GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer's friend CarolineB

Describes Jennifer's fear, leaving FD because of the affair. Jennifer was shocked that MT didn't think rules applied to her.

We lived in fear.

She had the task of going into Jennifer's house. The garage. The horror of what Jennifer endured.

The actions and inactions of MT....

This murder shocks me every day...

The cruelty and brutality haunts me ...

Jennifer's fierce enthusiasm for life..

You chose to get involved with a married.

We see you.

We see you now.

You deserve to spend the rest of your life in jail.

@MarissaAlter

Next is Caroline Buckley, a long-time friend of Jennifer and a caregiver to the kids, as well.

Buckley: Jennifer was my friend for 12 years. I miss her every day. In 2017, when Jennifer foudn out about Michelle Troconis, such was her fear about Fotis Dulos, that she planned her escape.

Buckley: Jennifer was horrified by Michelle's behavior and apparent attitude that rules didn't apply to her (this is regarding Michelle being around the kids when she wasn't allowed to have contact with them).

Buckley: While I'm grateful for the family we've created, this murder shakes me to the core every day. The brutality of Jennifer's death haunts me, leaving me with wounds that will never heal. Our life will never be the same.

Buckley: Michelle, know that we see you. We saw you then and we see you now. We know what you are. There's no doubt in my mind you deserve to spend the rest of your life in prison.

Jennifer's youngest.

I'm growing up without my mom.

Fears bad things will happen.

I feel betrayed by her. I remember trusting her....

I don't know how she could do this.

She made us suffer. She deserves the maximum sentence.

@MarissaAlter

Next is Noelle, the youngest Dulos child. She was 8 at the time. "I'm growing up without my mother, something no child should ever do." Noelle is crying as she reads. "We will never have closure.”

Noelle: Since that day, I am constantly worried that something will happen to people I love the most. I also feel betrayed my Michelle. I trusted her. Now, I'm scared to trust people.

Carrie Luft - simply no words for her brilliant words about her long time friend.

Cannot imagine MT touring both Renbrook School AND NCCD school....

Not speaking about the body is a 'sustained act of cruelty'.

------------------------------

IMO MT is Evil incarnate with no remorse

Carrie Luft....

Opened with words written by Jennifer, profound....

Supported each other artistically, emotionally, unconditionally....

Depraved, planned, brutal murder....

Her bloody clothes in garbage bags....

Details we don't know swim in my mind every day....

A group of us, Jennifer's friends, have created a safe, loving facility for Jennifer's family....

Empathy, kindness, humor, respect for their individuality....

Jennifer was an intensely private person.... I am committed to being a voice for her....

Jennifer was fearful of FD, he became more violent after MT entered the picture....

Acts of aggression toward Jennifer.... MT was trying to replace her....

MT conspired, participated... delayed arrests.... perpetuating the idea that Jennifer abandoned her children...

The most conscientious person I've ever known, loved her children more than anything.

Defendant's refusal to reveal information about Jennifer location is sustained cruelty...

Murdering Jennifer is not enough, MT has continued to disparage Jennifer...

MT continues.... the report... "Jennifer was sick"....

She wanted to erase and replace Jennifer.... she believes the rules don't apply.

She is cunning....

Tore Jennifer from her children and they from their mother.

Carrie ends with another beautiful quote from Jennifer, a dream of motherhood. "She has brown eyes, like mine".

@MarissaAlter

Carrie Luft speaks next, she's the Farber family's spokeperson. She's the final person to give a statement.

Luft: She begins reading lines from a play that Jennifer wrote in 1996. Luft says she was her friend for almost 30 years. "She was my emergency contact.”

Luft: The pieces of evidence, everything I witnessed at the defendant's trial, swim in my mind every day.

Luft: Since May 24, a group of us have overhauled our lives to support Gloria Farber and create a safe space for her children.

Luft: Jennifer was a deeply private person. The extensive coverage and proliferation of her pictures online would horrify her.

Apologies for the absence--wifi went down.

Luft has been going through all of Michelle Troconis' actions before Jennifer's death to flaunt the rules and her actions during the trial that did so. "She wanted to erase Jennifer Dulos. She beleives the rules don't apply to her.”

Luft: In a play Jennifer wrote more than 30 years, a character says to herself, "I have this dream that keeps me going and there she is in a bassinet. I reach in and pick her. She opens her eyes. They're brown like mine." Like hers.

We will take a morning break. When we return, the prosecution will do its remarks.

5/31/24

Before the sentencing, the court vacated one count of conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence.

“Now this court finds that there can be a conviction on only one count of conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence because each incident of tampering follows only one unlawful agreement,” Judge Kevin Randolph said during the sentencing hearing.

The prosecution then asked for permission to appeal the court’s ruling and it was granted.

The charges​

She was found guilty of the following charges:

• Count 1: Conspiracy to commit murder
  • Count 2: Conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (May 24, 2019 events)
  • Count 3: Tampering with physical evidence (May 24, 2019 events)
  • Count 4: Conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (May 29, 2019 events) - this conviction was vacated.
  • Count 5: Tampering with physical evidence (May 29, 2019 events)
  • Count 6: Second-degree hindering prosecution

Carrie Luft is so articulate. She has been Jennifer's voice throughout this ordeal.
Tears streaming down my face for the children, family and loved ones. Oh my, the insanity of it all. Wonderful testaments to a a woman well loved.
I hope the grifter prisoner is shaken to the degree she is able to be shaken.
And I hope the verdict shakes her even further.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member