On Christmas Day of 2018, my mother and I visited Jennifer and her kids. On that day, Jennifer mentioned Michelle Troconis and Fotis Dulos were engaging in some kind of fraud that she was very concerned about.

Farber: On the morning of May 24, 2019, I awoke with an awful feeling. I sent her a text and never heard back. BY the end of the day, my sister was a missing person.

Farber: I miss Jennifer's intelligence, her soft sweet voice and the sound of her laughter. There are really no words to adequately express what losing my sister Jennifer has meant to me.

Next is Petros Dulos. He was only 13 the day his mother disappeared.

@MarissaAlter

Petros....

The defendant's role in murdering my murder.....

(Interpretor asks him to speak slower.)

He says he took his feeling out on his mom during the divorce... and doesn't have the opportunity to say sorry...

She is the key to my feelings...

I don't know the man I would have become.....

I wish I could hug my mom again. But I can't.

Judge, I know that's a mother over there .... but she destroyed that for us....

Wusdom from his mother: Leave everything the same or better than you found it.

To MT, you did the opposite of that.

Jennifer's friend.

Her love and kindness.....

Friends in kindergarten... became a sisterhood....

Named her as her guardian of her children.

Expanded their family and hearts to include the children and GF and LA and....

Jennifer shoukd be in my shoes hugging her children...seeing her children laugh... trouble shooting and agonizing... puzzles... patience....her wisdom.

They should feel, not remember, her love.

It should be Jennifer, not me.

MT, you took that from them.

Petros: The defendant's actions to murder my mother have caused irreperable damage. They've left a hole in me that wil never be filled.

Petros says his mother meant everything to me. "I am upset that I will never know the man I would've beome if my mother was here to guide me. She was my hero.”

Petros: I understand that sitting over there is a mother of a child. We once had that. That woman has asked for sympathy under the guise of being a mother. My mom said to leave everything better than you found it. "You did the opposite and should be punished.”

@MarissaAlter

@MarissaAlter

Next is Jennifer's close friend who attended the trial daily. "I am now the closest thing to a mother these 5 kids may ever have. My friend should be here hugging her children. My friend should be singing songs, watching sports game and playing games with her children."

10:17 AM · May 31, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members